Chapter 4

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

"Eun Ae is my sister, you babo." Seven revealed and TOP's eyes widened. 

"WHAT?!" TOP exclaimed. Seven just laughed at him. "I don't know when, where, why, and how you thought of that idea, but I'm telling you the truth. Eun Ae's my sister." 

TOP remembered all the accusations he had in his head and felt small. He face palmed himself and muttered, "Aish, TOP, you idiot." 

"A big idiot." Seven said while chuckling at his dongsaeng. TOP rolled his eyes and said, "Sorry hyung.. I really didn't expect that she was your sister, but aren't Yoon Ah and Yoo Rah your sisters too?" Seven nodded. 

"Yeah, my parents didn't introduce Eun Ae to the public because of some reasons." Seven kindly said. TOP furrowed his eyebrows, "What are those reasons?"

Seven sighed and leaned into the railings again. "Eun Ae.. She has problems. Problems where my parents are scared to let the public know. They are scared because the media might criticize Eun Ae or scared that their company will fall down. It's really tragic for Eun Ae, you know?" Seven pitied his sister so much, but he can't show pity since Eun Ae doesn't like getting sympathy from anyone. 

"Problems?" TOP repeated. "Why would she get criticized? Does she have a disorder or something?" Seven nodded. 

"She does, sometimes she has her own massive mood swings and she gets mad easily. If she does that to you guys, have a little more patience.. She's just like that and she tends to lie. Not that she's a real liar. She hates it when she can't stop it. Just cope with her, I'm asking you a favour Seunghyun. If ever she'll get comfortable with Big Bang, please understand her more than the members." Seven pleaded.

Now, TOP knew why Eun Ae don't like making friends. He knows why she gets mad easily and the reason why she's rude at times. She changes her decisions ever now and then.. but now, there's no reason for him to not understand her. 

"Yes hyung.. I'll do my best to take care of her." TOP said and smiled. Seven smiled in relief. "Thanks Seunghyun. It really means a lot to me." TOP nodded. 

"But hyung, what is her-" TOP got cut off by Seungri, "Seven hyung! TOP hyung! Come! Eun Ae's in trouble!" 

Seven's and TOP's eyes widened. "What?!" Seven exclaimed and immediately ran inside the club. They followed Seungri and saw people gathered in the middle of the dancefloor. "Excuse me!" TOP, Seungri and Seven shouted, but everyone just kept on pushing themselves inside the circle. 

"You ing !!" A woman shouted. "Don't you ing call me a !" Eun Ae yelled even though she was getting dragged on the floor. Jiyong and the others were trying to break the fight, but the woman was too strong. 

"Let go of me! Let me show this woman who she's messing with!" The woman yelled. Eun Ae glared at her and kicked the woman's shin which made her wince in pain. 

"You ! How dare you kick me!" The woman countered. Eun Ae was able to stand up fully, her hair was all over the place but her clothes were still the same. "How dare I kick you? Who gives you the ing right that you can pull my hair when I didn't do anything to you?!" 

Once again, the woman lunged herself at Eun Ae, but everyone stopped when a man shouted. "Get off of the heiress of The Moon Corporation!" Eun Ae's mind couldn't process what the man said. "Could he be mistaken? But please continue.. This woman is killing me."

"Bwoh? The M-m-moon Corporation?" The woman stuttered. She finally let go of Eun Ae's hair and felt small compared to Eun Ae. 

"Yes, so please.. Leave her alone, it's in Mr. Moon's command." Seven's eyes widened. "Appa?" He muttered. Once everyone dispersed, the YG family got confused more than ever. None of them knew about being her an heiress, even Seven and her sisters.

Seven helped his sister get up. "You okay?" Seven asked in concern. Eun Ae nodded and shook dust off of her . 

"Heiress?" 

"The Moon Corporation?" 

For a moment, Eun Ae forgot about it. But when she suddenly heard everyone whisper about her being the heiress, that's when she got more confused. "Oppa, who's the big guy? Why is he saying that I'm the heiress.." Eun Ae questioned. Seven didn't know as well.. "I don't know Eun Ae.. I don't know." 

"First, let's get you home.. I'll stay here and clear things out, but I'll instruct one of the Big bang members to stay with you, and please don't reject this. I'm going to be at ease when i know you're with one of them." Eun Ae sighed, knowing how her brother is feeling. 

"Okay." Eun Ae gave in. Seven smiled weakly and nodded to TOP. TOP walked towards Eun Ae and Seven. "Yes hyung?" TOP asked. 

"Could you please take Eun Ae home for me? Don't send her to our house, send her to my apartment." Seven ordered and TOP nodded. "Arasso, hyung." 

"Thanks Seunghyun. Be safe." Seven said and he nodded to Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter