I Like You

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - T H I R T E E N ■ I  L I K E  Y O U

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

The musical audition finally ended after taking 2 days to select a new musical actors. So they have held a meeting for choosing an actor and an actress for a new musical. Boa and Taeyeon sat beside each others while the others sat infront them. 

 

" Congratulation to all the our new musical actor and actress. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kwon Boa, your musical teacher. Also, this handsome and good-looking beside me is our president of musical club."

" Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon. "

 

All the musical actress are cheering and fangirling over Taeyeon except Tiffany. She so suprised that Taeyeon was really popular. Now she know why Taeyeon did not ever looking at her because they are a lot of pretty girls are liking him.

 

" TAEYEON JJANG!! "

" YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!! "

" I LOVE YOU!!! "

" Enough girls! I know he makes you crazy but she is mine. I'm sorry."

 

Only the old members of the musical team know what Boa actually mean. Tiffany slowly feel regret of joining this musical club. She do not know until when will she can survive seeing her crush was dating with her musical teacher. Taeyeon at the same time enjoying looking at Tiffany sour face. 

 

" Attention please! Today, we will discuss about our new musical ' Romeo and Juliet ' because we only have three months to practice and we really don't have enough time. So I don't want to waste a time. Let's votes who will be the lead actor and actress for this musical. For the supporting roles, I will choose base on your skill. "

 

Taeyeon just let Boa explained about the new musical because he also just know about that today. 

 

" Alright, let's choose the lead actor. Who will you suggest?"

" Kang Haneul!"

" Lee Hyunwoo!"

" Kim Taeyeon!"

" Lee Jongsuk!"

" Alright that's enough. I just want one lead actor. Think about it and write on the paper and show me. Taeyeon please count it for me."

 

They begin to write a different name and show to Boa and Taeyeon. Taeyeon was busy counting and the result really make him frowned. He quickly whispering to Boa. 

 

Noona, can you exclude me for this time? "

" Why? "

" I think this musical didn't suit me. "

" What do you mean? Give me the result. "

 

 Taeyeon raise his hand that holding the result so Boa cannot reach it. Boa was struggling to get that result. Tiffany feel so burning inside when she saw the two was kinda look like flirting. Boa finally got the result step on Taeyeon shoes using her high heel. Taeyeon silently groaned in pain.

 

" The result really make me excited because I really like this actor so I really want him to act this new kind of genre. Our Romeo would be Kim Taeyeon!!!! "

 

The musical actress start to cheering and Taeyeon can just smile awkwardly. Tiffany did not choose him because she still mad at Taeyeon using her but deep inside she really want Taeyeon to act. Taeyeon feel disappointed that Tiffany did not choose him even he hate the result. 

 

" Are you agree that Kim Taeyeon suit this role as a Romeo? "

" Yes!!!!!!! "

" Alright, let's move to next one. Who will you suggest as a musical actress? "

" Song Hye Kyo!! "

" Park Shin Hye!!! "

" Park Bo Young!! "

" Tiffany Hwang!!! "

 

Tiffany suprised that her name was getting mentioned. She suddenly feel so nervous. They start to voting used the same method. Taeyeon done counting and got the result. 

 

" Noona.. "

" Give me now! "

" She cannot be my partner! "

" Let's me see first."

 

Taeyeon gave the result and Boa look at Taeyeon with a mysterious smile. Boa getting closer and whispering to Taeyeon. 

 

" Because you like her right? "

" Yah! Stop kidding like that! "

 

Boa ignored Taeyeon and try to focus again. She take the mic and start to speak again. Tiffany close her eyes because she was really nervous.

 

" She's new member and was so skilled in singing. I was impressed when she first singing on the stage at the audition. I believe she have a lot things she want to show more and I'll be waiting for that. Our Juliet would be Tiffany Hwang!!!! "

 

Tiffany cannot believe she was choosed. She thought she would lose since she was a new member. Boa then called Tiffany to stand infront and let her stand beside Taeyeon.

 

" Taeyeon and Tiffany would be our lead actor and actress for Romeo And Juliet musical. Give them a big clap!! "

 

They clapped their hands. Boa then announced the supporting actor and actress and also the group that will be preparing all the props for musical.

 

" Alright, our meeting for today finally ended. Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang, please wait here. We have something to discuss."

 

After all the members getting out from the hall, Boa look at them with mysterious smile that Taeyeon hate a lot. 

 

" You two are close right? "

" Of course. We're enemy. We got close by hating each others."

 

Taeyeon put his hand around Tiffany shoulder which make her feel uncomfortable. She know Taeyeon is using her again so she push Taeyeon away.

 

" Look! She hate me. This will cause be a problem because we cannot act together if we're enemy. So noona.."

" I will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter