Chapter 7

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Oppa, can you bring home my purse? It's inside your car... I left it." Eun Ae told her brother. "Ahh, arasso, but I'll just probably let someone drop it off there since I have practice." Eun Ae sighed, "Okay, thanks." She hung up and stared outside her window. She looked at the peaceful clouds and started to think about what Dr. Park has told her.

Meanwhile, inside the YG building, Seven was trying to find someone who is free from any schedules. He walked in the hallway and asked almost everyone but everyone had a schedule to go to. Suddenly, he saw TOP with his bag slinged on his back. He smirked, "Seunghyun!" Seven exclaimed and TOP looked up and smiled at his hyung. 

"Hyung!" TOP greeted. Seven sprinted towards TOP and said, "Are you busy right now?" TOP shook his head, "No, not that I know of." 

"Great. Then, can you do a favour for me?" Seven asked and TOP nodded, "Sure,what is it?" Seven grinned and said, "Can you please send Eun Ae's purse to her at our house?" TOP furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Uhh... O-kay?" 

Seven patted his shoulder and said, "Here it is. Thanks man! I'll see you tomorrow?" Seven walked away and waved at his dongsaeng and TOP just stayed there, frozen and blinked. "To Eun Ae?" 

He was actually scared to approach Eun Ae, now that she was back to her cold self again. He didn't want to get ignored. He sighed and walked towards the parking area and unlocked his car. He dropped his bag at the back seat and tossed Eun Ae's bag to the passenger seat. When he tossed it, he didn't notice that her purse opened which caused her phone to drop on the ground of the car. TOP drove off and spent the minutes of driving bobbing his head to the music playing in his stereo. 

When he arrived at the Moon Residence, he sighed and parked in front of the black gate. He rang the doorbell and the phone outside the gate was immediately assisted to. "Who is this?" The voice in the phone said.

"Uhh, I'm just dropping off Eun Ae's bag." The voice hung up and opened the gate door for him and TOP went inside. "This is a big house..." TOP muttered to himself. When he reached the front door, the door opened and a house keeper opened it wide for him. 

"Come in, sir." The maid bowed and TOP nodded and walked inside the mansion. Once he stepped inside, he was amazed by the beautiful decorations. The maid approached him and said, "You may sit down, I will inform Miss Eun Ae that you are here." TOP nodded and muttered his thanks. 

The maids whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter