Pink Idiot

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - E I G H T  ■  P I N K   I D I O T

 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, Taeyeon like to spent his time at the swimming pools when he was lazy to attend his class. While in the class, Tiffany eyes was busy searching for Taeyeon. 

 

 

" Why Taeyeon didn't coming? I missed him... "

 

 

Tiffany talk to herself. Jessica noticed Tiffany was talking something but she did not heard it clearly.

 

 

" Tiff, what are you saying just now? "

" Huh? eerr, nothing. Anyway, where is Taeyeon? His friends was here but he is not here."

" Why are you finding him? "

" Err I...I don't want to meet him because he is so annoying.. "

 

 

Tiffany try to cover it. She do not want Jessica to know that she have an interest with Taeyeon.

 

 

" Ohhh, yeah I know. He really a bit annoying especially with you. Have you did something to him until he acting like that towards you? "

" No...when I met him for the first time, he already acting like that."

" He acting weird after you're here. He is not like that before. He was good with the girls around him.  I think you have done wrong towards him until he became like that."

" I don't remember if I have done wrong because I always treat him kindly. I feel a bit hurt when he is not appreciate my kindness."

" I will talk to him so don't worry. Maybe he just misunderstand because your always treat him kindly. Maybe he thought you have other intentions."

" My only intention is just one. I just want get closer with Taeyeon."

 " Don't worry about that because Taeyeon always hangouts with us so that will help you to get closer with him quickly."

 

 

They are busy talking about Taeyeon until they did not paying an attention to the professor who was teaching infront of them.

 

 

" You are asking where is Taeyeon just now right? "

" Eerr, yes.."

" Maybe he was lazy to attend class today because he didn't like history subject. I think he is at the swimming pool right now."

" Hmm you seem to know a lot about him."

" Of course because Taeyeon is my first friend in this university. No one dare to approaching me because I never talk to anybody. Taeyeon was the only people who dare to talk to me and teach me how to treat people kindly. He always hangouts with me if I call him that I need him by my side." 

" You and Taeyeon look like a couple."

" That what people thought when we are hangouts but actually we are only a close friend. Because he treat me well, I became really fond of him."

 

 

Tiffany keep listening to Jessica talking about her closeness with Taeyeon. Actually, she felt jealous of Jessica because she really close with Taeyeon and know him really well. 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

After a history class finished, Tiffany did not going to cafeteria to join Jessica for lunch but she quickly drive her car going to the swimming pool. She park her car and going inside the swimming pool. She saw Taeyeon is enjoying swimming in the pool while showing some of his swimming skills that make Tiffany cannot close . She really impressed with Taeyeon swimming skill and admit that Taeyeon really a skillful swimmer. After a few minutes, Taeyeon realized that someone was there watching him in silent. He getting out from the pool and take the towel on the chair to wipe his face. He look at Tiffany while sighed heavily.

 

 

" You're really something. What are you doing here? "

" eerr... I just want.. "

" Want what? "

" I want to join the swimming club."

" You must be kidding me right?!"

" No, I'm not kidding! I don't know how to swim so I want to join the swimming club to learn it."

 

 

Tiffany actually did not want to join the swimming class but because she have no reason why she was there, she just talk what on her mind. Taeyeon feel that he really want to punch her but Tiffany is a girl so he try to be patient. 

 

 

" Yahhh! You're really make me crazy! Why are you keep following me?! Last week, your keep following me like a spy. Now you want to join the swimming club? " 

" I'm not following you! I just want to join the swimming club. "

" You are following me, pink idiot! "

" Ehem! Kim Taeyeon!! "

 

 

Taeyeon turn his head to look who was calling his name. He quickly bowed when he saw who is the person. 

 

 

" Coach Yoo, what are you doing here? I thought Coach Yoo was in the office."

" I was in my office but I'm getting out from there because I heard you're shouting. I really shocked that you're shouting to this pretty girl. Why are you treat her like that? That why you haven't have a girlfriend. When a girl show an interest towards you, you really pushing them away and making them hurt. Aigoo~ "

" Coach Yoo, why are you talking like that infront of this idiot? You're making me embarrassed. "

 

 

Coach Yoo ignored Taeyeon question and going towards Tiffany. 

 

 

" I'm coach Yoo Jaesuk, a swimmer trainer. Mind to tell me who are you? "

 

 

Tiffany bowed to coach Yoo before going to introduce herself.

 

 

" I'm Tiffany Hwang, a new student from faculty of business and accountancy."

" Hmm you have a same faculty as Taeyeon. Anyway, what are you doing here? Do you want to join the swimming club? "

" Eerr, no. I just coming here to meet Taeyeon."

" I see. Why do you want to meet Taeyeon? "

 

 

Tiffany was speechless. She do not know how to answer it. She have to think carefully or Taeyeon would misunderstanding again.

 

 

" Eerrr Professor Kang asked me to tell Taeyeon about the history assignment. Professor want him to done the assignment by next week. He sending me here to explain more about the assignment."

 

 

Tiffany smiling when she saw Coach Yoo noded. She cannot believed that she was a good liar. Taeyeon keep in silent while laying on the beach chair and watching them in silent.

 

 

" Good explanation but I heard it clearly just now that you want to join the swimming club."

" I did not mean it. I just..."

" Alright, I understand. I know you want to get closer with Taeyeon so that why you're coming here."

 

 

Tiffany was speechless again. She cannot believed Coach Yoo can read her mind. 

 

 

" Anyway, do you have a class now?"

" I already finished my class for today."

" Then can you help me? "

" Help? What is it? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter