Jealousy

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon spent his time staring at Tiffany face, kissing her lips secretly and caressed her cheek until Jessica coming in Tiffany room.

 

" Taeyeon, are you hungry? "

 

It already in the middle of night. Taeyeon have not ever eat today make his stomach sounded when Jessica asked him.

 

" Let's go eat some ramen at the kitchen."

" Do you already cook it? "

" Yes."

 

Then, Taeyeon slowly take off Tiffany hand from his waist and peck Tiffany lips before going to eat ramen with Jessica.

 

" Hmm, delicious~ I don't know you can cook ramen."

" Did you forgot? You the one who teaching me how to cook it."

" Really? Then, I'll proud to eat this because I'm the one who teach you."

" Urgh I can't believe you forget all our memories that we spent together."

" I'm not, Sica-yah. I'm still remember how we meet up, how we became close and so on. I also don't forget you secretly kiss my lips without my permission hahaha."

" Yah! Why are you remember that embarrassing moments."

 

Jessica slap Taeyeon arm but Taeyeon still laughing at her. 

 

" Are you going to stop it?!"

 

When Taeyeon heard Jessica sound like she hell mode going to on soon, Taeyeon quickly shut his mouth and continue to eat.

 

" Heol! Look at you face."

" What? "

" Can you eat like a charming guy? Now you really look like a kid with that dirty on you mouth."

 

Jessica take a tissue and wipe Taeyeon dirty mouth. Taeyeon just smile like an idiot to make Jessica annoying.

 

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING? "

 

Taeyeon and Jessica look Tiffany who were standing infront of her door room.

 

" Fany, you woke up."

" Don't try to change the topic, Kim Taeyeon."

" We didn't doing anything Tiff."

" Not doing anything? Then what are you doing just now?"

" Fany-ah…"

 

Taeyeon going towards Tiffany. Jessica know her friend is jealous but they did not doing anything wrong. Just a little skinship.

 

" Tae…"

" Sica just wipe my dirty mouth. That all."

" But I heard you two laughing together."

 

Taeyeon giggled look at his girlfriend is jealous. Taeyeon think Tiffany is cute when she is jealous.

 

" Did we wake you up? If yes, I'm sorry. You want to continued sleep?"

 

Tiffany noded. Taeyeon took a chance to kiss Tiffany lips.

 

" Then, let me finish my food first okay? Do you not hungry? Do you want to eat? "

" No. I will wait you at the living room so please eat your food quickly."

 

Tiffany going to seat on the sofa and watching tv but she not focusing on it. Taeyeon going to kitchen to continued eating.

 

" Look like you little one is jealous."

" Yes, she look so obvious."

" You really caring towards her that make her feel comfortable when she with you. Tiffany said that she want you be her husband soon so she will be happy forever."

 

Taeyeon smiling when he heard it. He took a sip of his ramen soup.

 

" Look like she really likes you, Taeyeon. So I hope you never ever thought to let her go or find another one because you're her happiness."

" I won't, Sica-yah. I know she really loves me so that why I don't want to hurt her. She is my everything."

" Promise that you will never make her hurt."

" I can't promise that. Even what I didn't means to do make her hurt so I just being careful not to make she hurt but I can't keep that promise."

" I think I understand what are going to say. I hope Yul will be a sweet boyfriend as you but hmmm he really make me sad and mad everyday."

" Yul really likes you, Sica-yah. Maybe he is too shy to show his loves towards you. Look, Yul take a year to confess to you. Yul didn't have an enough courages to doing what he want when he with you."

" I will help him to make he more brave to show what he feel."

 

Taeyeon just noded and take a last sip of his ramen soup.

 

" Are you done eating? "

" Yes."

" Let's me wash it since you already cooked for me."

" Thank you, Taeyeon."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter