Chapter 11

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Shhhh, just let it out... I'm here, you're safe." Eun Ae didn't care if she was crossing the line. She needed comfort, and somehow, she found comfort in Jiyong's arms. She hugged Jiyong tightly and cried her heart out. She didn't know what the images in her head were, heck, she didn't even know if those were her memories. She couldn't comprehend what those images were due to its monstrousity and brutality, but to Eun Ae, it was horrifying. She held Jiyong's shirt and didn't care if she tainted Jiyong's shirt with her tears, she had to let everything out. 

While Eun Ae was miserably crying, Jiyong hugged Eun Ae tightly, as if sending her a message that she's safe in his arms. The more Eun Ae gripped tighter on Jiyong's shirt, the more tighter Jiyong hugged her. They both didn't know that Seven, the Big Bang members, Han Byul and the others were there behind them, watching them. The rest of them didn't know what happened, but they were assured that it wasn't something pleasant. Seven, however, had a feeling or a hunch. He furrowed his eyebrows and remembered the actions that Eun Ae was showing now. 

He clenched his fists and thought, "Please... don't recall those memories. Forget them, Eun Ae... Forget them." 

On the other hand, TOP, was furrowing his eyebrows, not knowing what he was feeling. He just stayed rooted on his spot, watching Jiyong and Eun Ae hugging. He didn't know what the unfamiliar feeling he felt, but he didn't like the feeling at all. He was wondering why he was feeling a bit... anxious? Jealous? Frustrated? 

Was he anxious because of Eun Ae's state right now? Was he that worried? Of course he was... He promised himself that he would help Eun Ae recover, but what's happening now? It seems like her condition is worse than ever. 

Was he jealous because Jiyong, his best friend, his bandmate, his brother, was hugging Eun Ae? Why would he get jealous first of all? Eun Ae was just an acquaintance; the sister of his close friend. Was he getting attached to her? 

Was he getting frustrated because he was wishing to be Jiyong right now? Was he wishing that he would be the one comforting Eun Ae, and not Jiyong? 

He shook his head and closed his eyes, "No, Seunghyun. You can't be like this. Compose yourself. You're just going to get yourself into a lot of trouble." He sighed heavily and opened his eyes to see Jiyong lean his head to Eun Ae, kind of looked like he whispered something. The feeling came back, soon enough, his breathing started to be difficult. He didn't know the reason behind his sudden emotions, but he was denying the possibilities. 

When Jiyong felt Eun Ae already shivering, he leaned down and whispered, "Eun Ae-ah, are you able to stand up?" Eun Ae who was still having an after shock due to what happened couldn't nod, nor shake her head. She just clutched her hands tightly on Jiyong's shirt and closed her eyes. Jiyong sighed heavily and said, "Arasso, I'm going to carry you. Hold tightly, arasso?" Eun Ae still didn't give a response. Jiyong fixed his posture and placed his hands on Eun Ae's legs and back and carried her bridal style. When he turned around, he was surprised to see almost everyone watching them with sorrowful eyes. 

He sighed and saw Seven's eyes. It showed sorrow, depression, and worry. Jiyong weakly smiled at Seven and slowly approached them. Han Byul, being the unnie that Eun Ae was very close to, immediately approached Jiyong and Eun Ae. Han Byul furrowed her eyes as she saw Eun Ae holding onto Jiyong really tightly, not even bothering to open her eyes. "I-i-s she alright, Jiyong-ah?" Han Byul asked while she held on to Seven's hand tightly. Jiyong looked down at the woman he was carrying and shook his head, "I don't think so, noona..." 

Seven sighed and said, "Just bring her back to her room, Jiyong-ah... but I have a favour to ask." Jiyong nodded and asked, "What is it, hyung?" Seven walked closer to Jiyong and touched his arms, "Please take care of her. I know it'll be hard, but please... try to cope with her. She's just having a rough time. If you have to sleep on her room, please do. Since your room is just across from  hers, you don't  mind, right?" Jiyong smiled slightly and shook his head.

"I don't mind hyung, don't worry. I'll be glad to take care of her." Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter