Noona

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - T W E L V E ■ N O O N A

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon finally get out from the hospital after 2 days. Suho and Jessica came to help him. Actually, they did not know Taeyeon was at the hospital before.

 

" How do you know I'm here?"

" Hyung, we're really worried about you. How could you not telling us?"

" Taeyeon, Tiffany had told me everything. That why we are here."

" I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be worried. Where are the others? "

" Yul Hyung and Kris have a class today. Tiffany Noona…hmm wait I don't know."

" She's at our dorm. You should meet her Taeyeon. I think you two have a things to discuss about. "

 

Taeyeon pretend to not heard it. He was trying to do not care of Tiffany already but deep inside he was hurting.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon take his book at the locker. Suddenly, a girl approaching him and give him a such an angel smile.

 

" Hmm Hi! Did you remember me? I'm your father friend daughter, Bae Irene."

" Ahhh long time not see. You became such a beautiful girl. "

" Thank you for saying that. I also really suprised to see Taeyeon oppa became such a good looking guy. "

" Hahaha good to heard that. "

" Actually, I was wondered if you can join on a date with me this friday. "

 

Taeyeon really shocked with the sudden confession. He try his best to think about an excuse should he use. 

 

" I will tell you if I can join you later on. Here my number, message me to get my answer later. I have to go now. Bye Irene! "

 

Taeyeon actually want to give Irene a fake number but he just give his real number because Irene was the university owner daughter and a friend of his father. Tiffany who was jealous after saw them together quickly following Taeyeon.

 

 

" Taeyeon wait!!! "

 

Taeyeon stop his step. He and Tiffany did not talking for 3 days already. Taeyeon actually felt very lonely when was not with her. Tiffany try to have some courage to face Taeyeon.

 

" I can't do it!!! "

" What is it?"

" I cannot control myself from…"

 

Taeyeon her hair make Tiffany suprised and start blushing. Taeyeon giggled and smiling genuine toward Tiffany.

 

" Urgh you're really something."

 

Taeyeon then hugging her makes Tiffany feel a bit warmer and also confused. 

 

" I missed you."

" Taeyeon-ahh, I also had missed you a lot..."

 

Taeyeon actually saw Irene was looking at them. So he decided to used Tiffany to make her jealous so Irene can stay away from him. He just tired to hurt another girl just for rejecting them.

 

" Why are you doing? "

" Just wait for a moment. I want to make that girl to stop crushing on me."

 

Taeyeon whispering at Tiffany ear make Tiffany feel a bit hot because they were too close. 

 

" Who? Ahh that girl that confessed her feeling to you just now?"

" Yes. You're following me around huh?"

" Wait! Are you using me right now?"

 

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon hardly. She feel really disappointed of Taeyeon behaviour.

 

" I thought…"

" What? "

" Nevermind. I was wrong. You will never have that feeling toward me. "

 

Tiffany leave Taeyeon dumbfounded. Suddenly, Taeyeon phone ringing.

 

" Hello?"

" Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you not coming here? It's been two months already."

" Hahaha, I'm sorry Boa noona. "

" Can you came here now? "

" Alright, I will."

" Okay, I will wait for you."

 

Taeyeon saw Tiffany was back to talk to him. So he try to make Tiffany jealous. Taeyeon feel like a winner when he saw Tiffany face changed. 

 

" Bye Boa noona. I love you hehehe."

" Yah! I will tell my boyfriend to punch you! "

" Hahaha, I'm sorry. I will off now. See you later."

" Okay then."

 

Taeyeon then drive his car to meet his beloved Boa noona. Tiffany quickly going to meet Jessica who was at the near there.

 

" Jess!!! "

 

Tiffany was sobbing. Jessica try to comfort her by patting her back. She was really worried about Tiffany.

 

" Tiff, what's wrong?"

 

Tiffany then hugging Jessica. Jessica know Tiffany such a little girl who try to acting brave. 

 

" Taeyeon used me! I thought he was… Argh I was wrong! He's such a playboy!"

" Tiff, I can't understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter