The Daughter

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon going to meet his father today because he father want to tell him something. Taeyeon entering The Kim Building makes all the girl employee whispered when they saw him. The girl employer start to surrounded Taeyeon and asking him a question. 

 

" Omo, are you the heir of Kim cooperation?"

" You're so handsome. What's your name?"

" How old are you? "

" Do you have a girlfriend? "

" Can I have your number? "

 

Taeyeon feel a bit uncomfortable. The security trying to help him getting out from the girl employers.

 

" I'm sorry, everyone. I'm a bit busy so I can't answer your question."

 

Taeyeon told them before he going entering the lift. When he arrived at his dad office, His dad secretary, Mr Shim tell him that he dad were inside his office. Taeyeon knock the door before entering.

 

" Dad! Good morning."

" Taeyeon, your coming. Let's seat here."

 

Taeyeon father bring him seat on the sofa infront of his father office table. The office is quite big because his father is a CEO of Kim Cooperation.

 

" Why dad want to meet me here? "

" I know you does not have much time going home because our house is quite far from here so its more easy if we meet here since this building is close to your university."

" Ahhh okay. What dad want to talk about? "

" Recently, someone has checked to your personal document and also your family background.That person checked you old personal document not your new personal document. They're searching for Kim Taeng. So its means they're Mr Hwang gangs."

" So did they successful check it? "

" No, they didn't but I found something about the spy. The spy was sended by Mr Hwang daughter."

" Who? "

" Here. All was here in this document. I don't want you to check it now. I curious why he's daughter was searching for you."

" I think she found out that I'm not at the jail already. I already make her sister died so of course she don't want me to out from there because she want to make me feel miserable."

" But you already get it."

" I will do the same too if I was her."

" Dad will trying my best to protect your personal document. Don't worry."

" Alright, dad. I will go now. Call me if she already found out who am I."

 

Then, Taeyeon going to from his father office after giving a hug to his father. When he arrived at the car, he quickly checking who is Mr Hwang daughter because Nicole never tell that she has a younger sister.

 

" Stephanie Hwang Miyoung."

" I think I have heard this name before."

 

Taeyeon read her personal document.

 

" Born at 01 August 1989."

" Live at united States with her untie and uncle."

" Have one older sister and one youngest brother."

" Continued her study at SM university.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter