University Life

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - T H R E E  ■  U N I V E R S I T Y   L I F E

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 years later

 

 

After Taeyeon graduated from high school at United Kingdom, he decided to continues his study at SM University in Korea because he really missed his family. Today, Taeyeon going to following his father to SM University Chancellor office for registration and to get his dorm key. His father and him going to meet the chairman of SM University after done registered and paying the university fees.

 

 

" Good morning Mr. Bae Seunghun. How are you? "

 

 

Mr. Kim greeting the SM university chairman. Taeyeon also bowed to the chairman to show his manner. Mr. Bae going to give Mr.Kim a brotherhood hug then he release the hug and smile brightly.

 

 

" Taehyung-ahh, long time no see. Nice to meet you here. I'm fine. What are you doing here? "

" My son will continues his study here. He just came back from United Kingdom."

 

 

Mr. Bae look at Taeyeon seriously. Taeyeon give him a warm smile. He reply Taeyeon smile and pat his shoulder. Then, he asked the father and son to seat at the black leather sofa infront of his desk.

 

 

" I'm feel great and proud that a big and rich people like you choosed our university."

" Don't be like that, Seunghun-ahh. I'm still the person who you have knowed 30 years ago. Anyway, I heard that your university are the best among the best in Korea and because we are bestfriends."

" Hahaha, of course we are bestfriends."

 

 

Kim Taehyung and Bae Seunghun are bestfriends when their was in high school until now. They still going hang out like going to hiking a mountain or somethings else when they have free time.

 

 

" Why your son want to continues his study here while at United Kingdom have many good and famous university that he can go to? "

" Ohh, he feel lonely at United Kingdom caused he has live alone there since he was 15. So now he want to study at Korea where he was belong to."

" Ahhh, like that. Anyway, your son really turned to be a handsome and charming man. The last time I saw him was when he in 7th grades."

" Really? He still a kid infront of me."

" He is single? "

 

 

Seunghun whispered to Taehyung ear. Taeyeon heard what they talking about but he pretend not to heard it. Taeyeon chuckled when saw them whispered to each others.

 

 

" I think so. He never talk about girl. Why? "

" I want to match making him with my second daughter."

" Yahhh, daebak! Really? "

" Yeah, I think your son is my daughter type."

" Aigoo, let's discuss about later. We set the time and place to make them meet."

" Good idea. I love it."

" It's nice to meet you but I've to go now. I have an important meeting to attend."

" It's okay. We can hanging out when we have a free time."

 " Alright, see you soon."

 

 

Taeyeon father left him with the chairman in the office. Taeyeon did not feel awkward around Mr.Bae because the old man have knowing him since Taeyeon was kid. 

 

 

" So Taeyeon, why you changed your name? But I think your name suit you better."

" My father said that my old name bring me a bad luck so he changed my name to Taeyeon."

" Aigoo, your father really weird. He still believed the bad luck have related with name of the person. Do you want to know your father old name? "

" My father never tell me about it. Did my father changed his name too? What is he old name? "

" Yes, he did changed his name from Kim Jongkook to Kim Taehyung. He changed his name because he said his have a bad luck with a girl. After he changed his name, he met your mother and get married."

" Hahaha really? I didn't know about it. "

" You can ask your father more about it. I don't want to tell you all of it or he will killing me for telling his old story."

" Hahaha, alright. I will."

" Anyway, are you single? "

" Huh? Why? Want to match making me, uncle Bae? "

" Yes, my daughter seem to be like you because he keep asking me when will you come back from UK."

" Ohhh, I don't know I have an admire. "

" Yeah, she never bored talking about you. Are you going to meet her soon since you're already in Korea? "

" I will if I have a free time."

" Alright, I have to visit somewhere after this. Sadly, we have to stop here. Just going to meet me if you have a problem okay? "

" Yes, I will! "

 

 

Then, Mr. Bae stand up and going to press the button on the office phone on his desk to called his secretary to come inside the room.

 

 

" He is Kim Taeyeon. I want you to give his dorm key. Please tell him the rules later."

" Yes, sir. Please follow me, Mr. Kim Taeyeon."

 

 

Taeyeon bowed to Mr.Bae and hugging him before he followed the secretary. The secretary showing him the university maps and tell him where are the dorm, park, auditorium location etc. Then, the secretary told Taeyeon about the rules about being a student there.  

 

 

" There are many activites you can join. I already checked your profile. You was a swimmer in UK so if you like to become a swimmer again, I will give you a pass to joining the swimming club."

" I would like to. "

 

 

 The secretary type Taeyeon name on the computer. Then, the machine write Taeyeon name on the card. After that, the secretary give Taeyeon the card as a pass and a maps for helping Taeyeon if he get lost.

 

 

" I hope you do not going to get lost because this university area  quite large. Anyway, your dorm is at block 308, room 27."

" Alright, thanks for the information."

 

 

Taeyeon bowed to the secretary after the secretary give him the dorm key and headed to the parking lot. He drive his car to the boys dorm. Thank to the maps and his brilliant, Taeyeon found the boy dorm location easily. He take out his luggag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter