Jerk

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - S E V E N ■ J E R K

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was still sleeping. Tiffany knocked her door room to wake her up but she getting no respond. She decide to enter Jessica room and trying to wake her up.

 

" Jess, wake up. We have a class at 8 am."

" Tiff, 5 more minutes. I'm still sleepy.. "

" No, no. We should go now. It's already 7.40 o'clock. "

 

Jessica open she eyes quickly because she shocked of the time. She going to grab a towel.

 

" I'll be ready in 10 minutes."

 

Jessica then get inside the bathroom and take a short shower. Tiffany help Jessica to tidy her bed.

 

*****

 

 

After class, Taeyeon and his roommates was at the cafeteria and taking they lunch there. Tiffany and Jessica then approaching them.

 

" Hi everyone! Good afternoon! By the way, she's Tiffany and she is my roommate."

" Hi, nice to meet you! "

 

Kris stand up and wrap his hand around Tiffany shoulder. All of them gawking at them and try to guess they relationship.

 

" Tiffany-sshi is my important person in my life. She's my.."

" Your girlfriend? "

 

Suho trying to guess while the others keep on thinking what was going on here. Kris laughing hard when he saw them was speechless. 

 

" Hahahaha, you're totally wrong!! She is my noona!! "

" I thought you're lying yesterday, Tiff. Since you said you're single."

" I'm saying the true, Jess! "

" Alright, let's get a seat."

 

Tiffany sit beside Kris while Jessica gave a hug to Taeyeon before sit beside him. Taeyeon gave her a genuine smile. Tiffany found Taeyeon was there and feel a bit nervous. 

 

" Hi, Tiffany noona! We just met yesterday."

" Ohh Suho-sshi! Thank you for helping me yesterday."

" It's okay. My brother who help you though."

" Did you two have met Tiffany before? "

 

Kris feel a bit suspicious towards the Kim brother. Suho just smiling and Taeyeon ignoring the question. 

 

" Poor my Kris, let me hug you."

" Shut up, Yul! "

" Relax, brother! By the way, I'm Kwon Yul and this arrogant guy is Kim Taeyeon."

 

Yul introduction himself and Taeyeon. Because of that, he got a hit on head using a spoon by Taeyeon. 

 

" Who is arrogant? Heol! "

" You're arrogant! You didn't ever greet Tiffany."

" Whatever. You're noisy. Now I have to wash take a new spoon! "

" Enough, Taeyeon-ahh. I'll take for you later."

 

Jessica comfort Taeyeon by his back. Suho smile looking at them but at the same time, he take a look at Tiffany face who start to turn sour. 

 

" Hyungnim, is she your girlfriend? "

" No, she is my girl bestfriend. Sica, let me introduce you. This is my younger brother, Suho. "

" Ohh, I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Your brother girl close friend. "

" Thank you for take care of my brother since he was here."

" Hahaha, no need to thanks me. That what friends should do right? "

" Yes, tell me if my hyungnim acting bad toward you. I'll punch him for you."

" Haha! You're funny, Kim Suho. Shut up and eat your food. Sica, go buy some food."

" Alright, I'll be back. Tiff, let's buy a lunch."

 

After they done eating, Suho take an advantage again to hurt his brother for Tiffany sake. 

 

" My hyungnim was a mama boy. He can't live without our mother. He will cry all night just to say 'I love you' and 'I miss you' to our mom. In con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter