Afraid

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 C H A P T E R - F O U R  ■  A F R A I D

 

_________________________________________________________ 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon want to ask Yul and Kris about Jessica but he do not want to disturbing them because they are focus listening to the lecturer talking about business. He decided to asking them after class end. When they were on their way to cafeteria, Taeyeon started to asking them. Kris going to buy his food left Yul and Taeyeon alone.

 

 

" Do you close with Jessica? "

" No, why? Do you know her? "

" Yes, we just met at the toilet when the class haven't started yet. "

" Did she talked with you? "

" Of course. "

" Aigoo, you're so lucky."

" Huh? Why? "

" She don't like to talking with a stranger especially a guy. He hate guy because she consider all of the guys are ert."

" Really? I thought she was a talkative person."

" No, she only talk with someone her comfortable with."

" Wahh, you really know her well."

 

 

Suddenly, Kris coming bringing his food then interrupted them. 

 

 

" Because Jessica noona is Yul crush!! "

" Hahaha, really? Yah, you should just tell me that."

" No! Yahh! Kris! How dare you?! "

" Well, Tae-hyung should know that since Jessica noona look very comfortable with Tae-hyung. "

" Taeyeon, that not true. Please don't believe him! "

 

 

Taeyeon just chuckled looking at them teasing each others. Suddenly, Jessica coming with a bright smile on her face.

 

 

" Hi, Taeyeon! Hi everyone! "

 

 

Kris and Yul look at Jessica surprisedly. They never saw the ice princess that can kill people with her glaces was smiling brightly plus greeting them happily.

 

 

" Hi, J-Jessica n-noona. Ahhh I just remember that I have an appointment to attend so I have to go now. Bye everyone."

 

 

Kris leave the three people alone because he was shocked with Jessica weird behaviour. He might became crazy if he is watching at the ice princess sudden behaviour more longer. Jessica then smile lovely to Taeyeon while staring at him. Taeyeon also do the same things. Yul was a bit jealous with them sharing an eyes contact.

 

 

" Taeyeon, I also have to go somewhere. I'll meet you at the dorm later."

" Huh? Where are you going? "

 

 

Yul not answering Taeyeon question make Taeyeon feel guilty. He leave the two alone with a broken heart.

 

 

" What wrong with him? "

" Maybe he was jealous."

" Jealous of what? "

" Huh? Nothing. "

" Let's going to have lunch somewhere outside our university."

" Your treat? "

" Yes, let go now."

" Alright, let's go! "

 

 

Jessica pulled Taeyeon wrist and going towards her car. Jessica was really happy that Taeyeon agree going to have a lunch with her. She secretly assumed that the day was the first date with her crush.

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

After a few months later

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon became closer then before. They always spend their time together like go shopping, studying at library etc. Many people mistaken that they were dating. Taeyeon want to refuse Jessica request sometime because he know Yul will get hurt seeing them together but he cannot hurt Jessica feeling too. He scared to hurt a girl feeling because of his past. After class ended, they are seating on the bench at the SM Park.

 

 

" Taeyeon, let's go having a dinner tonight. "

" Where? "

" Why? Are you busy? "

" No, I just too sleepy. I didn't had enough sleep yesterday because I was studying last night for our exam. "

" Really? Come here, put your head on my thigh."

" What? But I ca- "

 

 

Jessica pulled Taeyeon head to sleep on her thigh. Taeyeon feel uncomfortable because he worried Yul may saw this scene.

 

 

 " I'm embarrassed, Sica-yahh."

" We're friends, why you should be embarrassed? "

" Yes....but "

 " Why? "

" I scared people may mistaken when they look at us like this."

" Why are you scared? We are not doing something wrong right? Now, just sleep and forget about it."

 

 

After a few minutes, Taeyeon already fall asleep. He really sleepy because did not get enough sleep. Jessica secretly captured Taeyeon sleeping face using her phone like she always do. Then, she looking at Taeyeon face while Taeyeon hair.

 

 

" Taeyeon-ahh, can I likes you? hmm I really hope that you're also feel the same towards me." 

 

 

Actually, Taeyeon already woke up when Jessica started to his hair but he just pretend to sleep when he heard Jessica secret confession.

 

 

" So you likes me more than a friend, Sica-yahh? "

 

 

Taeyeon talked with his mind. Suddenly, he feel a lips kissed his lips. Taeyeon open his eyes and pushed Jessica face away. He stand up and look at Jessica seriously.

 

 

" Why you kiss me? We are friends, Sica-yahh. "

" I-I j-just.. "

 

 

Taeyeon want to leave Jessica but she quickly grab his wrist and going infront him to blocking his way.

 

 

" I'm sorry Taeyeon, I was- "

" I don't want your feeling towards me destroy our friendship."

" Huh, what do you mean? "

" You likes me right? "

" Yes! I like you, Taeyeon-ahh. I'm sorry for that."

" I already said that you can't have a feeling like that towards me! I already told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter