I'll Always Love You

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 After The Romeo and Juliet done held for 1 month, Taeyeon and Tiffany get so much attention from the girls and boys yet they did not care of it because Tiffany was busy to befriend with Taeyeon again and Taeyeon was busy to acting jerk infront of Tiffany. The musical was finally ended because each musical only can be held in 1 month then Boa will change the musical to new musical with a new actor and actress.

 

" Congratulation!!! "

 

Boa was standing at the middle of stage while her musical teams sat infront of her on the chair that the audience use to seat.

 

" We will have a party next week at Locksmith Hotel to celebrate our achievement. Thanks to the all actor and actress for doing such a good job. I hope we can cooperate again another time, another musical. I love you! "

 

The musical teams clapping they hand and cheering for Boa. After the musical teams left the hall, Tiffany going to the backstage to take her bag while Taeyeon and Boa talking to each others.

 

" Taeyeon, I know you such a good actor but I totally knew that Tiffany and you was in a good term. Its been a month, Taeyeon. What's wrong? "

 

Taeyeon look at the ceiling and a drop of tear came out from his eyes. Boa realised it and give him a warm hug.

 

" Taeyeon-ah, why? I knew something has happened."

 

Taeyeon was crying at Boa shoulder until Boa dress became wet.

 

" I know you keep being strong. I will wait until you tell me what happening."

 

Tiffany who saw the situation feel like her heart was get stabbed by knife because she saw Taeyeon was crying. She want to comfort Taeyeon like Boa did to him but she cannot because Taeyeon was making space between her and that make them not close like they use to be. Tiffany left that place with quickly because she do not have a courages to look at Taeyeon who was crying.

 

" Taeyeon-ah…"

 

Taeyeon let go the hug and wipe his own tear. 

 

" I lost her."

" What do you mean? "

" Tiffany likes someone else. I saw she's kissing with that guy."

" A kiss didn't mean she likes that guy right?"

" But…"

" Taeyeon, just tell Tiffany you likes her okay? If she don't accept you, then you can move on slowly."

 

Taeyeon sighed before he noded.  Boa Taeyeon hair and lift Taeyeon chin up and smile. Taeyeon replying the smile. Then, Boa pat Taeyeon shoulder.

 

" Good, now wipe your tear. Aigoo, you look like a child who was just been scolded by her mom."

" Thank you, noona. I will try to tell her even Its was too late."

 

Boa Taeyeon hair again and wipe his tear with a tissue. Taeyeon gave  Boa a hug before Taeyeon left that place. 

 

*****

 

Taeyeon taking two day off from attend his class. He ignored all the call and message from his friend. Taeyeon has buy a condominium to released his stress there. Even Suho did not know Taeyeon has a condominium. He is busy cooking at the kitchen and he heard someone was calling him. He going to check who was that and its was Tiffany. He reject it and Tiffany send him a message.

 

' Meet me at the Ilsan Lake Park at 4 pm.'

 

Taeyeon sighed before going to the kitchen and cooking. After he done cooking and eating, he took a shower  then wear a casual clothes. Taeyeon drive his car going to Ilsan Lake Park. When he arrived, he going to walk around the lake. The lake is quite big. Suddenly, he felt a paired of hand hugging his waist.

 

" You did come."

" Let me go! "

 

Taeyeon take off Tiffany hand from his waist harshly and turn around to facing Tiffany face. Tiffany then going mad and shouting at him.

 

" What wrong with you?! "

" Did I do something wrong?! "

" Why are you pushing me away?! "

 

Tiffany then tear start to fall down. Taeyeon just keep on After The Romeo and Juliet done held for 1 month, Taeyeon and Tiffany get so much attention from the girls and boys yet they did not care of it because Tiffany was busy to befriend with Taeyeon again and Taeyeon was busy to acting jerk infront of Tiffany. The musical was finally ended because each musical only can be held in 1 month then Boa will change the musical to new musical with a new actor and actress.

 

" Congratulation!!! "

 

Boa was standing at the middle of stage while her musical teams sat infront of her on the chair that the audience use to seat.

 

" We will have a party next week at Locksmith Hotel to celebrate our achievemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter