Nickname

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - F  O U R T E E N ■ N I C K N A M E

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany wait for Taeyeon to coming for their morning class but until the class ended, Taeyeon did not ever show his face. Actually, she have Taeyeon number phone but she never call him because she scared that Taeyeon will change his number and avoided her.

 

" Jess, where is Taeyeon? I need to meet him."

" I don't know. You should ask Yul, Suho or Kris. "

 

She decided to asking her younger brother, Kris. She going to meet him because Kris still inside the class with Suho.

 

" Kris, do you know where is Taeyeon?"

" Nope. Taeyeon Hyung was going out from the dorm early."

" Yes, my hyung wake up early in the morning but he did not telling me where he's going to."

" Alright then."

 

Tiffany left the two alone and going back to her seat. She then bravely dailing Taeyeon number but he was not answering. Tiffany sent Taeyeon a voice message. 

 

" Taeyeon-ahh, This is Tiffany. I really worried about you. Where are you? I really need to meet you. Meet me at SM Park, 8 pm. "

 

Then, Tiffany tidy her things and going to somewhere with her brother. She cannot stop thinking about him because really scared something happening toward Taeyeon.

 

 

*****

 

Taeyeon was wearing a black suit. He slowly approach the grave under the big tree. He actually going to visit Nicole grave at Incheon.

 

" Nicole-ahh, how are you? I'm sorry because I'm didn't visited you for a long time. I just found your grave here after spending my time finding your grave. Happy birthday Nicole-ahh!! "

 

Taeyeon bought a bonquet of roses and put it on the grave. The he take out the cups and pouring the soju. Then, he sat beside the grave and drink the soju.

 

" Nicole-ahh, I've missed you. Because of me, you're died. I'm so sorry...."

 

Taeyeon start to crying when he remembered the moments when Nicole was death and he totally lost her forever.

 

" Nicole-ahh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should die instead of you!!! I kill both you and your baby! I'm such a jerk!! "

 

Taeyeon still crying while he pouring another cup of soju. Then he kneeling down infront of the grave.

 

" Nicole-ahh, I thought I won't be ever fall in love with someone again but I did. I like her so much and I don't want to lost her but I don't deserve her after what I've fone toward you! I'm sorry for having this feeling and for telling you this!! "

 

Taeyeon crying while he was still kneeling down. After he stop crying, he drink the bottle of soju and fallen asleep. After a few hours, Taeyeon woke up and feel so dizzy. He quickly tidy up his things.

 

 

" I'll get going now. I promise will visit you later when I have time."

 

Taeyeon bow down and left the grave. He then going to the car park and drive his car. He feel so dizzy so he drive with a slow speed. 

 

*****

Tiffany and Kris arrived at Incheon. They going to visit her sister since today was her birthday. They stop walking when their saw a guy was wearing a suit bow at the grave and left.

 

" Noona, who was that? "

" I can't see his face."

" Maybe he was……Kim Taeng?! "

" But dad said he was at the jail."

 

 

They quickly going to the grave and take the card on the bonquet of roses. Tiffany read the card contain. Tiffang was totally shocked to saw the name inside the card.

 

" Kim Taeng?! "

" What?! Since when he got escaped from jail?!!! Noona, wait here. I will caught him!! "

 

Kris quickly run to find Kim Taeng around the grave place and the car park but he did not find him. He suddenly noticed the car that passing him. 

 

" That was Tae-hyung car. I thought so or maybe not. That's kinda weird if that car was really Tae-hyung own. "

 

Kris going back to his sister grave. Tiffany look at him with a little hope he has found Kim Taeng.

 

" He maybe has hiding because I couldn't found him anyway."

" We will talk about that later. I don't want to talk about him infront of our sister. She's must be sad."

" Alright, I'm sorry Nicole noona."

 

They going to bow down and a smile can be see from their face. Tiffany try to hold her tear from fall down. 

 

" We finally come together to visit noona. Noona must be happy right? Sorry we couldn't bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter