Celebrate

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - S I X T E E N ■ C E L E B R A T E

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was laying on her bed while thinking about something. Jessica enter Tiffany bedroom and sit beside her.

 

 

" Tiff, are you okay? You seem lost."

" Huh? I'm okay."

" Then are you why being like this? "

" I just lack of idea. I don't know how to celebrate Taeyeon birthday."

" Aigoo, why you didn't ask me? Our friends already take care of it so don't worry! You just join us and celebrating Taeyeon birthday tomorrow."

" What about the cake? the foods? "

" We will discuss about it later. They will coming here today."

 

 

Suddenly, the door bell ringing. Jessica smile to Tiffany showing that Taeyeon friends have coming.

 

 

" It's must be them."

 

 

Jessica quickly jump up from Tiffany bed and going out from Tiffany room to open the door. 

 

 

" Come in!" 

 

 

The three men, Yul, Suho and Kris entering they dorm. Tiffany joined them to discuss about Taeyeon birthday party. 

 

 

" I already booking one camping place for us for barbecue. We can use this place to celebrate Taeyeon birthday party."

" Good job, Yul! "

 

 

Jessica said to Yul makes him felt very happy that Jessica start to  talking with him. Jessica always ignored Yul before but after Tiffany coming and always hang out with Taeyeon, she slowly begin to befriend with Yul.

 

 

" But Yul hyung make a big mistake."

" Kris, what do you means? "

 

 

Jessica look at Kris seriously. A smile at Yul face quickly faded. 

 

 

" Irene noona want to join us to celebrate Tae-hyung birthday party. Yul just agree with her."

 

 

Jessica punched Yul arm. Tiffany already imagine that Irene with always with Taeyeon that time and she never get chance to near him.

 

 

" Ouch! Why? She look good and kind. "

" Urgh I don't like her. She like to flirting with Taeyeon."

" That's fine. Taeyeon does not look lonely if he had her beside him."

" Yul! Why are you so stupid?!!"

 

 

Jessica pull his ear and whispered. Yul groaned in pain until he ears turn to red.

 

 

" Did you not ever realized that Tiffany liked Taeyeon? I don't want Irene to come for tomorrow party. If I saw her tomorrow, you will died! "

 

 

Jessica pushed Yul away. Yul quickly take his handphone and dailing Irene number.

 

 

" Irene, this is me. Hmm...actually...err.."

 

 

Jessica take the phone and give a death glaces toward Yul. She tone suddenly change into a cold one. 

 

 

" Irene!!! It's me, Jessica. Look like you using someone ti flirting with Taeyeon. "

" I don't scared of you. I'll ask my dad to give you a punishment."

" Are you trying to make me scared then? You want me to ask my dad too about buying this university? This university will be mine and you dad will jobless. This is kinda fun. Tiff, give me my phone. I wan- "

" I'm sorry, Jessica sunbaenim. I will listen to you from on."

" Don't just said that but your action still doing that things. I will watch you from on. "

 

 

Then, Jessica off the phone and throwing the phone toward Yul. Yul was a basketballer so catch a things does not matter to him.

 

 

" Yul, if you make a mistake again, I will make your life even worst."

 

 

Yul just gulped his saliva when heard what Jessica have said. Then, their start to discuss about the food, present and of course the cake.

 

 

" I will make a cake for Taeyeon birthday."

" Noona, do you know how to make it? "

" Your sister can make it Kris. Just believe her. I will help her."

" I hope that this dorm will not catch on fire because of you two."

 

 

The girls gave Yul a death glaces. After their finished discuss about it, the boys going to prepared the things such as balloon, present and other else at Yul room. Taeyeon was not at dorm because Suho bringing him going somewhere. Tiffany and Jessica going to the nearest market for buying some ingredient for making a cake.

 

 

*****

 

 

Taeyeon drive his car going to the camping place. He take an half hour just to find a park for his car. The camping place are so popular in korea because there is a waterfall that make a water sound that will makes people feel so refreshing. 

 

 

" I already late."

 

 

Taeyeon walk around the place because there are so crowded with people so it is hard to find his friends. He called Yul but he was not answering.

 

 

" Aish where are they? Yul also didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter