Misunderstood

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - T E N ■ M I S U N D E R S T O O D

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany feel a bit nervous because the exam result with come out today. The result will get announce by her account lecturer. 

 

" I know few of you have got improved from the last month exam, but a few of you have a bad result that make me a bit disappointed. So I decided to make a pairing with a students who get a good result with a students who get a bad result. I have to do this so the good result students can teach the bad result students to get a better score next month."

 

 

Taeyeon really hate this kind of things because he has no time teaching people. He kinda busy with his swimming training. 

 

 

" Alright I will tell your result now. First I will tell the students who get down 50% and have a bad result. KIM WOOBIN 42%, HIRAI MOMO 45%, JENNIE KIM 45%, TIFFANY HWANG 40%, SANDARA PARK 46%…………more."

 

Tiffany so disappointed with her score. She already study hard to get a better result but still it under 50%. Altough she is a new student here, well she just study here for 1 month but she already feel down with her score because she do not want her dad to sent her back to US.

 

" Then, I will tell the students who get an average result. IM NAYEON 65%, YOO JUNGYEON 70%, KIM DAHYUN 60%, SONG JOONGKI 75%, JESSICA JUNG 53%, KRIS HWANG 58%, LEE DONGHAE 77% …………more"

 

 Jessica laughing hard because that the highest mark she get. Usually, she was under 50% or fail. While Taeyeon are bored waiting for his result. Yul and Suho already feel happy because it comfirmed that they are top student who get an A's.

 

"Alright, now I will tell the top A's students who get above 80%. Only 5 students get an A's, KIM SUHO 88%, KWON YUL 87%, SON CHAEYOUNG 85%, MOON CHAEWON 84% and KIM JISOO 82%."

 

Taeyeon still wait for his result. The others students asking him if he had attend the exam or not because his name still be telling by his lecturer. 

 

" Hyung, you have attend the exam then why your name still not get mention?"

 

Suho asking his brother who already want to close his eyes because he was really sleepy. He did not care if he fail actually. He just want to leave the class quickly.

 

" Jess, why Taeyeon name still not getting mentioning?"

" You will be suprised when you heard his score."

" Why? "

" He really good in account subject too."

 

 

Then, their lecturer start to talk again. The student start to be quite again. 

 

" You must be curious about Taeyeon score right?"

" YES!! "

 

All student are excited to hear it while Taeyeon really hate it. The professor really like to give him an attention. 

 

" Kim Taeyeon get A+ and his score is 98% over 100%, congratulation to Kim Taeyeon because always be in Top 1 and congratulation to all my student too. You have done the best!!"

 

Taeyeon not get excited at all. He just gave a fake smile to his lecturer. He was happy with his score but he did not want to be knowing because once he get a worst score, people will judging him.

 

" Now I will tell you who will be pairing who. Donghae with Sandara, Kris with Suho, Joongki with Chaewon, Jennie with Jisoo, Nayeon with Momo,………………(more)………,Yul with Jessica and last one, Taeyeon with Tiffany. Alright, I hope you will help your friends to get a better score in account subject. If anyone not helping your partner, you will get punishment.

 

Taeyeon who is put his head on the table while playing with his pen was totally shocked. He suddenly stand up.

 

" Yes? Any problem, Taeyeon? "

" Eerr, can I change partner? "

" No, you can't, This pairing list was be choosed by many lecturer and already get checked by our principal."

" Ohh, alright then."

 

He sit down and trying to calm down. After class finished, he put on his headphone and close his eyes because he know Tiffany will meet him talking about it but after 5 minutes, the class was empty. Only Yul was there waiting for him.

 

" Did she left? "

" Who? "

" Nothing, let's go to cafeteria! I'm so hungry! "

 

Yul so curious who is 'she' is. Their together going to cafeteria. They meet Jessica and Tiffany there. Taeyeon sit beside Jessica while Tiffany was sat infront of him. Yul were going to buy some foods.

 

 

" Taeyeon, I've think that Tiffany was disappointed with you. "

 

 

Jessica whispered at Taeyeon ear. Taeyeon alsi whispering to Jessica. They keep doing that until Tiffany getting annoying but she just pretend to eat.

 

" Huh? Because of what? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter