Like Seriously!

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon always with Tiffany after they being a couple. Even Tiffany going to toilet, he will wait at outside. They not ashamed to holding hand infront of they friends.

 

" Aigoo, this cat and dog finally fall in love with each other."

 

Yul telling the sweet couple when they just arrived at the camping place to celebrate Jessica birthday. The couple already late for the party.

 

" You look good together, Tiff."

 

Jessica told them as she also shocked that her friend successful make Taeyeon fall in love.

 

" Congratulation, my noona. Finally, this prince that you always talk about finally became yours."

" Yah! Why are you telling that?! "

 

Kris get a punch from his older sister. Taeyeon just smiling seeing them bickering. They sat besides each  others while hearing what they friends talking about. Tiffany felt asleep at Taeyeon shoulder.

 

" You can continued your story. I will bring my princess to the cabin so she can have a propee sleep."

" Aigoo, princess. Yah! You just dating her for 1 week."

 

Taeyeon did not care what Yul trying to say. He carrying Tiffany like bridal style going to cabin. He put Tiffany on the bed then covering her body with a blanket. 

 

" Good night, my sweetheart. I love you, Fany baby."

 

Taeyeon kiss Tiffany forehead and going to left but she feel his hand has been pulled by Tiffany. 

 

" Stay with me. I don't want you to left me alone."

 

Tiffany talked to him as she eyes stil closing. Tiffany take Taeyeon hand and hugging it while Taeyeon sleep beside her staring at his princess.

 

" I love you, Fany-ah."

" I always love you, Taetae."

 

Taeyeon kiss Tiffany lips then let Tiffany sleep peacefully. After one hour staring at Tiffany sleeping face and taking some picture of the sleeping beauty beside him then he going out from the cabin.

 

" What are you doing? "

" We just chatting."

 

Taeyeon sat at the chair and look around. He only saw Suho and Kris there having a funny conversation.

 

" Where Jessica and Yul? "

" Yul hyung bring Jessica noona take some walk. He want to confess to Jessica noona about his feeling."

" Tae-hyung knew right that Yul likes Jessica noona? "

 

Taeyeon noded. Yul always told him how much she likes that ice princess. Even Yul never tell him that he likes Jessica but Taeyeon know it by the way Yul talked about her. 

 

" How about you two? I heard something about my cousin."

" Our cousin, hyungnim. Actually, I want to introducing Seohyun to Kris."

" I feel lonely this day, Tae-hyung. I want someone who were matured to be my girlfriend."

" Seohyun is matured and I know she is your type but you were not her type. She like flower boy."

" If she want me became a flower boy, I can. Just one I won't agree. If she asking me to wearing a make up, I let her go."

" Hahaha chill man. She not that type. Anyway just continued your conversation."

" Where are you going, Tae-hyung?"

" Going to sleep. I'm tired."

 

Actually Taeyeon and Tiffany just came back from a amusement parks that why both of them was tired.

 

" Are you going to sleep with my noona? "

" No, Kris. I will going to sleep at my own cabin."

 

Taeyeon going to sleep inside the cabin while Yul and Jessica having a serious talk.

 

"Jessica, I have thought many time before I'm telling you this."

" Telling me what? "

" I knew you likes Taeyeon but I'm not sure fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter