Let's Not

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - E L E V E N ■ L E T ' S  N O T

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany quickly run enter the swimming pool because she missed Taeyeon so much. She stop her step when her saw Taeyeon was been punishment by his personal doctor. Taeyeon coach told Tiffany to stay away from there. She just stand there because she eas worried about Taeyeon.

 

" Why are you didn't telling me that you're injured?!!! "

" Because join this competition is my dream. I want t-"

 

Taeyeon was been slapped on face by his doctor. Taeyeon chuckled because he did not believe that his doctor treat him like a trash.

 

" Did you think you can join this competition? NO! You can't! I won't allowed you because you don't want to get a treatment."

" I will get treatment after this competition. I promise! This competition will be held just a few day.Just let me join, Mr Shawn! I beg you!"

 

 

Taeyeon put his knees on the ground. Taeyeon already have a tear on his eyes. 

 

" Why are you doing?! Your father paid me to take care of your healthy so I won't change my mind! "

" Mr Shawn, please! "

 

Mr Shawn grab Taeyeon collar to make Taeyeon stand up. Taeyeon stared at Mr.Shawn face with watering eyes. 

" Kim Taeyeon stand up! Don't you want to swimming again? You're seriously injured! If you force to swim again, you will never get a chance to swim again! "

 

Mr.Shawn push Taeyeon until his fell down. Taeyeon personal doctor then talk to his coach.

 

" Make sure he  don't coming to training again and join the competition."

" Yes, doctor. I will! "

 

Then Taeyeon personal doctor left them after take a glaces on Taeyeon  Tiffany slowly approached Taeyeon.

 

 

" Taeyeon…"

" Can you just leave me alone today? "

 

Taeyeon stand up and going to his locker to take his things. His coach approach him and pat his shoulder.

 

" Taeyeon, when you get injured? I thought your was fine before. "

" It's was a long time ago. Before I'm going back to Korea."

 

Actually, he get injured when he was at the prison. A gangsters at there has beaten him used a wood until he got unconscious.He get moved to the private prison. Because of that, he was feel very lonely without any friends. His back was often hurt because he injured was not get healed by the jail doctor before. Now he did regret it. He should fight with the gangsters but he choose to just let it go. 

 

" Coach, I will join the competition no matter what happen to me. If I can't swim after this, I won't regret it. "

" Kim Taeyeon! Just go get your treatment. It's will take just one year."

 

Taeyeon chuckled when he heard that. He so disappointed because no one understand his feelings.  Tiffany sat on beach chair because she did not want Taeyeon feel more pressure because of her.

 

" I'm pretty sure that I can do it. Don't worry coach, I will make sure that I will get the gold medal and of course I will get treatment after that."

" I just worried that if you not get treated soon, you will be more injured."

" I will not coming to training until the competition will be held. I'm already train too much, so it's enough for me. But coach…"

" What? Urgh I'm scared if I get caught of letting you to join the competition."

" Don't worry coach. He just a doctor not a policeman. He can't caught you if you're wrong. Hmm can I still used this place for me and Tiffany get study?"

" Why you don't just said to used this place to dating instead of using the word 'study'?"

 

Taeyeon punched his coach on arm. He finally smile which make Tiffany feel relief watching him from far. 

 

" Stop kidding like that. If she hear it, she will be misunderstand. I'll go now."

" Alright, take care."

 

Coach Yoo going back to his office left the two alone. Taeyeon going to meet Tiffany who was worried about him and he knew about it by seing Tiffany face. 

 

" Are you okay now? I should not coming here. You must feel ashamed because I saw you getting scolded."

 

Taeyeon k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter