Chapter 10

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: As promised, this chapter will be a GD-Ae moment. For the people who are asking me... this is a GD fanfic, TOP is just the other person. Since I don't write about any cliche moments, I write it differently with the other fanfics. As I've said, it is a GD fanfic, though I'm still deciding, but nevertheless, I would want it to be a GD fic. 

But anyway! Here's the chapter that all of you have been waiting for!

CHAPTER TEN

Eun Ae fell asleep during the ride, little did she know, they have already arrived at the resort that they were staying at, but since the YG family are busy bringing in their stuff inside their rooms, they insisted on letting Eun Ae sleep for a while until they finish. After a few minutes, they were done and GD decided to stay outside and keep on guard for Eun Ae while she slept at TOP's car. He took out his cigarette and lighted it up with his personalized lighter. He inhaled the cancer stick and exhaled the smoke he enjoyed to look at. 

When he was almost done smoking his first cigarette of the day, Eun Ae slightly opened her eyes and looked around. Then, she stretched her arms out and made a sound. Jiyong looked at TOP's car and smiled when he saw Eun Ae stretching her arms. Jiyong immediately disposed the cigarette in his hands before Eun Ae sees it. Jiyong walked towards TOP's car and unlocked it. Eun Ae heard the car unlocked which shocked her. She looked around the car and outside and saw Jiyong going towards her and the car. 

She immediately frowned but immediately washed it away, remembering what her doctor told her; that she has to open up to everyone, most especially to Jiyong. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "I just wish this goes well..." Eun Ae whispered to herself. She opened her eyes and stared at Jiyong who was still slowly walking towards the car. 

"Why is he walking so slow?" Eun Ae muttered, still staring at Jiyong while he was walking. After probably a minute, Jiyong finally reached the car and opened the driver's seat. He crouched down and smiled at Eun Ae, "Had a good sleep?" Eun Ae just blinked and nodded slowly. 

Jiyong nodded and said, "That's good... Now, we have to get your things to your room. I have the key, so yeah.. I'll help you." Eun Ae then again blinked cluelessly, still trying to process every information that Jiyong is telling her. "O-o-kay." She turned around and opened the passenger seat and got out of the car. She fixed her clothes and cleared . Jiyong closed the driver's door and so did Eun Ae. Jiyong walked to the back to open the trunk and got Eun Ae's suitcases. Eun Ae just stared at Jiyong's back and blinked a few times, asking herself why she's just standing there and not helping Jiyong. Jiyong turned around and smiled at Eun Ae.

"Come, I'll guide you to your room." Jiyong said once he shut the trunk of TOP's car and locked it. He placed TOP's car keys back in his pocket and grabbed the handle of Eun Ae's suitcases and pulled it along with him. Eun Ae just watched Jiyong go, and as Jiyong noticed that he was walking alone. He stopped and looked back at Eun Ae, furrowing his eyebrows. "Aren't you coming?" He exclaimed. Eun Ae sighed and nodded, "I'm coming." She exclaimed back.

Jiyong smiled and waited for Eun Ae to catch up with him, when Eun Ae caught up with Jiyong, he turned around and pulled the suitcases again. Eun Ae felt bad because she knows her suitcases are heavy, so she muttered, "Uhm, let me help you pull my suitcases. I know they are heavy..." Jiyong smiled and shook his head, "Ani, it's not heavy. It's okay." Eun Ae frowned a bit but sighed and gave up. She nodded and just followed Jiyong as he guided her towards the resort hall. Eun Ae looked around, unfamiliar of the place since it is, in fact, her first time on going on a trip. She was amused, because she hasn't seen any hotel rooms, nor resort rooms before. 

Jiyong stopped at the room across from his and smiled, "Here, this is your room." Jiyong opened the door for Eun Ae and placed the suitcases inside her room. Eun Ae followed Jiyong inside and was satisfied with her room being simple. She smiled and looked around. Jiyong just looked at her and thought, "She's really beautiful..." His faze was interrupted when he heard Eun Ae say, "Thank you, J-j-iyong." 

Jiyong blinked a few times, even wanted to pinch himself, but he decided not to, he smiled and nodded, "No problem. If you need something, just call me. My room is just across your room, while the other's are from the other side." Eun Ae nodded silently and watched Jiyong walk away. Suddenly, Jiyong stopped and turned around and looked at Eun Ae and said, "Oh, before I forget... Rest for a while, then go get ready by 7, because we're going to have dinner by the beach. Don't rush. You still have time. Just go get yourself organized and I'll just knock later." Eun Ae nodded. Jiyong nodded and walked away, finally exiting Eun Ae's room. When the door closed, Eun Ae sighed and once again examined her room. 

She looked at her suitcases and muttered, "Well, I guess I should start organizing my things now." She walked to her suitcases and opened one, slowly placing her things on her vanity table, washroom and her closet for two weeks. After organizing her things for roughly 1 hour and thirty minutes, she plopped herself on her comfy bed and groaned. "Ahhh, i'm so tired." 

She glanced at her clock and saw that she still had 2 hours. It was currently 5. So she stood up and went to the bathroom and decided to take a nice hot bath. After spending an hour inside the bathroom, she dried herself clean and went to her closet, where all her signature clothes were neatly hung by colour, with her shoes organized in a horizontal line on the bottom rack. She chose her clothing, and immediately dressed up. Once she was done, she walked back to her bedroom and sat down on her bed. She took her purse and checked if everything was in her bag already. 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter