One Day with the Adaption and Adjustment.

One Day Series

Today is the last day my boys would be filming for End of Year performance in several television companies, before they will be on stage for their Seoul concert tomorrow. They all must be exhausted, that’s for sure but I don’t know why, they don’t look like that. Could it be because almost all of them are in a good mood, or maybe they were just excited for their next concert, especially since the last one was a huge success and this time it will be held on our beloved country.

Right now the boys are all ready to film the live performance of Hello, while Lucifer will be broadcast after that, taking the footage of this morning’s recording. Costumed in all-white suit by concept of young princes, 5 of them look really dashing. I cant hide my smile when they get ready just a while ago.

“Told you it will work.” Ae-ah, my assistant winked at me. Yes, the concept is hers, while of course, as the stylist I still took the responsibility to make it happen.

I nodded and grin at her, as then I looked around the boys’ waiting room on this TV station.

Jjong the first one who caught my eyes, because he does always look somehow anxious these days –with Eunjung’s injury and him being physically tired too, I think, but suddenly he became all smiley today, yes, just yesterday he got informed by his girl that she won the entertainment award, the same one that Minho won but in a different title. Both Minho and Eunjung attend the live broadcast a while ago and just now they arrived in the TV station.

Our vocal leader right now is standing near the open door as he keeps peeking, moving his head out to the corridor. I knew what he’s doing; he’s waiting for Eunjung as she’s on her group’s waiting room right now they will perform before the boys. She’s not, due to her leg’s condition but she’s here to support her fellow members.

It seems that earlier, Jjong insisted to help her walking as she’s on crutches, but for the sake of themselves, they wont make it too obvious in front of hundreds of people in here. Who knew paparazzi went here, between corridors. So he let her walked by herself, now looking kind of worried and want t o help her if she appeared on that corridor on her way return to this room.

“Jonghyun Hyungie..” I heard Kibum called Jjong.

“Hm?” the latter responds but he still taking a good look on the corridor outside.

“I’ve been thinking since yesterday.. there must be something wrong with your injured leg. And you’ve been trying to hide it.” Kibum said as then everyone’s eyes immediately set on Jjong.

“H-huh?” Jjong turned around, suddenly looks precisely like he just caught on doing something bad.

I frowned, ah maybe that’s why he looks all anxious like I’ve said earlier. Maybe Kibum is right.

“It ached again?” Lee Oppa commented, he’s the only managers here right now.

Kibum sighed, “I wonder why no one realized it earlier.”

“And why don’t you tell us?” Minho, who was just putting his suit on mentioned to Kibum while the latter glares instantly to the former. It’s like he’s saying, ‘you should say that to Jonghyun Hyung, not me, moron.’

Lee Oppa walked to Jjong as then Onew said, “Why don’t Jonghyun-nie sit here first?” as he moves aside on the sofa where he’s sitting right now with Kibum.

“What, no, im fine.” Jjong commented as he closes the door.

“Oh please.” Kibum replied with his familiar sarcastic tone, but Dino is still trying to protest when he’s literally being dragged by Minho and Lee Oppa to the sofa, “How can you support the injured Eunjung Noona if you’re not strong enough.” No one can say much after Kibum ‘s honest attack was done, but KARA’s Nicole-ah, who’s sitting beside him, glared at him.

But then, “Ya!” Jjong shouted, more to Kibum than to the guys that both on his side, grabbing his arms.

“Hyung, please? We cant afford anyone being injured right now. Or worst, got injured twice.” Without looking away from his iPad, my Baby finally spoken out from his silence as he suppressed the last word ‘twice’. His voice is still has the respectable tone and formal speech, but his tone showing the absolute power of being the maknae Lee Taemin despite he’s supposed to be a cute and youngest one among his hyungs.

Jjong just mumbled “Fine.” and didn’t say anything more. No, actually no one said anything after Baby said his words. Well, it’s not something unusual for all of us, members and staffs to see him like that, but sometimes it’s still kind of surprising.

Although what he does later is lifting his head up and grinning more like innocently to his Jjong Hyungie before once again he focus over the video he’s been staring at since a while ago.

Between both Onew and Kibum, there’s Nicole. She went here as she’s just finished her group’s performance. Coincidentally, her performance wardrobe is also in white, match with the boys. Nicole immediately gets up to give her place for Jjong, but Kibum was faster.

Kibum grabbed her wrist and just with an easy pull, Nicole landed and sitting safely on his lap, “Just sit here.”

“Yaa..!” she exclaimed but more like mumbling.

“What?” Kibum frowned, by the look on his face, seems that this isn’t something unusual between these two. I chuckled, just be a couple already, for God’s sake. Even then without saying, Kibum grabbed the small blanket on the side that covers Nicole bare legs earlier, and put it casually to her lap as she fixed it by herself.

“Thanks.” Nicole patted his cheek lightly as Kibum smiled his usual smirk.

While Jjong sat down and his leg being examined by Lee Oppa and Minho, Kibum rounded his arms on Nicole’s waist and leaned his chin on her shoulder comfortably to be able to have a better look to the examination. Onew and Nicole also paid attention too. Taemin took a glance every once in a while, makes me really curious about what video exactly he’s been watching since he looks so serious.

After a couple of minutes, I heard a knock on the door and my assistant opens it.

“Annyeong Hasseyo..” Eunjung appeared with her usual shy yet bright smile that changes just in a sec after she saw everyone is gathered around her Jjongie, “Eh, what happened?”

Ae-ah helped the idol actress walks as I get a chair for her to sit in front of Jjong.

“Nothing, it’s just my leg..” Jjong responds with a slight smile, he surely doesn’t want to make his girlfriend worried. But Eunjung totally ignored him by talking to Lee Oppa, “Was there something happened during the concert or yesterday’s performance?”

Lee Oppa shook his head, but then he answered, “Although maybe he moves around too carelessly without knowing..” as when Minho still examines Jjong’s ankle, the latter flinched slightly in pain.

“See? This is just something you didn’t tell me.” Eunjung pointed at her younger boyfriend, suppressed the word ‘just’. Then she sighed.

“He didn’t tell us too, Noona.” Onew said, but unlike Kibum’s tone when he spoke to Jjong, the leader’s tone actually more like he wants to calm Eunjung down by saying the following sentence, “Maybe he doesn’t want to make us worry. It goes the same with you too, I guess.”

“Ya, don’t talk like im just an anonymous kid who happened to sit right beside you, Hyung. Im still here and all of you were talking about me.” Jjong chuckled as Onew smiled clumsily, “My bad.”

Eunjung sighed as I said, “Don’t worry, as soon as Manager Hyung came, he would know what to do.”

Then the pretty idol said to me, or all of us, “Well, I think now he and I officially became the first idol couple who got injured on the same time.”

We’re all smiling, some are laugh a little. Although we know that it’s not a good situation, but her bright and positive self really makes us feel at ease with her joke. And just look Jjong, he’s the one with the loudest laugh.

He suddenly gets up, causing Minho and Lee Oppa to move back too, “Im hungry, let’s eat the snack.” As if nothing happened. Then he turns Eunjung’s chair and while he walked limping a little bit he pushes the chair closer to the dressing table nearby that filled by the food from his fans.

So as then Jjong started to provide those meal boxes to his girl, both of them involved in talks and laughter as everyone doesn’t want to interrupt and do their own stuffs. They must be wanting to spend time together, I think.

Kibum asked for Onew’s help since he cant move with Nicole still on his lap, because after Jjong stood up, Minho sat on the sofa. The leader gave Kibum the bag, as the latter took out his sketchbook. He’s been drawing some stuff for a project he will do with his uncle.

Soon, the three being curious over what Kibum will work on a new white sheet.

“Ya! No one supposed to see it before the exhibition, don’t peek!” He protests but then Nicole flicks his forehead playfully, “Tell me how can im not staring while you draw on my lap like this?”

Onew and Minho look at each other awkwardly, like they were the third -and fourth, wheel. As then Minho chuckled, “You two, just make it official already.” Turns out my boyfriend thinks the same way as me.

Onew stood up because he saw something interesting on my assistant, Eun-ah’s hands, another set of meal brought by the boys’ fans that just came as she walked into the room. But before he starts to run to those meal boxes like a happy child, the leader commented, almost like a sing-a-song, a mocking song, “Nicole-ah should get a lock instead of a necklace from you, Kibummie.”

I heard from Minho that the golden necklace with ‘NICOLE’ name on it, that the girl always wear, it’s the first gift from Kibum about a year ago, all the members knows it, but didn’t really comment anything. Well, until now. And knowing Kibum’s personality, I still don’t get it why he gave her something with her name, not something that can easily remind her of him, like.. maybe like what Onew said, a lock? Haha..

Right now I saw Nicole pretending like she’s only focusing herself on her phone and as I also notice that Kibum’s eyes sets to her, right after that he acts like a defender of his so-called best gal friend.

“Ah, HYUNG!” Kibum exclaimed to the leader.

“Ha! Now you understand how I feel every time you mocked me with Cho Hee-ah, Hyung!” Taemin joins the mocking and smiled.

Maybe because there’s a mention of Cho’s name, and also a curious look formed on Nicole’s face, Kibum ignore what his son has said to him but he totally gives the killing stare to his chingu, Minho, “Shut up you, I know your face. It’s always like that when you’ve won the Winning Eleven competition.” Kibum comparing Minho’s expression after he won playing the game, because he’s full of smile and being too energized lately, knowing he doesn’t have to hide his relationship with me in front of the staff – Managers, anymore.

He informed all the members right away so now everyone knew and didn’t even ask me for the details.

“Well, at least im being honest.” Minho shrugged and is still grinning, as he gets up and walks towards me.

“Yeah? You mean at last? I still remember how you were so quiet and cannot even say ‘I like you, Noona’, but still, you got yourself the older woman killer title.”

Leaning to the dressing table next to me, Minho’s smile turns into an annoyed pout while Nicole looked at me and asks, “Really, unnie?”

I nodded, laughing but I said to Kibum, “But that’s the part of his charm, almighty.” And after what I said, without hesitation Minho pulls me closer. Im staying in his arms just like that as Onew said in a blank stare, almost like he just found out that Santa Claus is not exist, “Uwah. Suddenly like it’s going to be Valentine’s day everyday in our headquarters. It seems to me that it’s so good to be young and in love.”

Jjong choked by the cake he’s eating and Eunjung rubs his back furiously. Taemin, still fixed his eyes on the iPad monitor, is the first one to laugh, and loudest, commenting, “Hyung, I know you’re old but why..?”

“Yaa, Taeminnie!!” The staffs, who are older than Onew -who looks shock right now, yelled to Taemin. Including me.

Lee Oppa laughs, “Yaa.. really, our maknae.” as he looks at me and I smiled back at Oppa.

Minho just put his necklace on my neck, he told me to wear it until he finished today’s performance. That’s his necklace where he also put his ring on it, but he’s been replacing it with my couple ring when he borrowed it from me because I couldn’t be there on their Tokyo concert. If you saw him wearing it during Romantic and Graze performance, that’s the one.

Baby showed his tongue playfully, so I responded to Lee Oppa, “Only because no one can possibly angry with Baby kid.”

Right after I said that, Taemin lifted his eyes up to me and protested, “Ah, Noonaaa..!”

“Why?” I laughed, “Did I say something wrong?” Im actually wanted to walk to him but Minho’s arms rounded my waist.

In that moment, Manager Oppa walks into the room, I forcefully released myself from Minho’s locking arms, but try not too obvious. Yes, of course, even though now Oppa knows about everything, that doesn’t mean I can be lovey dovey with Minho in front of him. I just cant. And I wont. Not in the working hour.

“Is everybody ready?” he asked.

“Yes~~.” everyone replied.

“Should be staging in 10.” He informed as then only the members who replied once again, “Yes~.”

Giving out his phone to me, Minho said to Onew, “Lets go.” as the latter nods and gives the official sign as the leader to the other 3 to walk out the room.

As two of my assistants and then the makeup staff followed the boys, I was staying there, and Manager Oppa said to me, “Can you help Eunjung-sshi to go to T-ara’s waiting room?” as he referring to Jjong who’s now helps Eunjung by holding one of her crutches and give it to her then Jjong thanked his Manager.

“Sure.” I said, and as soon as I replied, Oppa walked out the room first, followed by Minho and Onew. Taemin are the next one, after he said to me, “Noona, I want to show you something later..”

“Okay.” I nodded as Jjong smiled at me, “Thanks, Noona.” and he asked me to hold his girlfriend’s arm.

But then Eunjung said to me, “Can we go to Kara’s room? I want to see Gyuri. It’s been a while. Come on, Nicole-ah.”

Nicole nodded and say to me, “It’s okay Unnie, I’ll help Eunjung Unnie.”

So then I let her, and say to Eunjung, “Oh, congratulations for the award!”

Eunjung waved her hand to me and leave the room together with Nicole-ah.

I sighed as I look at both of the girls from behind. I heard that Eunjung still eager to be involved in her new drama even with her condition. And then I heard that Nicole will continue her works in Japan and Korea simultaneously. Really, being entertainer is not an easy job to do, huh?

--

Minho already said to his mother that I would love to meet her anytime she wants, but until now she hasnt decided when or where, said her son to me. Maybe because Minho’s schedule is too packed right now, I don’t know.

Well, to be honest, not that I don’t want to meet her, im sure she’s lovely, just by my last meeting with her, but that time, im ‘just’ the group’s coordi. Not Minho’s girlfriend. That’s why, im nervous and prefer that im not meeting her soon. But turns out that’s not the case.

First, I will tell you what happened after they finished the End of Year performance. The broadcast finished not long after the countdown, but for all the artist there’s an after party.

As me and the rest of the staffs are spending time in cafeteria, later I met the boys on their waiting room again.

“Happy new year, Baby.” as Minho’s the first member who walks into the room, he kissed me right on the lips, and it’s not just a peck, almost like what he always does when it’s just the two of us, ignoring the fact that Taemin is right behind him. Well, the latter was kind of got used to it, I guess.

I smiled, “Happy new year.” Then I turned to Taemin, “Happy new year for you too, Baby.”

“Please take care of me this year too, Noona.” He bowed a bit too polite than usual, but then talking to Kibum who appeared after him, “Wow, that’s it? No ‘Yaa Minho, Noona, don’t corrupt my son?’ anymore, Kibum Hyung?”

Kibum laughs, “Oh come on, it’s 2011 now, the year when you will finally be adult.”

I pretend to be shock, “No. No way..! You said it by yourself, Kibummie. That my Baby here will be forever a baby. And I live to believe that.”

To my amusement, three of them are staring at me with the same stare, ‘seriously, Noona?’

Then I laugh, “Whatt??”

Minho is the first one to answer, “Um.. Please, can you stop calling him Baby when Im just called you with that name? well, I can always call you with Aegi that means Baby too, but me being a competitive freak here makes me demand a pet name too.”

Yes, I always call Taemin with ‘Baby’ in English, just like what Minho often called me. Im laughing because of this but certainly Kibum doesn’t find it funny, because he acts like he wants to puke right now, “Oh God, I need to cover my ears. Noona, turns out even a girl like you loves cheesy words too, huh?”

“A girl like me?” I laugh again, “What’s that supposed to mean..”

Taemin then brought us back to the main topic as he sighed, “Yes, yes.. Im willing to be forever a baby then.”

Now it’s him to whom we fixed our stare, and he responded by lifting up his pinky finger, “Yeah, since I realized I don’t want to be adult soon.” Then he lifted his ring finger, “Later I cant ask Kibum Hyung to make some food if im hungry in the middle of the night anymore.”

Still counting, he lifted his middle finger as the third one, “Im still wanting to be pampered by Noona..”, Lifting his index finger, he’s thinking, “What else..? I never thought that I would lose many advantage when I refused to be called as Baby anymore..” He looks like it’s a matter of life and death.

Kibum responded by messing Baby’s hair, “Aw.. deep down you’re such an evil maknae, of course you will bossing me around for food. And im okay with that..”

Minho said, “And yes, just because you used to be my cute maknae, I wouldn’t get jealous if she-“

“Really, Kibum Hyungie? Minho Hyungie? And you cant take it back, all of you words!” Taemin cut Minho’s words by hugging Kibum, “You know your pasta is still the best.” Then he hugs Minho too, “Thanks Hyung, you’re always are my favorite hyung. Well, after Taesun Hyung, that is.”

“Ha?” both Minho and Kibum just stood there as the latter comments to me, “See, Noona, your Baby, my son, he is such an evil maknae with an angel face.”

“Eh?” Taemin tilted his head innocently, “Im Kibum Hyungie’s son, but im Noona’s Baby. Then what makes Minho Hyungie?”

“You-!” Minho pinched Taemin’s cheek out of anger but also because the latter is being so cheeky, while the former got hit by the door behind him that opens suddenly by the leader.

“Minho-ah? Ah, im sorry!” Onew exclaimed as Minho is rubbing his arm.

“Well, then.. Hyungie, I ask permission to borrow your beloved owner here.” Taemin grabbed my hand and said, “Byul Noona, I told you I want to show you something, right?”

“W-wait.. you punk!” Minho exclaimed and pointing Taemin’s hand that linking to mine, but somehow Taemin’s word makes him flustered. And me..

“Omo, Noona, you became pink.” Onew pointed at my cheeks. Damn it. It’s because Taemin said I was the owner of Minho. What the hell, for Baby, it’s just him playing words, without knowing that for me and Minho, the word ‘owner’ is an inside joke. What that’s all about, well, it’s a secret. For now, maybe later I will told you.

Taemin looked at me as if he’s wanting to know what’s going on, ignoring the fact that Minho slapped his own forehead, preventing himself from pinching hardly both of Taemin’s cheeks from being so mischievous to his older fellow member, then my Baby just said to me, “Whatever. Mother made it so Byul has red round thingy on her cheeks anyway.”

I laugh as the Managers came, and so Taemin stopped for a while.

Manager Oppa told the boys to leave as soon as possible, “We need to arrive early tomorrow, around 7 in the concert dome. Just leave with your performance clothes, we don’t have so much time now.” Yes, because now it’s already 3 o’clock.

“And where’s Jonghyun-goon?” Oppa asked around. He must be with Eunjung right now. Well, it’s not a bad thing, but it’s always better if the boys gathered whenever Manager Oppa came to say something. No one dare to answer and I bet even Oppa already knows where Jjong is as he just said to Minho, “You tell him later, okay?” maybe because Minho is Jjong’s roommate.

“Yes, Hyung.” Minho nodded obediently.

“Please, you and.. Ae-yang, follow us to the dorm to pick the wardrobe.” And lastly, Manager Oppa said that to me.

“Okay.” I said as Taemin said, “Really, Hyung? Great, then Noona, I can show the iPad on our back home. Sit next to me, okay Noona?”

I looked at Manager Oppa and he’s just nodded before he begins to talk with Kang Oppa. Kibum commented, “I guess Jjong Hyungie would be on the staff’s car in exchange of you, Noona.” since he’s not here, yeah.

And about 5 minutes later, Im sitting on the backseat with Taemin, in the middle there’s Onew and Kibum, Minho is sitting in the front passenger seat. With Baby’s iPad on my hand, turns out that he wants me to see what he’s been watching the whole day. It’s the footage of their Tokyo’s concert, but this one is only coming from his camera, meaning the one that’s just recording Taemin through the concert.

“Please watch it, Noona, and tell me your opinion about my performance.” He said to me, as then he added, “Ah, wait. Let’s skip to my solo.” He pushes the forward button.

“Omo, thanks Baby, I’ve been dying to see your concert.” I said as I hear Kibum said, “Then why don’t you show her the camera that shows the entire stage, Taeminnie. Why is it only your part? You want to monopolize her attention, huh? I bet even Minho haven’t show it to her.”

“Because I only asked the documentary staff for my video.. I don’t have the stage’s camera one, Hyung.” Taemin explained.

“It’s okay, at least I can see this one first.” I said and Taeminnie smiles, “Okay, here we go. My ‘Romeo and Juliette’ solo.. “

I was so into the performance, I felt like a proud sister of my Baby to see what he accomplished on his stage performance. His voice is improving, his dance is as expected, and how the costume match the concept and exactly like he wanted to portray. Though I already saw it when he sent me his photo that day, im still stunned.

Taemin surely doesn’t fit being called as ‘Baby’ when he’s on stage, not that I didn’t know about that, it’s just I become to realize it even more.

I told him everything I have in my mind, and he’s laughing dorkily in satisfaction, “HA HA HA..” as he tapped his chest proudly.

“I want to see Romantic theme.” I said as I remembered my assistant told me that everyone mentioned on how Taemin looks so intense in those song performance. Well, not that the others weren’t like that, they were all into the songs they sang and given all of their feelings, it’s just that Taemin looks like he’s been off to another world, looking all devastated.

He took the iPad from me and then he forward to where they sang Graze and Romantic.

“Everyone praised on how good you are, Minnie. It’s like you have many reset button.. like when you’re upstage, you’re not our cute maknae, you can switch by songs, being mischievous Taemin we know but then suddenly became this sad looking Taemin we rarely see.” I said as the video starts, “I mean, all of you are like that.”

Kibum commented, “And you just have that kind of thoughts right now, Noona? You have work with us for a while now.” To hear that Onew is laughing. I think Minho is sleeping on his seat as I didn’t hear he’s talking at all.

I laugh, “Well, all of you always succeed in making me stunned every time I saw your performance.”

Onew said innocently, “Why, because we’re just being us outside the stage and off-camera?”

“Yes, because all of you are dorks around me.” I joked.

“Dorks are the new popular among girls.” Onew nodded to his own statement and accept full exclamation from both Taemin and Kibum that wants the leader to stop his whatever comment, “Ah, HYUNG! PLEASE!”

“What, am I wrong?” Onew just mumbling, “That’s what Kyuhyun Hyung said.”

I laugh really hard because of that, “Onew-ah, don’t listen to Kyuuu, please! It’s because he’s such a dork himself he wants to feel good about being one!”

I can see with the corner of my eyes, Minho stirred a bit. Oops, maybe he’s awake because of my loud laughter. But my eyes then fixed to the video, and yes, im agree with the others, “Yaa, Baby, why so sad?” I asked him.

By the fainted lights coming from outside, I can see that Taemin is smiling, “Well I can be sad sometimes, right?’

“What do you mean by that?” Kibum asked as he turns around.

“Hehe.” Taemin just answered that, brought up frowning to Kibum’s face and mine, “Continue to watch, Noona.” Then Taemin said to me so like he said, I keep watching his video, before I realized we’ve arrived at their dorm.

Only about 10 minutes later, Manager Hyung already made the boys –Jjong is also here too, to get change into their t-shirt and trunks, handling by themselves what they were wearing on the stage earlier.

“Thanks.” I said to Kibum, the last one to give the wardrobe, “Thanks to you too, Noona.” He replied.

“Noona, I will show the rest of that video later, okay?” Taemin waved his hand before he went to the room, “See you in the morning~”

“Bye, Baby.” I waved back at him and then I heard Manager Oppa talked to Minho.

“Yes, don’t worry, the car is still here. Of course the driver will send the coordis home.” Oppa said and Minho said, “Thanks, Hyung.” I can guess what they were talking about.

“Yeah, yeah.” Manager Oppa replied, as if it’s nothing.

Minho then walks towards me and helped my assistant by carrying the bags while he talks to me, “Come on, I’ll walk you to the car.”

I just nodded as I bowed politely to Manager Oppa before me and my assistant left.

Ae-ah was on the phone and walk further, Minho and I were left behind so we began to talk.

“I never thought that we can be like this.” I said to him, “I mean.. at ease in front of Manager Oppa.”

He smiled, “Thanks to you, Noona.”

I look at him and then I asked, “So.. you’re not mad at me anymore about what had happened, right?”

“Hm?” He asked me back, as the night breeze stopped my pace and he also stops with me. He took his jacket and tells me to wear it, “I.. let’s just say that I have to accept you with who you are. Im still demanding but I know you cant just change into someone who you’re not. Maybe if I continue to believe in you, I can also believe that you will tell me the things that you feel like wanting me to know, so..” he shrugged.

Sometimes it’s just difficult for me to understand, how much he will going to try to be understanding? How much Minho will be like that as my boyfriend? And I wonder, is it a good thing? Good thing for me, moreover, for him? It’s almost like.. he sacrifices his feeling every time he does that. It’s always giving me a slight of sad pang whenever I reminded of how he is when it comes to this issue.

Is he happy to keep doing that? Or doesn’t it mean.. he eats his heart more and more every time he put his feeling aside just to be with me?

“Noona?” he called me as then he patted my cheek, “Baby?”

I blinked, brought myself back to my conscious, “ah, sorry.. im just a bit sleepy.” I smiled shyly. Shoot. I just realized that Im lying again. A harmless one, but still, for me, a lie is a lie, no matter how white and pure the reason is. And yet I kept doing it.

“And.. um.. I know that we haven’t talk about this again, but about my mother.. I told her about who you are, that my girlfriend is Shinee’s main coordi.”

“You-?” my eyes definitely grew bigger as he gave me a sign to let him finished his explanation.

“Yes, I know you will be upset, that’s why I told you right now. And don’t you think it’s better for her to know before she finally met you?”

Well, he got the point.

He continued, “I also told her that my girlfriend is the one she saw on that photo exhibition who I praised as the pretty coordi. And now she knew that the Noona I mentioned months ago is no other than already my girlfriend at the moment.. remember, before Chuseok Holiday?” He finally finished.

I nodded, “What else that you tell her about me?”

Like usual whenever he’s thinking of something, he put his hand to his chin, “Your name, your age, and you came from Busan.”

“A-and what did your mother say to all of that?” I feel nervous although im just facing him in front of me right now. Damn it, he did tell many things about me already.

He paused for a while, “She.. Mother handles it pretty well.” Then he laughs at his own words,”Im not saying this because im her son, but she’s my mother, one of the calmest person I’ve ever known.”

I gulped unknowingly, a calm person. I hated the most when a calm person was bothered. Why? The calmer a person, the scarier when he or she is angry. That’s what I learn to know. And.. in a way, my boyfriend himself is just like that, right? So it must be not so surprising since this lady we’re talking about is the one who give birth to Minho here.

“And to the fact that im older than you?” I finally asked it, although I can see that a bit of bothered expression flickered in his pretty eyes.

He nodded, “She wont judge my girl based on that, Im sure about that.” He explained it in a way that it seems he just wants me to know a bit more about the number one lady in his heart.

“.. Okay.” I said slowly. “And did you ask her whether it’s true, Manager Oppa is the one who tells her about us?”

Minho frowned a little bit, like he was thinking, “Ah yes, actually I did ask her. And she answered specifically to me that Lee Oppa questioned her if she knew that im having a relationship with someone or not when she called him to talk about the concert ticket.”

I don’t get it. “Lee Oppa?” then Minho nodded.

“Well, he knew about us from Manager Hyung, right? Even Kang Hyung knows it too.”

I replied, “Yeah..” although I still don’t get it why Lee Oppa asks Minho’s mother. Is he, or Manager Oppa planned to tell her right away? I always thought that Lee Oppa never bothered anyone else’s business. But then my thoughts were interrupted by Minho’s voice.

“Talking about tomorrow’s concert,” He smiled, “I know that we planned to see mother together, but we also know that according my schedule.. it will be a little bit difficult, so I would ask you if you don’t mind-“

“No. Please. I cant, if you ask me to meet her by myself. I can do anything by myself, but not this one.” I cut his words out of nervous.

Ae appeared so then Minho said, “I’ll call you.”

“Okay.” I said and he nodded, “Bye Ae Noona.”

“See you in a couple of hours, Minho-ah.” Ae replied as she walks to the car.

I kissed Minho on the cheek and shout when, “Bye Baby.”

“What?! Yeah but please, im not Taemin!” He laughs and shouted as I giggle, running to the car. I really need to find a pet name for Minho.

--

So he didn’t call me, neither do I because I just fell asleep as I reach my bed, and I even got here late. When I was arrived, the boys are already doing their rehearsal.

I started to work with my assistants; manage the wardrobe in sets, putting names on the tags and make sure the 5 of them will get the right sets. The wardrobe for back dancers, and models are also manage by me and my team. It’s only the guest from Kibum’s performance, Krystal, her clothes will be provided by her group’s coordi, so it’s not my responsibility, as far as she can guarantee everything would be ready on time, like the concert in Tokyo.

Until about 20 minutes before lunch break, I heard Kibum’s voice.

“Yes, you’re on the right door… yep, then just show him your ticket and VIP pass I have sent you. Of course, only the family and friends got it from us..” He appeared with a phone on his hand, “Okay, good girl. Yes, yes, im already here. You will see me- oh, and your Unnie is here! Great.. come quick.. okay..? bye.”

He hangs up and then he said to me, “Cho Baby is here.”

I raised my eyebrows, “And she didn’t tell me?” Well, I knew she will come to the boys’ concert, but she didn’t tell me whether it’s today or tomorrow. And even didn’t tell me that Kibum is providing her all the ticket and pass. But then, what do I expect, she never really talking to me.

Kibum just shrugged but then he patted my shoulder, “At least you can thank me because I save a good seat for her.. and a backstage pass so she can stay here with us. She can learn many stuff about what happen on preparation for a performance, and maybe she can help you too.”

I blinked. Wow. I never thought about how generous Kibum is, especially it’s my sister here that we’re talking about.

“Thank you, Kibummie. I like you.” I thanked him, but also joked what we always said to each other.

He’s laughing, “You’re welcome, Noona, I like you and Cho Baby too.”

“But are you sure that Nicole-sshi is okay with this?” I asked as he stopped while he took a clean towel on the pile.

“Ah, Noona.. what are you talking about?” He just smiled uneasily.

“Well, I know from Minho that Nicole-sshi is used to be your only ‘Baby’. I don’t want to put my sister in an uncomfortable situation here.” I said seriously.

He shook his head, “Like I told you, I care about them, I really do. But in a slightly different way. And I promise you, I wont do anything that can hurt your sister. She knew how I am with Nicole too.. besides, it’s not like Nic is my girlfriend, I can befriend with anyone I want. Like Nana for example.”

“Really? But how about Nicole-ah? It seems to me that you don’t want her to get close to anyone else; in example, those who ask for her number.” Minho said as he leaned to the door. Then he walks in, lifting his short sleeves and so Im giving him a bottle of water.

“I do never tell her number to anyone, they should ask Nicole herself for it.”

“Cole-ah has too many guy friends too, that’s why I think you never said anything because you’re afraid that you will lose her if you finally being honest about how you feel towards her. And I think you should consider her feelings more, Kibum-ah.”

“What’s your point, Minho?” Kibum looked annoyed by now, “Interfering people’s business is my specialty, not yours.”

Minho shrugged, “If you say so.”

After that, both Minho and Kibum didn’t say anything, and so do I, or some staff here.

“Cut it out boys.” Then I broke the silence, “Minho, don’t interfere, please. And Kibum, Im just hoping that you really want to be friend with Cho, without any hidden agenda.”

Somehow, if I do want to think badly about the friendship between Cho and Kibum, according to what Minho implied earlier, I can think that Kibum just using my sister to make Nicole jealous. Or worst, afraid that someone might steal Kibum from her and so she will show something obvious that show him that he’s the important one compare to all of her guy friends.

Kibum is my colleague and a friend, but I swear I will not stay in silence if he does that kind of thing to my Cho Hee.

“No, Noona. I told you to trust me.” Kibum said as then he just ignored Minho and turn around to the door which not closed by Minho earlier, and now is pushed by someone from outside.

“Excuse me?” and I can see Cho Hee’s head appear before she fully opens the door and stood there.

Me, nor the two boys, we didn’t move at all. Did Cho hear our conversation?

“Cho Baby! You’re here~~” Kibum shrieking as he hugged her as if nothing happened before and then pull back to see her, “Look at you, not a baby like way before but still so sweet.” He patted her head almost like what he used to do to Taemin back then. And it does look different to how he treats Nicole.

It makes me really want to believe that Kibum loves Cho like how I love Taemin.

“Oppa, don’t mess my hair.” Cho said softly with a shy smile I used to see then she looks around and find me. And Minho.

“Unnie. Minho Oppa. Annyeong Hasseyo.” She greeted us, formally, though. And she bows to the staffs that she already met before.

“Annyeong Cho.” Minho waved his hand, while I came to hug her.

“Oh? Noona’s dongsaeng? Annyeong, Cho Hee-yang.” Onew suddenly appeared with someone, and then he said to Minho and Kibum, “So you two are here. Come on, remember the magazine interview? We need to do it fast because we have to come here and be ready for the press conference..”

Both 91-ers nodded, and I said to Onew, “Who does Manager Oppa wants to accompany you for the press con? Ae-ah? And?”

“Ah, right. He asked for you, Noona. And one of the assistant.”

“Okay.” I replied to the leader as I heard Kibum said to Mi Sun, my assistant, “Mi Noona, please accompany her. Well, she’s willing to help if there’s something.”

I sighed, I should do that as her sister, not Kibum. Then I said, “Cho cho, Im leaving later for the press con, you’ll be okay, right?”

From her eyes, I know that Cho would want to tell me, ‘im not a baby, Unnie.’ But since there’s many people here, she just nods and say, “Yes, Unnie.”

Minho just looked at her and smiles slightly before he nods his head slightly and walks first. As I was just stood there, picking all the 5 sets for the press conference which are the first wardrobe they will wear for the concert opening.

When Kibum wants to walk out the room, Minho turns and say to me, “Noona, walk with me?”

I frowned, as then he said, “about.. our conversation?” Right. It’s the first time I saw him today and we haven’t continue last night’s talk

I followed him as I take a look at Cho, who’s talking with my assistant.

“So..?” I said as I walk on the corridor with him. Kibum is in front of us.

“Yes, so.. as I know you might doesn’t want to meet her alone, I was thinking today is a good opportunity. She will be here. Beside, now as that she knew you’re my Coordi, it would be weird if I don’t take you to her. You also doesn’t want her to think that you’re rude, right?”

I slapped my forehead, “Of course, she would come to your first concert.” But then, “So you tell me that Im supposed to meet her like this?” I look down, to myself, “But Minho, you know how crazy here behind the stage, im a mess!”

I can hear Kibum laughs but didn’t turn around, and Minho chuckled, “oh, she wont bother about that, in fact, you’re right, I think she will understand since you’re working right now. Beside I will introduce you after the concert, of course, so don’t worry.”

“You-“ I just shook my head. And then I realize something, “Wait. You told me that your fam- ya! Minho, your father and even your brother might be here, no, must come here too, right?”

He nodded, and it does looks like he’s kind of afraid right now, “Yes, in fact, Hyung’s girlfriend also invited.”

I looked at him and ask with a dangerous tone, “You’re not having this plan I thought you have, are you?” I even didn’t realize that Kibum was already too far from us.

Minho didn’t instantly giving me a reply, but then he said, “Well, it’s not like I will do formally. All of them will come to the backstage and yes, of course because of that, they will meet you.”

I took a deep breath and then as he’s waiting for me to say something, I slapped the pile of paper in my hand –it’s the list of wardrobe sets and accessories, to his arm. I slapped a couple of times as he’s wailing, “Noonaaa~~ okay okay I know, Im sorry!”

“YAA! Really, why don’t you just keep it by yourself and then suddenly brought them in front of me in the dressing roon while im still with a pencil over my ear, and all of your accessories hanging on my hands, also drowning between those dirty wardrobes?” I said to him.

“Because you might kill me if I do that.” He laughs, although he’s still looks kind of afraid.

“Minho!”

“Okay! My mistakes! That’s why I want to tell you this morning by phone like I promised you, but I fell asleep.” He replied.

“Yeah me too.” I mumbled.

Then I can see that he’s smiling, I lifted my head and then he said, “Like I told you, they would come to the backstage anyway, like all of the members’ parents. It was like that in Tokyo. So it’s not going to be too formal. After I introduced you, you still can –no, have to work anyway, so it means you don’t have to talk too much to them. See, aren’t I being generous to you?”

I flicked his forehead, this time aren’t too softly.

“Ouuchh!” He took his palm to cover where his skin became red and then I said, “But you have to at least tell me first before they come to the room, let me go get change or something, you wouldn’t want your mother to see me on this shorts, right?”

“Okay Noona, I promise!” He saluted me like a police officer.

“You dork.” I murmured. I think because of this, he’s in a good mood because after that he said to me,

“You know where the shower room, right? Maybe you can even steal a short time to take a shower if you want.”

“Who do you think I am, Manager Oppa’s favorite? Im working right now!” I protested.

He claps his hand, “Ah, right! After the concert finished, I can run fast to take a shower, maybe you would join me- or not.” He stops his joke as my killing stare shot right through him.

--

So as the press conference held successfully, well, Onew tripped, yes, but at least he doesn’t get injured. And now they were all getting ready to get on stage because the concert will start in 20 minutes. Their microphones already put on and it’s also already checked.

I double checked their wardrobe and accessories, all 5 of them, and all set since was all the same that they wear for the press con, but I do put some pin for safety because now they will do dance and many moves requires. Also that’s why Im giving the lightest necklace to Jjong because it’s light, it will moves easily and could scratch their neck of face when they moves too much, and Jjong wont dance in the concert.

“Noona, this is a bit..” Taemin appeared in front of me as he held the black fake fur muffler putted on his jacket collar. I smiled at him and put another pin on each sides of his collar so it’s steadier.

“Here you go.” I patted his shoulders as a sign that he’s ready. As their Coordi, it’s Taemin’s wardrobe that we have to be more careful than the other, well, Kibum can be fussy too, but because of that, he can confront us if he feel the wardrobe makes him uncomfortable when he dances. Taemin, is another case, as the lead dancer, he often got a different move than the other, and he surely is the one who can be grumpy if what he wears prevent him to moves the way he wanted but he doesn’t really openly say to us stylist. That’s why I want to make him feel at ease in anything he wears, especially because once during Lucifer, I gave him a stretch black jacket, it annoys him so much he even took it off on the rehearsal, right on the stage. He doesn’t let me know about it, but I found out, and it makes me kind of feeling guilty.

“Thanks, Noona. You’re the best.” And then he kissed my cheek as he whispers, “Minho Hyung told me that you’re a bit upset of him.” Then Baby winked playfully as we heard Minho shouted from behind.

“Taemin-ah!!”

Baby turned around and ask innocently, “Yes, Hyung?” while I was just laughing.

Kibum, who was so focus on his own world, it’s just his usual thing before he goes to the stage, doesn’t say anything, but he’s staring at his phone right now. Jjong asks him, “Does Nicole comes today?”

“No, she’ll come tomorrow.” Onew answered for Jjong, “Seungyeon told me, they will come with a couple of their fans.”

I went to the back of the wardrobe hanger to take come clean towel for later while suddenly Minho walks to me and said, “Where’s my necklace?”

“You already wear it, right?” I answered, “Oh, you mean my ring?”

He nodded and then I took it from my pocket, his necklace with my ring round in it. I said to him yesterday, that he wouldnt need it as im here, but he still wants to wear the ring with him, while his ring is on my finger. Yes, we exchanged.

Then I handled out my hand, “Cellphone.”

“Oh right.” He took his phone and gave it to me, he said, “Give me a good luck kiss.”

I chuckled but as we were behind the hanger and I think no one can see us, I planted a kiss on his forehead, “Is it still necessary? I would be there near the stairs anyway.” I mean the stage’s stairs where we will put all of the wardrobe to make it easier for the boys to get change quickly.

“I know.” He smiled.

--

The first day of concert here in Seoul is over as the boys ended successfully with an encore about 10 minutes ago. And now I walked to the dressing room, holding the list of the boys wardrobe, with my other hand was held by Minho. I actually protested at him earlier, but it seems that he didn’t listen. He’s just enjoying the moment when he finally could walk between corridors hand in hand with someone he’s been hiding for a while now. And not to mention it’s also because of the hype of his concert itself that he wants to share with me.

“But you still cant be like this on TV stations, remember?” I warned him, “And you have to know that the management doesn’t know about this!”

“I know.” He replied, seems to me that it’s his favorite words lately.

I sighed as then I heard voice from behind, “Yaa, Minho-ah, you should listen to her or you will regret it later.”

We both turned around and I did pull off my hand from his on reflex. Then I saw Kyuhyun waved at us, behind him there’s Donghae-sshi.

“Hyung! You’re here! Thanks for coming!” Minho runs to them as Donghae commented, “How could it be possible? My dongsaeng?”

I look at Minho a bit worried and then he shook his head, saying, “I told Donghae Hyung right after Manager Hyung knows about us, it’s okay, he’s joking.”

Kyu patted my shoulder while Donghae and Minho are talking, “Donghae Hyungie is not 88-ers like us, but Minho is his favorite Dongsaeng, so dont worry.. they keep each other’s secrets.”

I laughed nervously and then I heard Minho saying, “Ah, Noona, why don’t you go first, I want to meet with Sunbaes, I heard that they were coming too.”

“Okay.” I nodded to Donghae, who said to Kyu, “Come on.”

But Kyu replied, “I’ll catch up with you, Hyung, give me a sec.”

Minho looked at me and Kyu, but then he walks with Donghae. As we walked into the dressing room, I frowned and ask Kyu, “What is it?”

“Minho told me your situation with the Managers.. But is this really okay?”

“I.. I don’t know either, Kyuhyunnie. But.. it’s not like the two of us were the only one, Jjong and his girlfriend.. Manager Oppa knows about them too, right?”

“Yes, but Eunjung is not a staff. Remember the rules! If the Management knows about this, Minho is only going to be punished, but you’re the one who’s going to be fired.” Kyu explained something that I already know. And Minho too.

I didn’t reply at first, as then he continued, “I think Minho is too reckless. He shouldn’t let you-“

“I told Manager Oppa without telling him first, so it’s not his fault. Besides, my boss already decided that I wouldn’t be with the boys after they go to Japan anyway. So it’s okay..”

“Ah, is that so..?” Kyuhyun nodded, from his expression, it seems that he knew I don’t feel like talking anymore so we’re just sitting side by side and he lets me listing the wardrobe in silent as then I saw Jjong and Kibum went inside the room so Kyu congratulated them.

Behind Kibum there’s my sister, and so I said to Kyu, “Kyuhyun-ah, this is my sister Cho Hee.”

Cho looked so surprise because I know Kyuhyun is one of her favorite among Super Junior members as then she bowed a couple of times, Kyu laughs because of this, and commented to me, “Wow, how could possibly you’re not as polite as your sister, huh?”

Kibum told Cho to sit down as then Kyu said, “So you two are friends?”

“Kind of.” Jjong answered for both Kibum and Cho because Kibum looked at me in disbelief, “Noona! Did you forget that Minho wants to take his parents to meet you? Why the hell are you still looking like a mess??”

“What?” Jjong and the others have the same reaction. Ah, right. Kibum must’ve heard my conversation with Minho earlier today.

I blinked as then I said, “You’re right.” I wonder how can I forget to get change and all of that?

“Woo hoo. Minho surely knows how to make it work.” Kyu commented like his dorky self as then Jjong nodded his head, “Of course.. since our family are here.”

“Where’s my bag?” I said to myself and my assistant helps me although she’s giggling. I remembered that I have a clean clothes myself, even though it’s not really neat.

“Ah, Noona, come on!” Kibum seems cannot stand it anymore.

Taemin walked into the room and said to the mess, “What is happening in here?”

I looked at him, “Taeminnie, Minho isn’t here yet, is he?”

He frowned, “Minho Hyung.. I don’t where he is. Why? Ah, but I think I saw him with his brother-“

“Unnie, here, you can choose.” Cho cut Taemin’s words by opening her duffel bag, it seems to me that she went here straight after she arrived from Busan this morning she still have her stuff with her. I cant say anything to her because Im a bit startled.

She said with a smaller voice, “Minho Oppa mentioned it to me earlier, he said that you were so nervous.”

Kibum clapped his hands as he pats Cho’s head proudly, “Good girl, Cho Baby.”

“Baby?” Kyu commented to Jjong as the latter just shrugged. Cho is taking out 3 of her blouses to let Kibum decides which one I should borrow from her since he seems to know what would Minho’s mother likes.

“Then that one will do.” Taemin suddenly speaks out by pointing his finger to an emerald green chiffon blouse.

“No, it’s too serious, why don’t we just keep it casual to make the atmosphere not too scary for Noona here? Look at her nervous face!” Kibum argued as I think he was trying to help even though his words are not.

Jjong and Kyu are sitting on the sofa but still kind of interested, while Taemin just said, “But seems like Noona wants to pick that one too.”

Baby’s right, I did staring at that one he must’ve notice it. Kibum turns to me, “You do?”

I nodded, so then he said, “Well, you’re the stylist, I wouldn’t say anything.” With that, Cho gave me the blouse and say, “Hurry, go get change, Unnie.” As she pushed me out from the room, to go to the women’s room nearby.

Smiling nervously I thanked her and run with my bag in my hand. I bet I smelled hideous in this staff’s shirt I wear since early in the morning–those 5 different color shirts that the boys’ wear, the staffs wear it too during the concert, I wear the pink one, Kibummie’s color. And after I dried myself with clean towel I took from my bag, I changed to the emerald blouse and the pair of jeans I brought. I looked at my shoes, im wearing my ever-so-comfortable off white Converse.

Groaned, I thought it looks definitely off with the blouse, but I don’t have any choice. I just hope that Minho is right about his mother; that she would understand that Im currently working. I just tied up my hair to look nicer and just simple retouch my make-up, after about 5 minutes, I walked out to return to the dressing room.

From the corridor I saw Jjong walks out with a group of people; they’re must be his family. And when I walked into the room, I noticed Kyu isn’t there but it’s a bit more crowded than before.

Cho is sitting in front of a dressing table in the corner with Taemin but not talking to each other. While in the middle of the room, there’s.. I noticed Kibum’s laugh as he’s standing with a woman who must be his Grandmother, and.. Minho’s family.

I stood there like an idiot, my eyes are looking for one particular person that isn’t here. But I cant be like this. So as I saw his mother’s eyes also caught me, I walked towards her. There’s also his father too.

“A-annyeong Hasseyo.” I bowed deeply.

She gets up from the sofa and her husband did too, they greeted me back, “Annyeong Hasseyo. Ah, finally, we meet again.”

I shook my head and just lowering my stare, “Yes, Mam.” I keep on cursing why do I have to wear such a clothes –no, why do I have to meet them in this state?

“So did you meet Minho outside?” She asked me and I shook my head, “No, I didn’t.”

I glanced and Taemin is the one I could see, he looks kinda nervous for me too.

“Im sorry for being unrespectable, I didnt bring any appropriate clothes for today.” I bowed again as Minho’s mother laughing, “No, no, I understand. In fact, it was my idea to tell Minho that I want us to meet here.”

“And I want to apologize.. because im not being honest with you about everything when we met before.” I finally said it. Dammit, where’s Minho? I swear my heartbeats are going crazy right now.

Minho’s mother gesturing for me to lift my head and she smiled a bit, although Minho’s father still seems like judging me and doesn’t show any emotion at all. He’s just sitting there and then a bit busy with his phone. Then the lady said, “Our Minho already explains everything and also apologize on your behalf, so I know all about it. But I know that you might feel to say it by yourself, and I accept your apology.”

I nodded as she continued, “Please, be more comfortable.. We’re in the working place that is also where you usually are, right, among with my son and the other kids. That’s why I suggested we meet here instead from other place.”

Minho’s father suddenly said, “I need to make a phone call.” And his wife nodded. I bowed politely as he left, and Minho’s mother asked me to sit beside her. I can see that Kibum walked out from the room with his Grandma. Taemin is talking with my assistants and all of them suddenly seem so distant.

“Well, I always thought that Minho would have a girlfriend with not so many words, and calm. But don’t be too shy, you’re making me uncomfortable!” She laughs, “Besides, I heard that you’re not a really shy person to begin with.”

“Minho-sshi.. told you?”

She nodded, “To be honest, I’ve noticed you from the first time because of the photograph, how you look kind of intriguing. And even when Minho-ah mentioned to me that he thinks you’re beautiful after he saw that picture, I actually didn’t think that you’re his girlfriend. So when he told me about the truth, I hope it’s okay for you that I want to know who is the girl that has charmed my beloved son.”

I nodded. And then I asked, “Mam, can I ask you something?”

“Yes, of course and please, the kids always call me Auntie.”

“With me being older than Minho-sshi,..”

She laughs before I can finished my sentence, “My dear, I know my son better than anyone. He’s friendly to everyone, even girls.. but he seems to be attached more to the ones that older than him, as usually, more mature than him. Since he left our house to be a trainee here in Seoul, I already notice that.”

“So did he introduce you to his Sunbaes?” I blurted it out, “Im sorry.”


She shook her head as if she’s saying its okay, and then,“Yes, long time ago, at one opportunity, he introduced me to Kwon Yuri-sshi. I even asked him whether he’s going out with her, since he kept praising her, but he’s just said no. Oh and then I got introduced to Victoria-sshi, I asked the same thing about her too.” She looks like she reminiscing, “so back then I used to think maybe he’s just wanting a sister.”

A sister. Nice.

“But as now he got a nice young lady like you, I know what he’s been looking for.” She completed her story as I just smiled a bit.

In this awkward silence, she suddenly asked, “I know that this is might be out of question, but I really want to know, why do you like my son?”

I didn’t reply at first, I took a glance at her, her eyes sparks more and makes her look younger somehow, it’s not the elegant lady who speaks with me since a while ago. Then I finally answer her, “I never thought about the reasons before.. but if I might say, let me apologize first, Auntie, I think it’s because he’s the most stubborn but also the nicest person I know. The calmest but also the one who makes me laugh the most.”

She listened and then just nodded, “I see.” before she smiled. Actually, I cant read her mind or her thoughts about my answer, and when I still feel awkward about it, her husband appears on the door, followed by Minho and his brother so I cant do anything about it. Not even to decide whether my answer would satisfied her or not. Ah, really I feel like im going to be crazy.

Minho looked at me, apologetically but I didn’t show him any emotion. Honestly I want to yelled at him right now. How can possibly he left me here while he promised if I'd agreed to meet his mother in my working place it means that he could be here with me too..

“What took you so long, Honey?” His mother asked him.

“Im sorry, the Boss is here so I greeted him first. Here you go.” He gave his mother a cup of coffee as then he said to Taemin, “Taeminnie, have you meet Sonsaengnim?” means their boss.

Taemin nodded, “Yes, before I came here.” And so Minho said to me, “Noona, this is my brother, Minseok-Hyung.”

I bowed politely and exchanged greetings, apparently his girlfriend isn’t coming. As now we’re standing outside the room, Minho’s family will go home and this is the part where we bid goodbye. I still feel like a little bit weird after meeting with his mother, talking about random stuff in such a short time, and also got introduced to his father and brother. I don’t know, maybe because when I met my ex’s family in the past, it’s really like a typical family meeting. Not like this.

But I also cant lie, because of my nervousness this time, a sudden and short meeting like this, already can killed me in the process. And as I saw Manager Oppa walked in the corridor, I felt even more nervous, but thank God he’s not walking towards us.

“Well then, we’re leaving..” Minho’s father said. I bowed to him, and Minseok said to his brother, “Call me if you come to the university for a match.”

“Yes, sure.” Minho said, as then his mother hugs him, “See you tomorrow.” She smiled at me, “I hope to see you again, my dear.”

I bowed, “Yes, me too, Auntie.”

When apparently it’s Lee Oppa approaches and greets the parents, Minho said to him, “I’ll walk my family out of the building, Hyung.”

“Okay.” The Assistant Manager answers, and so as everyone’s leaving, he turns to me and say, “Seems like the kid is really serious about you, huh?”

I looked at him and smile, but just answering him with a shrug. Then Lee Oppa said something that kind of bothers me, “But I thought you would call it off right after Manager Hyung found out about this. I was wrong.”

“Yes?”

“Nothing.” He said and then he walks inside the room as I just stood there.

"Noona?" I heard Taemin called me, "Come here, I want to show you another video of the concert like I promised."

"Ah, okay." I replied to him but.. why something seems a little bit strange?

*************************************************************************************
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! im back! hehehee.. sorry if this chapter is a bit boring (or rather, not having too much interaction between Minho-Noona), because what I want to picture here is how Minho -and Noona, too- slowly adapt and adjusting to the situation where their relationship wasnt a secret, at least among the insider. and I also have to give some portion of Jjong-Jungie and then Kibum with his two girls too :P for Taemin, yes, he has changed a little bit, but since this story is coming from Noona's POV, the reason behind Taemin's attitude might not be clear..

and i apologize if the meeting/conversation between Minho's mother and Noona is not like you expected, but please remember that this is their first meeting after Noona's identity as Minho's GF was uncovered. and for you who was wondering whether they will meet again, yes they will. actually, about meeting in-laws in Korea, i just read it right here : http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2008/05/meet-koreans.html

things I took from the real life facts:

-Nicole's necklace is real, but the story behind that was told in this story it was fiction

-Eunjung and Minho achieved award

-Shinee and Kara's end of year performance is based on MBC Gayo Daejun 2011

-The ring and necklace that Minho wore during concert is inspired by the one he wears during Graze and Romantic's performance.

there might be some other, and im sorry if there's i missed.

So! back to the story, it seems that Cho and Noona has reconciled? and what's strange towards the end? how about Minho's mother's opinion about Noona? everything will be explain on the next chapter.. so stay tuned! and please keep giving much love to the story :) THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

z.