Promise

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany wait for Taeyeon at Namsan Tower. They decide to celebrate they 100th days together. After a few minutes, Tiffany start to feel cold.

 

" Aish where are you Taeyeon-ah? "

 

Taeyeon entering the cafe near the Namsan Tower to get some hot coffee. After two hours waiting, Tiffany finally left that place without doubt. She really mad at Taeyeon. 

 

" Tiff, are you alright? "

 

Jessica saw Tiffany face look so serious and scaring like she gonna kill you soon if you getting closer.

 

" I'm not alright."

" Why? "

" Kim Taeyeon didn't answering his phone. I said I want to meet him at Namsan Tower but he not ever coming! I wait him for 2 hours but what did I get? No responsed from him!"

" Relax, Tiff. Maybe he was busy."

" Busy? I asked Kris just now where he is and Kris told me that he was busy playing his new video game and locked himself inside his dorm!"

" Hmm look like he already bored with you."

" YAH! JESSICA JUNG! "

 

Tiffany shouted Jessica who make her more mad.

 

" OK! Stop shouting. I'm going to get help from my boyfriend."

 

Jessica dailing Yul number and get answered.

 

" Hubby, where are you? "

" At the dorm. Why? "

" Where is Taeyeon? Tiffany is getting crazy here because Taeyeon ignored her message and call."

" Taeyeon was at his room and he locked the door."

" Can you checking him? Maybe he was sick or what."

" Okay, I will. I call you later."

 

Jessica off her handphone and look at Tiffany.

 

" Go take a rest. You look tired."

" No! I want Taeyeon explain me for make me wait for too long."

" Yah! Just go take shower. I already asked Yul to open Taeyeon door."

 

Tiffany going to her room and locked it. Jessica going to near the door and she heard Tiffany is crying.

 

" She can't live without Taeyeon. Aigoo."

 

Jessica want to comfort Tiffany but she know Tiffany need a time alone. She going to the living room and waiting for Yul to calling her.

 

*****

 

Yul and Kris trying to open the door harshly.  

 

" YAH! KIM TAEYEON! YOU BETTER HET OUT FROM THIS ROOM OR I WI- "

 

Suddenly the door get opened. Taeyeon open the door and look at them puzzled.

 

" What are you trying to do? "

" I thought you already died inside there. Check your phone. Tiffany going crazy at her dorm because you didn't answer her call even her message."

" Tae-hyung, what are you doing inside there? "

" I just wake up from sleep."

" WHAT? You better check your phone."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter