Without You

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - N I N E ■ W I T H O U T  Y O U

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon have go to swimming training everyday because swimming competition are near already. The accident of be throwed up into a pool not make Tiffany to stop meeting him there.

 

" Do you not ever getting bored to following me around?! I'm already bored of you. Everyday I saw your face, heard your voice urgh! "

" No! Meet you everyday make me felt happy and comfortable. "

" Comfortable? Are you crazy? I always so mean toward you but you said your were comfortable with me? You make me laugh pink idiot! "

" I don't care if you going to said all that thing because you look different from other guy. You're not look me as a girl but an enemy, a friend. I don't like other guys because they only want my body. "

 

Taeyeon feel suprised with Tiffany when she not as usual, who always make him annoying but she look very different and serious. 

 

 " So can you just give me a permission to following you around? "

 

Tiffany then trying to acting cute. That make Taeyeon shocked because just now Tiffany was be serious but then now she trying to act cute. 

 

" Urgh!  Even I said you can't follow me around, you still do that. That useless if I said NO too."

" So are you just give me a permission? "

" Hmmm! "

 

Taeyeon knock Tiffany forehead because Tiffany smile like an idiot. Taeyeon finally give up on push away Tiffany from him. He kinda like Tiffany to be always with him. 

 

" Yah! That hurt! "

"You look stupid when you smile like that, pink idiot."

" Idiot. Stupid. Can you call me by my name? or you don't know what my name is because your never care about me, am I right?"

" I'm not that stupid to not know my enemy name. "

 

Then, Taeyeon left her to continued his training.Tiffany keep wondering if Taeyeon really know her name or not.

 

" Yah! So what is my name? "

 

Tiffany shouted to Taeyeon who left her. Taeyeon stop his step and shouting.

 

" Tiffany Hwang Miyoung the pink idiot! Are you statisfied now? "

 

Then Taeyeon jump into the pool start his training. Tiffany feel happy that Taeyeon know her name. 

 

" He know? I though you never pay attention on me. "

 

Tiffany then smile like an idiot. She don't care with her image.

 

****

 

Taeyeon were sleeping when the lecturer teaching a mathematics subject. Tiffany want to wake up him but she sat was too far from  Taeyeon while his friends already accustomed with Taeyeon sleep behavior. Suddenly, Taeyeon was call by his lecturer.

 

" Kim Taeyeon, please come infront and solve this! "

 

Yul who is beside him quickly trying to wake him up. Taeyeon rub his eyes which Tiffany found that action waa so cute. 

 

" Taeyeon, wake up. Our lecturer wa-"

 

Taeyeon stand up before Yul can't finish his word. Taeyeon walk toward the white board and take the marker. He look at the question before try to solve it. 

 

" How can he solve that? He just sleeping when the class has start."

 

Tiffany talk to Jessica who were getting bored because she really hate mathematics subject. She almost sleep but when Taeyeon name was called, she quickly trying to focus. 

 

" He can..I know him."

" What do you mean? "

" He know how solve that."

" So did he just pretend to sleep? "

" No, he is sleeping just now."

" Then, ho- "

 

Tiffany stop talking when their lecturer say congratulation to Taeyeon. Taeyeon going back to his seat and continued to sleep again 

 

" Good job Taeyeon! I'm so proud of you!! Give him a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter