Romeo & Juliet

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was the last practice and the rehearsal day to perform the musical to the audience and the students who paying to watch it. 

 

" Taeyeon, you're not bringing your little girl today? "

" She knew I likes Tiffany so she decided not to come because Tiffany and I will have a kissing scene today and she said her will not have a courages to watch it."

 

Boa just noded to Taeyeon long explaination. Tiffany just coming and headed to the stage. Taeyeon not picking her from the dorm because she do not want to, so Taeyeon just going straight to the hall without going to the girls dorm.

 

 

" Tiff! What happened with your eyes? Its look swollen. Are you okay? "

" I'm fine, unnie. I just watched a sad drama last night that make me cry. Sorry for making you worried."

" Alright, just don't watch a sad drama starting tommorow. I don't want the audience keep asking me what happening with your eyes."

 

Tiffany noded to Boa showing she is listening. Then, Boa going to check the props. Actually Tiffany was crying so badly because of the scene. Taeyeon going close to Tiffany and look at Tiffany swollen eyes.

 

" What? "

" You lied. "

" Huh? "

" Jessica said you crying not because of the dramas but something that bothering you so much."

" Urgh I can't believe Jessica betraying me by telling you the true."

" Why are you crying? "

" My crush just make me hurt. I saw he was kissing and I fe-"

" Wait, you don't want me to send you home because you're stalking your crush? "

" Taeyeon, I "

" You can just tell me the true. Why are lying to me? I'm your friend, close friend."

" Taeyeon-ah, I didn't mean to lied to you. I just "

" Just what? You think I will bothering you while you're stalking him? Damn! "

 

Taeyeon sat at the chair and close his eyes to calm down. Tiffany feel sad that she has to arguing again with Taeyeon. She do not know why Taeyeon were being childish towards her. Tiffany left Taeyeon alone because she knew Taeyeon do not want her to bothering him.

 

" Okay, let's do our last practice and rehearsal now. Remember to our Romeo and Juliet, you two have to do the real kiss for today."

 

Tiffany totally forget about it and Taeyeon too. They not in a good term again so how can they doing that kissing scene. Taeyeon trying his best to acting like usual like nothing has happening. 

 

" Juliet, I'm coming."

 

It the balcony scene when Romeo getting inside to Juliet room from the balcony.

 

" Ohh Romeo, I miss you so much."

 

Taeyeon smiling and showing his kissing skill to the musical teams. Tiffany cannot believe that Taeyeon just kissing her on lips. She close her eyes but when she remembered that scene when Taeyeon and Irene was kissing. She pushed Taeyeon away.

 

" Tiffany, why? "

 

Boa asking for her weird behaviour.

 

" Eerr nothing. "

" Okay, I don't want to wasting time. Let's do it again and moving to another scene."

 

The two lead actor and actress noded. Taeyeon is kissing Tiffany again without doubt but Taeyeon heart were beating so fast and he suddenly felt nervous. Tiffany get addicted with Taeyeon lips. She feel like want to kiss the lips every day.

 

 

" Let's get married."

" I want to be married with you too but our family will never agreed with our wedding." 

 

Juliet makes her move this time and kiss Romeo lips. 

 

" Don't worry about that. I will thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter