Enough Angst For a Daily Dosis (part II).

One Day Series

(continued from part I)-----

 

Great. Because of that, Minho and I wasn’t really talking to each other for a couple of days. And actually, this time everyone –the members and my assistants, noticed it. But what makes me even more upset, is the A.M; Assistant Manager, Kang Oppa.

“Hey,” He talked to me with an annoying tone, “What’s wrong, you look terrible.” At least for me, it’s annoying.

“Nothing, im just tired.. I guess.” I shrugged.

Onew and Taemin, who were there, are staring at me but didn’t say anything.

“You know what you need?” Kang Oppa asked me.

I put the boys’ wardrobe for today’s filming on the hanger, as I asked back, “No, what is it?” although I swear I just hope that he will shut his mouth.

Kang Oppa pats my head like a scary older brother to his younger sister, “You need to go out, you know, dating someone. I mean, even they have someone to pick them up after work,” he pointed at my assistants, “So then they didn’t really get tired.”

When I was trying to control my emotion, the door is open and Minho went inside with Manager Hyung and Kibum. Jjong is pretty much disappearing from the group’s schedule more because of his busy promotion with the ballads, although yes, im not with them today. I begin to wonder why I was kinda juggling with my own schedule recently.

“Im sure that if im dating someone, it’ll only makes me even more tired, Oppa.” I murmured slowly, but im sure at least Kang Oppa can hear it. I just don’t want the rest to listen to our pointless conversation. My hands began to lose its patience on folding the shirts in front of me.

He laughs, “Nonsense. Don’t you feel like wanting to share, or just lease anything inside your mind.” He said, “You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I get it.” I answered nonchalantly, “but please, just stop your jokes, Oppa.”

“Don’t tell me that you..” Kang Oppa hang his sentence and it does making me turning my head on him, to wait what exactly he got on the store for me now, with the corner of my eyes, I also can see that Taemin looks really uncomfortable with my situation too, why suddenly Kang Oppa became wayyy more annoying than usual, Goddamit. He repeated his sentence, “Don’t tell me the rumor is true, that you actually have the thing to Kyuhyunnie? Knowing that suddenly now you’re not even with the ballads anymore, right, Hyung?” Kang Oppa turned to Manager Oppa behind me.

My eyes grew bigger as I felt raging for some reasons, but im still forcing myself to laugh, “Oppa! How many times I have to tell everyone, that Kyu and I are friends! We’re not even hang out in personal, what’s with the rumor-“

“But we know that you two actually went to some café together.” One of the hairstylists cut my words and now as I looked at her, I realized that all eyes are on me. The managers, even the boys and my assistants, although the latter wouldn’t dare to see me straight in the eyes.

What? What the hell is this? Do I have to explain to them that I actually went to buy some lattes during my work with the ballad and Kyu just offered me some help by going together? Even sometimes it was Jjong who did that?

I just shook my head but didn’t say anything. I wont, as I didn’t do anything like going on a secret date or anything I don’t feel like I need to clarify some misunderstanding. Taemin, on the other hand, I don’t know whether he got a thing to feel obligated to defend me when it comes to Kyuhyun, because now I can see he stood up and like before, I know he would say something to defend me, but someone does that faster than the maknae.

“Noona, can you help me with this, I don’t know why but it feels strange.” Minho said to me with a casual tone –as if he cant read the situation im in right now- as he shows me the collar of the suit he’s wearing, but the thing is, I just realized that his right hand is holding me on my wrist, pulling me away from Kang Oppa, or the rest, just like he wants to have my attention full on himself.

“Oh, okay.. let me um.. let me check it first.” I blinked a couple of times as I begin to look at the collar, I can see Manager Oppa’s eyes are staring.

But im trying to ignore those stares, I laughed a bit as I said to Minho, “Yaa! You’re a model, cant you endure the itchiness from the tag?” I pulled the sponsored tag that still clipped on the suit so he can see it by turning his head.

He laughs too, “Sorry.” As then he just walks away, back to where he’s standing before, although I almost choked as I saw what he does to Kang Oppa after that, “Ah, Hyung~~ can you stop bothering Noona? I thought you like Eun Noona. So just leave our Noona for us, will you?” as he patted Oppa’s shoulder casually.

Kang Oppa looked so embarrassed, thank God my assistant Eun-ah isn’t here, but still, Minho really has the nerve to do that. Especially since I can see in his eyes, he was like ‘Manager Hyung already know my feelings for you anyway, Noona. So let this just be.’

And who would have thought that he broke our silent war by declaring –well, undirectly- his affection towards me, and his nature of defending me, his girlfriend in front of everyone like this?

Well, im such an ungrateful if I say im not happy with what he’s done for me, even if it’s just a small thing like this, but to see what kind of situation me and him are at, this could lead to something even bigger. So I did feel really flattered, but in the same time, really freaking nervous.

Sigh.

--

One day before I leave Seoul for Tokyo, yes, the boys’ concert, I went to see my boss, and talking about my proposal he said he already read all of it, and all he have to do right now is talking with Jihyunnie, my bestfriend. He promised to give feedback as soon as possible but he said that I have to make sure that the boys got everything they need for the concert as he himself got invited by them to attend their Seoul concert in new year’s eve.

So then I just went with all the members, managers, staffs and crew, departing from Gimpo Airport with a light feeling.

I already told Minho about the plan I’ve been working out with my boss, and he seems took it pretty well. At least, he appreciated my decision to tell him in advance, although im not going to leave this job soon.

I took a glance at everyone in the airport and Baby is the one who’s deadly tired. I barely talk to him these days, not because of anything it’s just that he took his vocal lesson way more than his regular schedule. I think he’s pretty worried about his solo performance.

Kibum’s mood is good, although he rarely leaves the Leader’s side, it seems that they have something to talk about. Jjong is somekind in a good mood too, he even posed for fans who were in the airport. And Minho, he proudly wears my gift –the Armani hat, that makes me smile to know, even if I heard it from Eunseo-sshi, that Minho treasured something I gave for him.

Everything’s good so far, until the next day, which is.. this morning. Just a while ago.

When the boys are preparing for positioning on the stage, formation and stuffs, I was with my assistants going here and there, from the container to the dressing rooms on the backstage to get all the wardrobes and everything.

I went to the stage a couple of times because I need to call Onew and Jjong to make sure for the last time that their clothes are fit. Because the former is getting skinnier so suddenly, while the latter seems the opposite.

And when I got there to get Onew, I suddenly hear Jjong exclaimed through the phone and excused himself from the practice.

So I just walked to the dressing room with Onew as the leader said, “That’s why I cant afford being with someone right now.”

“Hm?” I replied his comment.

“Yes, I mean.. I might have experience on falling in love up until now, but what I cant be is in a relationship. Not when I have to set my head and my heart only to focus on one thing.” He explained and Im sure it’s related to what one of the members is going through right now.

“I get it, you always tell me that, Leader, but why suddenly this came up again?” I asked as we’re in the elevator.

“Jjong. It seems that something happened with Eunjung Noona, and I don’t know, it’s just that.. they’ve been through many things and they survived. But.. how far that this still can go? I know that this is maybe too much to ask from him, but as the second Hyung, it’s obvious to me that Jjong actually are trying so hard to be the good Hyung for the 3 others. He’s struggling over so many things.. too many things Im afraid he lost his focus.”

I patted Onew’s shoulder. He’s surely got many things in his mind. Always like that, even though he doesn’t show it, even though he got the most packed schedule of them all, his mind can never leave the group.

Key has his time for his passion on fashion and playing with his close friends, even with Nicole. Minho has his own world to escape; me. Jjong has Jungie to share with, and even another group to work with. Taemin is the only teenager among them who the Hyung insists have to enjoy the time before he become adult less than a year from now.

But Onew, all he got is his concern, his worries, it’s like.. he’s the only one who doesn’t have time to think about himself.

“You can share it with me, at least that’s what Jjong’s do concerning his love life.” I tried to joke.

“Thanks Noona.” Onew said, “But im sure you already have plenty on your hand.. well, with your own situation.”

Dang. You’re right. Onew-sshi, you’re always unpredictable like this, aren’t you? In times you can look innocent but in another, you are the one who always hit the bulls eye.

When im still thinking, suddenly I heard Manager Oppa called my name.

“Yes, Oppa?” I told Onew to find my assistant so he went first to the room.

“This is Park Yoojin, she’s the one who will be in-charge for Japanese schedule of the members.” Oppa said as he introduced a young lady beside him.

It hasn’t been announced yet about the boys’ Japanese debut, but from the 2 sold out concert, their management company already settled the decision. They will be here following the same path of their sunbaes, TVXQ and SNSD.

“Nice to meet you, im Park Yoojin.” And then I also introduced myself.

“Yoojin-sshi has been living in Tokyo for 10 years and she works in fashion with the Japanese too.” Oppa explained. I smiled to the lady, it seems that she’s a bit older than me, but she looks so young with her casual clothes.

“Now can you tell her all about the details of tomorrow’s wardrobe? Don’t worry, she knew about Shinee a lot, and I heard that she has been monitoring their style too.” Once again, Oppa complimented this young lady as she just smiles and shook her head politely.

“Okay, let’s get started.” I smiled at her too.

I did all Oppa wants me to do, for almost 2 hours straight, I was explaining about tomorrow’s concept, and then she asked me many things, we were talking about details of the concert, as I know she will help me by tomorrow, and also knowing that I might not going to be with them during their Japanese debut, so I prepared myself somehow, as now Im facing the one who will ‘replacing’ me in the near future.

But then she said something that bothers me, “I was kinda surprise to know that I will be in charge since this concert in Tokyo..”

What did she mean? I didn’t really pay attention until when Manager Oppa walks in, with Jjong following him, and turns out all of the members are already finished what they had to do, so everyone’s here.

Oppa asked me, “Are you two finished? Because I want to introduce Yoojin to the boys?”

“Oh, yeah, sure.” I said as I and Yoojin-sshi gets up.

Is it just me, or.. Oppa seems rushing something? Then the members introduced themselves one by one, Yoojin also did too. They were conversing as then Manager Oppa turned to me, “I forgot to tell you, I already got the news from your boss yesterday, so.. now you can go back.”

“Go.. back? W-where?” I asked. I can see that the boys’ eyes are on me, especially Minho and Taemin.

“Didn’t you ask him to tell me about the permission to leave?” Oppa isn’t upset, he just seems confused. Although I don’t know that he’s acting or not. But what about me leaving? Who ever said, even to my boss that I want to leave?

“Leaving.. you mean, tomorrow.. is the concert..” I don’t know what im talking about, as my eyes laid on Yoojin. Ah, so she’s here because- but no, I supposed to be here today, and tomorrow! It’s the boys’ first concert ever. This is still my job, and I have an unspoken promise with them too, to be here supporting them. Not to mention, … My Minho.

“Noona, you’re not going to be here for the concert?” is the first thing I heard, but of course, it’s not Manager Oppa. Yes, it’s my Baby.

“I-“ I wanted to explain, but Manager Oppa helped me to do it without my concern, saying, “Unfortunately she has some arrangement to discuss with Seonsaengnim back in Seoul that’s why I brought Yoojin here to help, so everything will be ready by tomorrow.”

Even Onew, when I looked him in the eyes, I was felt like I betrayed them. I swear to God, that the thing I prepared with my boss, though I haven’t tell the members –except Minho, he knows everything, and Taemin who found out a bit from their assistant manager, Im not planning to leave without telling them.

They knew I have another goal beside staying here with them as their stylist, but they also knew I treat this job seriously and I really love it. This is not something I can just throw away as I might get the chance to pursue something on my future career.

But.. I don’t know. Manager Oppa seems so eager to send me out of here also with the presence of Yoojin, and it makes me take the heavy steps to the door.

And that’s why im here. Walking by myself on the corridor, to take the cab that turns out already called by Lee Oppa to sent me back to the hotel. He said that my boss already take care everything so he also prepared me a ticket for this afternoon.

What kind of a joke is this?

Is this real?

I never felt so confused but also embarrassed like this. It’s not that I make a scheme, this is about me, got into a scheme I never even could think about before.

--

After I arrived on the hotel, I was folding my clothes and put it into my bags, I don’t even bring many stuffs, but I just took the time to sit on my bed and thinking about what exactly happened to me. Recently there’s so many things related to Manager Oppa especially, that I couldn’t even figure out what it is.

A couple of minutes later, when Im still in daze, I heard the door bell rings. I walked to open the door of this room I share with my assistant, Im not even take my time to peek through the hole, I just open it right away.

And I saw Minho, standing there.

“W-what are you doing here??” Im shocked.”Manager Opp-“

He smiled and just walk into the room, passing me by as if it’s nothing, “Im going to help you packing.”

“Minho. Im serious. Do you leave everyone just like that? Are you out of your mind?!” I followed him into the room.

“What’s the difference anyway?” he ignored my question.

“What?”

He turned around and giving me the face that I knew Minho is really serious right now, “So you’re not telling me that you will leave today.”

“Look, I was told by my Boss that he will inform me again, so I don’t know why suddenly Manager Oppa sends me home. Right now I cant reach my Boss’ cell. You have to believe me that I didn’t do this on purpose. This is your first concert, and this is also my achievement too, how could I possibly wanting to not be here?”

He just looked at me and sigh, “It looks like Hyung have something..” he hang his sentence, “No, im sure that he have something in mind.”

Well, as we both staring to each other, I can easily get what Minho were talking about. That Manager Oppa knows more than he told me, that he might want to.. well, im not saying this to make him sounds cruel, but.. this is just the way to get rid of me as fast as he can.

I looked at the floor, trying to think that he’s doing it abruptly like this just to prevent a scandal related to Minho spreads around the management.

“Noona,” I heard Minho called me, so I lifted my head and saw him squatting in front of me, “Im sorry.”

I laughed, but it sounds uneasy, then I get up to walked to the small refrigerator and opened it, “Why did you say that, it’s not even your fault. Besides, you know that I prepare for this as soon as I sent the proposal to my boss. Want some drinks?”

“I know, but not like this.” Minho said as he approached me. He dodged my question so I throw him another question too.

“I might still have 2 or 3 days until I met Manager Oppa again, but you.. what will he say to you if you go back later as you left to come down here to see me?”

I know, as he’s avoiding my question on the very beginning, it’s likely that he’s bailing out without caring much about anything when he went here.

Then as my eyes still fixed on him, he pulled my arms slowly, holding to it while he rested his head on my shoulder, “Just for now.. Let me not thinking about that.”

I just stood there, cant do anything as his hand locking my arms on the side. As then in this such a weird situation where I cant put myself properly, on which side I think I am right now, I spoke out, “You.. you know this doesn’t mean that I leave you, right?”

Minho nodded as his head still rested on mine.

With a small burdening laugh, I said, “But why do I, myself making this feel like im not going to see you when you all go back, im still going to be in charge for Seoul concert!” well, I hope I am.

“Just stop talking.” Minho kissed my neck before he released my arms and looked at me, “At least, now you’re on the path where you begin to be closer to your dream.”

My eyes widen to hear what he just said. So then I just smiled. And I don’t know, suddenly an absurd question came up into my mind.

“Can I ask you something..?” I whispered to him as then he nodded.

“If you were asked by the other.. to forget your dream just to be able to be with me..” I stopped for a while, just to catch the look on his eyes, “would you say yes to them, Minho?”

His doe eyes widen for a second, I caught it. He looked at me, so deep it was painful to bear, like he’s trying to pierce my eyes with his. There’s an anger and shock on his stare, maybe he felt that why am I questioning him. But then he closed his eyes, and I hear his secret sigh. He clears his throat once. And to my surprise, when he opens his eyes, suddenly those are filled by something else. Another emotion.

And I hear his deep voice giving me the answer as Im still struck by his stare.

“No.”

I know you might thought that I was devastated by his answer, but the truth is, no, im not. Not only I have totally prepared for this, but also because like I told you, it’s because of what I see in his eyes.

I kissed him with all my heart and whispered, “Good answer.”

Because, although his voice is steady, his eyes are obvious.. that he’s telling a lie. I love him too much to questioning why he decided to lie, but im sure, he has a good reason for it. And im telling you, his answer doesn’t change what I feel for him.

Especially, when I heard him mumbling between the kiss, a word that I hate to hear from him, “Im sorry.”

--

Before I turned off the phone on the plane, I typed a message.

On group THE DORKS

Nu.Na: Boys
Nu.Na: Good luck for tomorrow, OK? You know I will give everything to stand on the backstage
Nu.Na: But unfortunately I cant. Im so sorry T.T
Nu.Na: You’ll still be seeing me on Tuesday though
Nu.Na: Catch up with you later
Nu.Na: Shinee fighting!
Nu.Na: Makes all the Japanese girls go crazy over you
Nu.Na: Well I bet they already are LOL

When I arrived at Gimpo Airport, I the phone and there are replies.

DubuSangtae: Thanks Noona ^▽^

It seems that Minho might already explain it to them. At least to the leader, regarding his short but smiley icon.

Wheresmylock: Yaaa you owe me some explanation Noonaaaaa

Well, Kibum is still Kibum anyway.

KimRoo: Noona! Can you find information about Jungie? She got injured! T_T

This guy, who would have thought that the owner of those puppy’s eyes is hopelessly romantic?
Minho? He replied on private conversation. But my Baby Taemin.. I never get a single reply from him.

 

*************************************************************************************

 


heyyyy im back with a looooooong chapter! i have many things to catch up in my daily life, but im happy to be able to finish this chapter, i hope you enjoyed it as much as it will mixed your emotion up, teeheee..

so what exactly Manager Oppa have in mind? who's the one inform him about our couple, or did he figure out by himself?

what about Cho, is she ever going to have a good relationship with Noona like before?

Many questions came up, be sure to read the next chapter!

And for you who questioned about Minho's answer for Noona's question in the end, he does have his own reason to lie. why? maybe some of you would think of it but if you cant figure it out, dont worry.. he will tell the reason, one day, eventually XDD

thanks for all who gave me comments, im so bad i havent reply one by one up until now. and to my new subscriber! thank youu so muchhhh.

once again, all of you made me feel happy and excited to continue to write this story.. and so, please forgive me if there's any mistakes or any other lacking stuffs :)

btw, Minho did wear his Armani hat on his way to Japan that i mentioned in the story, it inspired me XDD

lovelovelove,

z.