Why

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Since that night, Tiffany and Tiffany have been awkward because of Tiffany question. Taeyeon have avoid her for almost 3 weeks already. Taeyeon did not want Tiffany to fall more deeply into him. They only meet when doing a practice for musical. 

 

" What's wrong with you two?!!! "

 

Taeyeon cannot look at Boa face because he know Boa was mad at them. Tiffany was suprised when Boa got mad which makes her feel guilty.

 

" I'm sorry, Boa Unnie. "

" This is not your only fault, Tiffany! Taeyeon had done wrong too. Kim Taeyeon! Are you going to be like this?!! We only have one week more!! "

" Unnie, Taeyeon didn't doing anything wrong. It is me who still lack of efforts. I- "

" Stop it, Tiffany! Taeyeon won't appreciate even you do this! I want you two stop being like this! If not, you two will get a punishment. "

 

Boa left them and going to her office. Tiffany already got tearing. She wipe her tear and look at Taeyeon who going down from the stage. Tiffany quickly grab Taeyeon wrist. 

 

" Taeyeon, we need to talk. "

" There is nothing we can talk about. "

 

Taeyeon pull his hand and grab his bag. He quickly left when Tiffany busy tidy her things. Tiffany going to catch him after that. 

 

" Taeyeon-ahh...!!!! "

 

Taeyeon stop his step when Tiffany back hugging him. Taeyeon trying to pull away from the hug but Tiffany hug him more tighty. 

 

" Can you stop being like this? It's hurt me....a lot."

 

Taeyeon feel hurt when he heard Tiffany words. He really want to turn around and hug Tiffany. Taeyeon badly want to confess that he liked Tiffany so much he trauma would let him to do that. 

 

" I'm sorry if I've bothering you a lot because of my feeling toward you. Don't worry, I won't asking you to love me but I want you to let me love you. I just want you to be my friend again..."

 

Tiffany release the hug and going to face Taeyeon. Tiffany gave Taeyeon a kiss on his cheek and showing her eyesmile. Taeyeon was suprised with Tiffany sudden move. 

 

" I love you, Taeyeon-ahh..."

 

Taeyeon suddenly remember Nicole had said that to him before. He fell on the ground and close his face using his palm. Tiffany start to be panic. 

 

" Taetae, are you alright?!!! "

 

Taeyeon start sweating and feel so dizzy. He hold his head while groaning in pain. Tiffany was so worried and quickly call Jessica. 

 

 

" Jess!!! Help me!! Taeyeon was....his head...in pain..."

" Yah!! What are you talking about? "

" Taeyeon said his head hurt a lot! "

" That's bad!!! Take his medicine from his bag now!! "

 

Tiffany quickly end the call and find the medicine inside Taeyeon bag. Then she gave Taeyeon the medicine. Taeyeon take the medicine and swallowing it. Tiffany gave his a water after that. 

 

" Are you alright? "

 

Taeyeon noded weakly. Tiffany hug him and slowly pat his back. 

 

" I want go to the dorm... "

" Alright, let me send you there."

 

Tiffany help Taeyeon to stand up and bring him to her car. She going to the send Taeyeon at the dorm. Yul help Tiffany to bring Taeyeon to his room. 

 

" I don't know Taeyeon was ill. "

" Taeyeon have a severe trauma. If he got flashback from his past, he would be like this. "

" He must suffered a lot. "

" Yes, he 

 

 

 

 

 Tiffany wake up from sleep after hearing a laugh at outside. She look at Jessica who still sleeping comfortablely. She took her jacket and headed out from the cabin. She saw the three trio was playing a ddakji happily.

 

" Morning, fellas."

 

Tiffany greet them with a big smile.

 

" Morning, beauty."

" Morning noona."

" Morning Tiffany noona."

 

Tiffany smile at them and she eyes cannot stop finding someone.

 

" Find Taeyeon? "

 

Tiffany noded at Yul question. Yul pointed Taeyeon who was behide the cabin while calling with someone.

 

" Who is calling him? "

" Should I answer it? It's Irene."

 

Tiffany going towards Taeyeon place. Taeyeon gave her a smile and Tiffany reply him with her eyes smile.

 

" Hmm Irene, I should go now. See you later."

 

Taeyeon off his handp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter