Vacation: Anniversary

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are having fun at Jeju Island. Today was the last day before they are going back to Seoul. Taeyeon were missing since morning. He did not ever answering his phone makes Tiffany think a negative thought.

 

" Where he is? Did he going to the beach to watch the girls wearing a bikini?!! "

" It's already 10 hours he was missing. Did something happening towards him? "

" Did he get kidnapping?"

" Where are you, Kim Taeyeon? "

 

Suddenly, she hotel door get knocking by someone. She opening the door and found a guy giving her a two pink box, big and small and also a pink envelope.

 

" What is it? "

" Someone asked me to give this to you."

" Ahhh, thank you."

 

Tiffany take the boxes and the envelope then cloe the door. She put the boxes on the table and open the envelope. She found a letter inside the envelope and begin to read it.

 

" Dear Tiffany Hwang, this is your present for you. There are more present are waiting for you. Wear the dress and the shoes that I give you and then going to this location. North Beach. 7 pm. From Mr KTY. Omo My Taetae send me this?!!! "

 

Tiffany feel excited when she know Taeyeon sent this all pink present. She put the letter beside the boxes and open the big box first.

 

" Wow, this dress is so beautiful and it's pink. He really know my tastes. "

 

Then she open the small box and get excited again. She even show her eyesmiles.

 

" This is the shoes that I want him to buy it for me. I didn't know he really buying this for me. Ohh my Taetae, you're so sweet."

 

She really excited to meet Taeyeon at the beach because Taeyeon already gone for 10 hours without any sound from him. She took a long shower so she will smell nice. Then, she trying the dress.

 

" Omoo!! This dress is very very very beautiful!!! I love you, Kim Taeyeon!!! "

 

Then she going to trying the shoes.

 

" This is definitely my size. Taeyeon really know me well."

 

She giggled and going to wearing a make up and wear a red lipstick. Then, she going to styling her hair to makes it more wavy. She checked the time and it just 10 minutes before 7pm.

 

" I've to go now. I don't want to be late for seeing my baby."

 

She going out from her room and the door get knocked again. She open it and the same guy coming again.

 

" Mr KTY asked me to bring you to that place."

" Alright, I will take my things first."

 

Tiffany going to take her bag and locked the hotel door. She following the guy until the guy stopped infront of the beach.

 

" This way, young lady."

 

The guy asked Tiffany to walk using the way that many rose leaves get used to make way going somewhere. 

 

" I will leave you here. Just following this path and you're going to meet Mr KTY."

" Okay, Thank you."

" Welcome, young lady."

 

The guy left Tiffany alone after that. Tiffany walk towards the way and the light start to getting on.

 

" I don't know you're really genius Tae to make me this excited to meet you. This idea is really briliant."

 

Tiffany talk to herself and going to walk to the end of the way. She found a dining table decorated with pink and purple flowers around the table under the big pink umbrella. Then the light is getting on at one side. There are a pink piano beside the dining table. The piano start getting sounded. She saw Taeyeon playing her favourite song. Then, Taeyeon start to singing while Tiffany getting closer to that place.

 

 

Where ever you are hiding

I can find you

If there were no you

If there were no you

...Then my heart would stop

Even if you don't say "Love"

I can feel with my heart

If you are here

If you are here

I don't need anything

You're my everything to me

You're my everything to me

Please shine like a star in the sky

You are my only love

Forever my only love

We love each other

All I need is you

 

Can it be compared with anything else

Can it be exchanged with anything else

Your love

Your heart

...Who can replace you

You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter