Stranger

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - S I X ■ S T R A N G E R

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

After Suho get inside the car, Taeyeon drive in high speed makes Suho scared. 

 

" Hyung! I'm so sorry if you're mad but please slow down."

" Why are you talking with stranger especially a girl? That was dangerous! "

" Dangerous? But she look kind and friendly."

" That kind is the dangerous one. They are all devil. "

" Hahaha, look like hyung still don't have a girlfriend because of thinking a girl is a devil. "

" Stop talking about a girl or you can go to the supermarket by your own. "

" Alright, alright. I won't."

 

Taeyeon slow the car and drive in average speed. They keep chatting because the supermarket is quite far.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon and Suho finally reached at dorm. Taeyeon opened the door and saw Kris and Yul playing a game. They quickly stop playing game after saw a new person behind Taeyeon. They stand up and approach Taeyeon and Suho.

 

" Who was that? "

" Who is behind you? "

" He is my brother that I said have same age as Kris. "

" Hello! I'm Kim Suho! Let's get along! "

" Of course, we will get along."

 

Kris wrap his arm around Suho shoulder. Then he pull him from Taeyeon and Yul.

" Hi! I'm Kris! Since we are have same age, wanna join me to the club tonight? "

 

Yul pull Kris back to they original place. Yul then punch Kris left shoulder make Kris fake groaned in pain. 

 

 " Don't try to teach him something bad."

" You're not his brother though."

" Shut up! By the way, Suho-sshi. I'm Kwon Yul. I have a same as your brother."

" Okay enough with the introduction. Suho got get a change and get some rest."

" Alright, hyungnim. Kris and Yul-hyung, I'll get inside first."

 

Suho left them and going inside to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter