Vacation: Quarrel

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tiffany woke up from her sleep after she heard her handphone was ringing a few time. She take her handphone put it on her ear.

 

" Hello?…"

" Tiffany Hwang! "

 

Tiffany quickly opening her lazy eyes when she heard Taeyeon voice.

 

" Omo Taetae-ah, good morning baby~"

" Urgh I can't believe you still acting like that when I'm getting serious here."

" Taetae, what's wrong? "

" Meet me at Incheon park at 1O am. Don't bring your car. Use taxi when you're going here. You better not to be late. I want to talk about something. Got to go."

" Taetae, why are yo- "

 

Taeyeon already off his handphone make Tiffany thinking something bad gonna be happening.

 

" What if Taetae want to break up? No, Taetae loves me. He wouldn't do that. Wait! Why he want to meet me at outside? We can talk about it at home. Aish, Taeyeon! "

 

Tiffany going out from the bedroom and looking around at the condo. 

 

" He wake up early but he not ever make me a breakfast."

 

Tiffany sulked when she found out Taeyeon did not ever ready at breakfast for her. 

 

" I can't cook but I really hungry now."

 

Tiffany want to cook some food but she do not know where to start it. She decided going to take a shower because she do not want to be late or Taeyeon will going mad at her.

 

" Where my another clothes? Where my luggage? Taeyeon really going to left me? Are he trying to move out my things without my permission?"

 

Tiffany forget all her negative mind and trying to be more positive. She just take a simple dress then wear a thin make up. 

 

" Perfect! Taeyeon must be proud to have me as his girlfriend."

 

Tiffany giggled thinking about Taeyeon will blushing when he saw her but she quickly stopped to dreaming after seeing the time.

 

" I'm late! "

 

Tiffany take a taxi going to Incheon Town because Taeyeon asking her too. Arrived there, Tiffany saw Taeyeon seating at the bench alone at the park. Tiffany still keep on her sulked mood. 

 

" You're late for 10 minutes, Tiffany Hwang."

" Don't call me like that. You didn't ever cook me a breakfast."

" Then what should I call you huh? "

" Why are you being like this?! You always called me by my nickname. What the hell are you going to call me by my full name?! "

 

Taeyeon ignored Tiffany talking to him. He pulled Tiffany hand put Tiffany pushed him.

 

 

" You didn't answer my questions! "

" I don't want to fight with you now. I will answer it later. Let's go now."

" Where are we going?!!! "

" Jeju Island. We're going there for a week."

" Really? That's why my few clothes was missing on my closet? I thought you're going to move out my things without my permission."

" That nonsense, Fany-ah. I won't do that."

" I thought you want to break up with me when I never expect you will bring me going to vacation~"

 

Tiffany mood quickly changed to be the cheerish and happiness person. She even show her eyesmiles to Taeyeon.

 

" Why are you ever thinking like that? I love you so much. I won't let you go, Fany-ah~"

" Because of your serious tone. I really hate that Kim. It's make me going crazy."

" Heol! I just don't want you to be late or we will late for our flight."

" Why you're not just tell me the true just now? I just wake up and you're making a serious tone like that."

" Because your not answering your phone so I decided to do that."

" I'm sorry, Taetae~ "

 

Taeyeon peck Tiffany lips before they going to Incheon Airport using Taeyeon car. After they check in, they sat comfortablely at the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter