New Identity

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R - T W O  ■  N E W   I D E N T I T Y

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 years

 

 

Taeng father, Kim Taehong waited outside the jail. After a long wait, Taeng finally out from the jail gate. Taeng smile brightly and run towards his father. Taeng hugging his father tightly.

 

 

" Appa, I really miss you a lot....."

" I miss you too, my beloved son.  Eat this, It is may help you to get away from the bad luck again."

 

 

Taeng father take out the white tofu from the container. Taeng take it and eat it while talking with his father.

 

 

" Appa, thank for helping me getting out from the jail and also thanks for this tofu."

" It's okay. Yah! Eat it slowly. You may choking if you're eating it greedy."

 

 

Taeng show his idiot smile to his father makes his father chuckled. Then, Taeng keep on eating the tofu until he finished eating and finally focus on his father. 

 

 

" I really worried that you will get beating up from the others prisoner."

" Hahaha, don't worry appa. Because of that, I really worked up until I finally build my muscle body and a perfect abdomen. I'm totally turned from a weak boy to a strong man. Look at my muscle! "

 

 

Taeng showed off his six pack abdomen and his biceps. His father chuckled again looking at his son behaviour. He actually amazed with Taeng perfect shape muscle.

 

 

" Yahh! Daebak, you're totally a changed to a real man now."

" Yeah but is it not easy to live peaceful at there......"

" My poor son, I can't believe that Hwang really locked you up until now. I hope he don't know that you've get out from the jail."

 

 

Taeng really do not want to talk about The Hwang Family again. He cannot meet his family and he feel really lonely when he was at the jail because of Mr. Hwang. He convicted for murder Nicole on purpose so he actually have to stay in jail for 15 years but because of his good behaviour and his family are rich, he only got 2 years in jail. He quickly change the topic.

 

 

" Where is omma? "

 

 

Taeng showed a serious look so his dad already know that Taeng do not want to talk about it.

 

 

" She's at home, preparing for your come back party. "

 

 

Taeng just noded and give his father a warm smile. He and his father entering the luxury car that his dad always used for working.

 

 

" Do you've eat well there? Your omma really worried about you healthy."

" The food at the jail was really delicious. Don't worry, I've eat a lot at there."

 

 

Taeng do not want to make his father worried. The truth is he has no appetite when he was at jail. He always skip his meal but when he heard that his father successful get a permission to let Taeng getting out from jail, he eating all his foods because he do not want to look thin when he get out from the jail. Taeng father then his son hair.

 

 

" Taeng, for your good sake I have something to do with you. "

" What is it? "

" You will know after we have arrived there. "

 

 

The driver drive the car straight to the Seoul Court. Taeng have no idea what he father want to do at there.

 

 

" Appa, what we're doing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter