An Angel

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - F I F T E E N ■ A N G E L

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was sleeping in the class. He did not ever know Tiffany took a seat beside him. When the class have start, Tiffany cannot focus because sleeping face Taeyeon was taking her attention. Jessica slap her many time on the arm to wake her up from gaze over Taeyeon. After the class ended, Tiffany get dragged by Jessica. 

 

" Yah, Tiff!! Are you going to be like this? You make yourself embarrassed. How can you stare at Taeyeon until the lecturer finished talking?! Our classmate would thought you're over him. Can you think about yourself before thinking of Taeyeon as your first thought in the morning?!! I'm so disappointed of you!! "

" I'm sorry, Jess. I won't force you to sit beside Taeyeon next time but he was really cute!! "

" Urgh! You're really like him that much?! "

" Yes, I really like Taeyeon!! "

" I will tell him your feelings if you didn't focus on the class again. Don't forget that you have promise to your father ti get a better result. Your account exam result was quite good but I scared you'll less focus again! "

" Alright, Jessica Jung. Aigoo, my ears almost bleeding because of your grumbling."

 

Jessica hit Tiffany arm makes Tiffany groaned in pain. She did not realised someone has listen to their conversation.

 

" Yah!!! That hurt!! I'll- "

" Noona! "

 

Kris called Tiffany with a serious tone. Tiffany suddenly became worried without any reason. 

 

" I want to talk to you."

 

 Tiffany just follow Kris after Jessica left them. Kris stop at the silent place and crossing his arm. 

 

" Do you like Kim Taeyeon? "

 

Tiffany was a bit suprised with Kris question. She did not ever know what to respond. Kris get more closer make Tiffany became nervous.

 

" Okay, I got it! You like Taeyeon."

" Why? Can't I like Taeyeon?!! "

" That's not what I want to talk about. I just want to give noona a warning. Taeyeon never get in relationship but he kinda like flirting with a pretty women. He already rejected almost 30 women last year so I a bit scared if noona would get hurt by liking him. Actually I want to ask noona to move on before it's going late."

 

Tiffany know she brother worried about her but she will get more hurt if her move on in force. 

 

" I can't move on now, Kris-ahh. I do like him so much. Maybe now I did realised that I actually have fallen in love with him. I can't stop from not meeting him everyday. I want to see his face as much as I want. Don't worry, I'll not making any move. I already told Taeyeon that I like him. If he like me too, he will make a move. If he didn't make any move, I'll give up."

 

 " Alright, you promise you will give up if Taeyeon not making any move. Also, I will asking him privately if he have a feelings toward you or not. I don't want he just playing around with your heart and making you getting more hurt."

 " I promise but when you ask about it, please don't make it too obvious."

" Pabo! You already told him that you like him. Of course I have to make it more obvious! I will get going now. See you tomorrow."

 

Kris giving Tiffany a warm hug before left her alone. She going to find Jessica at the cafeteria to grab some lunch.

 

*****

 

Tiffany was practice her vocal when she saw Taeyeon entering the hall while calling on the phone. She stop practice and getting closer to him.

 

" Irene, I'm sorry again because I can't coming to our date. I'm just too busy with my musical."

 

Tiffany sighed heavily when she heard that women name again. Tiffany feel like want to punch Taeyeon on face for flirting with other women but she have no right to do that.

 

" What? You want to coming to watch me here? You better not coming here. This place was totally a mess. Huh? Ahh...you will wait at me at the library. For what? Ohh, going home together..? Hmm- "

 

Tiffany take Taeyeon phone before he can finish his sentences. Tiffany then talk to Irene on the phone.

 

" Hello! This is Tiffany. I don't want to call Taeyeon again or I will came and make you crying. Stop flirting with him because..because..by the way, delete his number if you want to stay healthy. If you call him again, I will make you rest in the hospital."

 

Tiffany off the phone and giving back the phone to Taeyeon. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter