Chapter 12

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, I'm sorry for interrupting you. Haha. I'm here to promote another fanfic of mine. *Sigh* I know, I know. I write too much... but it's my hobby so I don't mind. Hehe, plus, my second fanfic is about to end, so I could careless if I make another one, right? 

Anyway, my seventh fan fic is called Conceited Love. It's a Daragon fic, so applers! Subscribe!! Chapter one is up, so comment and subscribe! I'll be looking forward for you support! ^^~

Link: Conceited Love

CHAPTER TWELVE

The YG artists and staff are having their breakfast on a buffet beside the beach, they were talking comfortably amongst themselves, but two awkward people are eating silently within their seats. Eun Ae was seated beside Han Byul and her brother, Seven, while Jiyong sat beside with TOP and Seungri; the little and big Seunghyun. Jiyong and Eun Ae averted their gaze downwards, totally avoiding each other's stare. Jiyong would occasionally glance up at Eun Ae, but Eun Ae catches him, which results him to look away immediately.

"So, Eun Ae, are you alright now?" Han Byul asked with concern in her voice. 

Eun Ae smiled and nodded, "I'm fine, unnie. Don't worry." Jiyong was still looking down, but when Seven called him, "Ya, Jiyong-ah." Jiyong looked up and tried his best to focus on just his hyung and not avert his gaze to Eun Ae. "Yes hyung?" Seven smiled at him and said, "Thanks for taking care of my sister. I owe you one." Jiyong smiled awkwardly and finally looked at Eun Ae.

"It's no problem, hyung..." Jiyong quietly said. Seunghyun, on the other hand, looked at Jiyong and Eun Ae. He furrowed his eyebrows and thought that something was a little bit of off about the two. "Why do they look so awkward to each other? Did something happen?" He thought, but he just shook it off and washed it away. 

Eun Ae sighed silently as she recalled what happened earlier at her room. She closed her eyes and cursed inwardly for her stupidity. 

Eun Ae was still sleeping soundly, not until her eyes were suddenly hit by the rays of sunshine being emitted by the bright sun. She lazily opened her eyes and was about to stretch her body, but something heavy was holding her body. She looked to her side and was shocked to see Jiyong sleeping beside her with his arms around her waist. She gasped and screamed, which made Jiyong wide awake, but unfortunate for him, he got shocked, which resulted for him to fall out of the bed. 

He stumbled across the floor and used the side of the bed for guidance. He opened his eyes slowly and groggily asked, "What happened?" He rubbed his eyes non-chalantly, while Eun Ae covered her whole body with the duvet. She looked down at herself and saw herself with her clothes last night still on, same as Jiyong. She furrowed her eyebrows and stuttered, "W-w-what are you doing here?" 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and said, "You don't remember anything?" Eun Ae shook her head and said, "What is there to remember? You're not supposed to be here." Jiyong chuckled with his eyes half closed and shook his head, "Aigoo, don't misunderstand, Eun Ae. Last night, you were crying violently that you didn't want to let go of me. That's when you fell asleep on my shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter