The Story Begin

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - O N E  ■  T H E   S T O R Y   B E G I N

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nicole Hwang and Kim Taeng have been dating for almost 3 years. They friends were always said that they are jealous with Nicole and Taeng relationship because Taeng such a sweet boyfriend and Nicole such a caring girlfriend. Until one day, somethings was happened that ruined they 3 years relationship and destroy everythings. At Hwang Mansion, Nicole has called Taeng  phone but he did not answering it. Nicole has called Taeng for almost 108 times for 2 days. Nicole really worried of Taeng because he did not going home for two days or even going to school. Taeng parents also did not know where he is.

 

 

" Why are you acting like this Taeng?……Why are you not answering your phone? Did something has happened towards you?....I missed you, Taeng..."

 

 

Nicole is talking to herself while laying down her body on her bed. Suddenly, Nicole phone ringing. Park Gyuri, one of her bestfriends calling her.

 

 

" Yongjoo-ahh, are you at home? "

" Yes, why? "

" Can you come to Soshi Club right now? "

" I can but did something happening? "

" Yes, you need to come now. Take your boyfriend here. He is making a trouble at the club. "

" What do you means he is making a trouble? Did he punching people?!! "

" No, Yongjoo-ahh. I saw him kissing with another girl here. "

 

 

Nicole felt hurt when Gyuri telling her about that. Gyuri also feel guilty to tell the truth but Nicole is Taeng girlfriend so she must know what Taeng has done.

 

 

" Yongjoo-ahh…Nicole-ahh…are you still there? "

" Ahh? Err y-yes, I w-will go there right now……"

 

 

Nicole feel sad and hurt at the same time because Taeng never acted like that. She off her phone and going out from the mansion without thinking it already late. She drive her own car going to Soshi Club because it already late so the the driver also going home already.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Taeng going to Soshi Club to drink some alcohol. He want to forget what he just heard from that jerk yesterday. That jerk is Kwon Jiyong, Nicole driver son. Also, he just finished giving some lessons to that jerk by punched him on the face and stomach. Jiyong are more older than him but he did not care about it because he already making a terrible things. After drinking 2 bottle of soju alone, he totally get drunked. Suddenly, a y girl came towards him and going to flirting with him.

 

 

" Hello, my handsome boy~ "

" Hmm yeah~ "

" You're Kim Taeng right? "

" Yes, I'm Kim Taeng. Wait for a second! Why are you here, Nicole baby? "

" Huh? Who's that, my little boy? By the way, I'm Sunny, your neighbour. We have greet to each others before but you seem like has forget about me. "

" You're talking nonsense, Yongjoo-ahh."

 

 

Taeng was drunked so he mistakenly by saw Sunny as Nicole. Without any doubt, Taeng kissing Sunny on lips passionately. Sunny enjoy the kiss too since she have a crush on Taeng for a long time.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Gyuri and her tuition friends going to Soshi Club to released they stress after studying too much. Nicole was not going to attend her tuition today because she was worried about Taeng who was missing for two days. Then, Gyuri saw someone she knew is at the club when she on her way going to the restroom.

 

 

" Heol! He is Kim Taeng! Did he cheating on Yongjoo?! I cannot keep quiet and just let this go. I will tell Yongjoo about it."

 

 

She take her phone from her pocket pants and dailing Nicole number. Nicole answering the call and she asking Nicole to come to Soshi Club to take her cheating boyfriend.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

After Nicole arrived at Soshi Club, she going inside the Soshi Club and finding her boyfriend. Then, she saw Gyuri is waving at her beside the restroom. Nicole going there and Gyuri quickly pointed at the balcony. Nicole saw Taeng were at the balcony, kissing the unknown girl passionately. She felt like a knife just stabbed her heart when she saw him kissing with another girl. Nicole going to the balcony and pulled Taeng away from that girl.

 

 

" Hey! His mine! Let him go! "  

" Are you trying to be kidding me?! He is my boyfriend! Go away before I do something crazy towards you! "

 

 

Sunny feel afraid of Nicole so she quickly run away from there. After that, Nicole look at him seriously.

 

 

" What's wrong with you?! "

 

 

Taeng is still in a half-conscious. He just smile like an idiot. Nicole feel like Taeng is badly drunk.

 

 

" Wait! Who are you? "

 

 

Taeng trying to look at Nicole face properly by making his face closer to her.

 

 

" Omo! Why I'm keep on seeing you here, Yongjoo-ahh? Just now ehh hmm I don't know. I'm a bit confused. "

" Why you're being like this? Why are you kissed that girl? "

" Which question should I've to answer it first? Anyway, a girl? Who? Stop talking nonsense, I was kissed you just now. "

 

 

Nicole really confused with Taeng words. Taeng is drunk so he totally do not know what he talked about. Taeng then going to hugging Nicole.

 

 

" I missed you a lot, Yongjoo-ahh~"

" Don't try to change the topic! Who was that? Do you know her? "

 

 

Nicole pushed him away as she still not done with the kiss scene she just saw. She still felt like being cheated on Taeng plus she was jealous. Taeng Nicole cheek and giving her the best smile he have.

 

 

" Baby, I love you so much. Do you love me? "

" Of course I love you, Taeng."

" Then why you're doing this to me? " 

" What do you mean? "

" Hmm nevermind. I just never thought that you will able to do that. I was totally wrong about you."

 

 

Taeng then going to leave but Nicole grab his hand tightly. Taeng trying to pulled his hand away from Nicole.

 

 

" Yahh! Let me go! Why are you being like this?!! "

" Taeng! I'm serious right now! What do you mean that you're wrong about me???!! "

" Think about it and meet me if you've found the answer."

" Yah! Stop playing the guessing games. Just tell me about it!! RIGHT NOW!!! " 

 

 

Taeng put both of his hands into his jacket pocket. Then, he staring at the floor before start to talk again.

 

 

" You cheated on me."

 

 

Taeng was talked to Nicole but Nicole heard it like Taeng was whispered to her.

 

 

" Pardon me? What did you say? I can't heard you."

" You! You cheated on me! "

 

 

Nicole was totally shocked with Taeng accusation on her. Taeng suddenly became serious. Actually he was already full conscious but still feel a bit dizzy.

 

 

" Yah! You're the one who cheated on me! If Gyuri didn't saw you kissing with the other girl, you will not tell me about that right???!!! "

" WHAT???!! Yahhh! Don't you dare to talk like that to me! You're the one who cheated on me! "

" Stop talking nonsense, Taeng! you're totally drunk. Let's me sent you home. "

" Home? Sorry my girl but I don't want! I wanna to get some y and hot girl here who willing to give me a great and a hot night with me tonight! That would be awesome. I ca- "

 

 

Nicole slapped him on his cheek. She tear finally escaped from her eyes. She so sad when Taeng acting like that towards her.

 

 

" Taeng……can you stop it? I hate it when you're being like this. You're hurting me…Taeng-ahh…please…"

 

 

Nicole hugging Taeng and crying on his chest. Taeng feel so guilty for being a jerk but when he remember Jiyong words, he pushed Nicole away.

 

 

" This is an unfair for me. "

" Can you explain to me what are you trying to say? "

 

 

Nicole saw Taeng tear escaped from his eyes. It is the first time she saw Taeng is crying.  

 

 

" Why did you do that? Is it my love towards you……was not enough for you? " 

 

 

Taeng stared at Nicole eyes. Nicole feel bad seeing Taeng like that. 

 

 

" Taeng……"

" I have loved you and stay loyal towards you but what did I get? You cheated on me……"

" Why are you acting like this? I've never cheated on you. "

" Don't lied to me, Yongjoo-ahh! Why you're not telling me that you're pregnant? "

" Taeng……I did- "

" The baby is not mine right? "

 

 

Nicole was shocked when she heard it. It it true that she is pregnant but her never tell anybody when she get know that she is pregnant two weeks ago especially her family. The only one who know about it was Jiyong because he saw her buying a pregnancy test at the pharmacy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter