Chapter 20

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY

"No, I don't know what it means." Eun Ae bluntly answered as Han Byul frustratedly groaned. "You are such a clueless woman. Aish! Figure it out yourself. When you have finally figured it out, call me, text me, meet me. Whatever floats your boat, but I will NEVER figure out your feelings for you."

Eun Ae raised her eyebrows and muttered, "Who ever said to figure out my feelings for me? I just wanted advice." When Han Byul heard this, her cheeks came flushing red. She rolled her eyes and said, "Aigooo. Dear, advices or figuring out your feelings are the same thing. You have to know yourself in able to figure everything out by yourself. My best advice is to get to know yourself before sorting out your feelings towards another person." 

Han Byul smiled and stood up from the bed and patted her dongsaeng's head. "Well, my job here is done. Good night, Eun Ae!" Eun Ae rolled her eyes, "Well, that was a great help... A big help, really." She muttered sarcastically as Han Byul closed her door. She sighed and plopped herself down on her bed and looked at the ceiling. "How the hell am I going to figure everything out by myself when I don't even know where to start with. Should I just ignore them again?" She whispered to herself as she groaned in confusion. 

Meanwhile, inside Jiyong's bedroom, he laid on the bed, his left arm under his head, while his right arm rested on his chest. He sighed heavily as he thought about Seunghyun and Eun Ae going out. He's been locking himself up the whole and haven't gone out, except when he got something to eat. He didn't know what happened to Seunghyun and Eun Ae, but it's been bugging him. Jiyong sighed endlessly as he sat up and eyed his door. "Should I knock on Eun Ae's door?" He muttered to himself.

Contemplating whether he should or shouldn't visit Eun Ae. "Aish, but what if she had fun today?" He muttered, but he shook his head and said, "And why would I care anyway?" He sighed and laid down, dazed and confused at the same time. "Jinjja, I need to figure my feelings out, but how the hell am I going to do that?" 

Suddenly, like a light bulb lit on his head, he sat up and reached out for his phone and dialed his Dong Wook hyung's number. He bit his lip as he waited for him to answer. "Yoboseyo?" Seven answered after a few rings. 

"Hyung, can you come over my room? I just need some... advice." Jiyong muttered and Seven just chuckled. "Arasso, I'll be over soon." Jiyong nodded and said, "Thanks hyung." Seven hummed and hung up the phone. Jiyong sighed and fell down on his back to his bed while waiting for his Seven hyung. 

On the other hand, Seven chuckled as he shook his head, "Guess who called me." Seven asked his girlfriend. Han Byul raised an eyebrow and said, "Seunghyun?" Seven shook his head and smirked, "Jiyong." Han Byul grinned and shook her head, "Aigoo, these clueless kids." Seven laughed and nodded, "I agree. I'll come back in a few, I'll be heading in Jiyong's room and maybe check up on Eun Ae after." 

Han Byul nodded and gave her boyfriend a kiss on the lips before Seven went outside their room and walked towards Jiyong's. When he arrived,  he knocked two times and Jiyong immediately stood up from his bed and opened the door for his hyung. "Hyung!" Jiyong greeted him. Seven smiled and went inside Jiyong's room and closed the door. 

He walked over to the couch and said, "What's up?" Jiyong sighed and sat beside him on the couch and said, "I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter