Two Newcomer

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - F I V E  ■  T W O   N E W C O M E R

 

 

 

 

 

 

After studying a year in SM University, Taeyeon became a successful swimmer with his fantastic skills and he also became an actor in the Musical Club. He became popular amongst girl because of that and received too many confession. Since the swimming competition will be held soon, Taeyeon almost spend his time at the swimming pools for swimming practice.

 

 

" Kim Taeyeon!!! "

 

 

Taeyeon heard a guy voice calling his name. The guy voice sound familiar to him. He turn his head to the voice direction and he smiling when he saw the guy.

 

 

" Suho-yahh!!! "

" Hyungnim!!!! "

 

 

Taeyeon going towards Suho and hugging him. Then, Taeyeon pat Suho back before he let it go the hug and looking at him. 

 

 

" What you doing here? I thought you was in Taiwan."

" Appa worried about my safety in Taiwan so he decided to transferred me here."

" Really? Cool! Then, It's more easy for me to meet you. If I miss you, I have to spent a lot of money to buy a ticket just to meet you. So when will you moving to your dorm? "

" Today. I just finished sending my luggage at dorm."

" Hmm what your room number and apartment block? "

" Room 27. Block 308."

" Yah! We are in the same room. "

 

 

Taeyeon smile more brightly when he heard Suho have a same dorm as him.

 

 

" Yeah, appa want me to stay close to you so he asked the chairman to let me living in the same dorm as you."

" Ohhh, have you meet Yul and Kris? "

" Who's that? Our roommates? "

" Yes, I will introduce them to you later on when we back to the dorm. "

" Alright. Hmm hyungnim, are you busy? "

" No, why? "

" Can hyungnim drive me going to Sone Hypermarket? I want to buy something but I don't have a license to drive a car going there. Also, I don't know where is the bus stop."

" Then, how could you arrived here? As I know, this swimming pools are quite far from the dorm."

" Appa dropped me here since he have a meeting to attend. He want to send me to the Sone Hypermarket directly but I said I want to meet you first so appa told me that he cannot wait for me and told me to asked you to drive me there. "

 

 

Suho explained it like an innocent kid makes Taeyeon giggled. He put his hand around Suho shoulder.

 

 

" Alright, my beloved brother! We are going to Sone Hypermarket after I'm done changing my clothes." 

 

 

Taeyeon on his way going to the changing room but Suho pull his shirt for stopping him from walk away.

 

 

" Huh? Why? "

" Hyungnim…can I ask something? "

" What is it? "

" Hyungnim still used the old identity 'Taeng'? Dad told me that you have changed your name to Taeyeon because your old name bring a bad luck towards you. "

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled when he heard Suho explanation. He already heard the explanation a lot because when his cousin asking him why he changed his name, he father will tell them the same reason.

 

 

" Yes, that name really bring me a bad luck. So I hope you will calling me by my new identity not the old one or I will get another bad luck. Promise me that you never calling me by my old identity."

" I promise, hyungnim! Anyway, where is Yesung hyung? "

" He going to army to be a soldier. "

" Soldier?! Appa didn't tell me about that. But why? I thought Yesung hyung want to be an engineer."

 

 

Suho really shocked when he heard his older brother going to army to be soldier. 

 

 

" Appa want him to take care of the company but he said he don't like that kind of work. Because appa keep forcing him, he volunteer to be a soldier for 5 years to avoid appa."

" Yesung hyung is really somethings. So that why Yesung hyung never call me again. I missed him a lot."

" I missed him too. Let's going to visit him if we have a free time."

" Alright! Hyungnim! "

" Now I will changing my clothes. Go wait at outside. I will be there after a few minutes."

 

 

 Taeyeon Suho hair and pinched his cheek before he going to the changing room. Suho get out from the swimming pool and wait his brother infront of the parking lot. Suddenly, a girl with a pink dress and wearing a sunglasses came out from the car infront of him. The girl take off her sunglasses and going to approaching Suho.

 

 

" Hmm hi! Are you a student here? "

" Yes, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter