Chapter 38

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

"You have got to be kidding me, Eun Ae." Jiyong exclaimed as he looked at me from head to toe, not forgetting to give me the what-the--are-you-wearing-look. I sighed and placed my hands on my hips and puffed my cheeks. "What? What's so wrong with wearing a bikini top and bottom? We're in the beach, Jiyong." I tried to point that out, even emphasized the word in for him, but he totally ignored it. He shook his head in disagreement and said, "Didn't I tell you to wear a tank top and shorts?" 

I sighed heavily and said, "Just to remind you, Kwon to the Jiyong. I was not the one who packed my own things, but nevertheless, I would have still packed a swimsuit if I knew we were going to a beach." Jiyong sighed and then gave me a defeated look. 

"Aish, I shouldn't have trusted Mirae with packing..." He muttered and I just rolled my eyes and smacked his chest. 

"Stop being a nagging boyfriend and let's go! Let's not waste time. Time is gold, mister!" 

I don't even know if boyfriend was the right word to describe him because we were definitely not an item. Or at least, not yet. But seriously, what am I supposed to call him? He's not just a friend. Definitely not. He's not just a bestfriend that I used to call him, because dang. We kiss. We make out. We hug really intimately, and heck, we even  hold hands! It's been like this for three months without any confirmation whatsoever. We've never talked about it actually, and I don't think I'm ready for it at all. 

But, I'll think of that maybe after this vacation. What matters right now is that I'm alone with Jiyong. 

I can have fun. I can be free. I can do whatever I want with Jiyong right beside me. 

I turned around to see Jiyong sulking. I giggled and went up to him and asked, "What are you doing here? Pouting like a dog isn't going to change anything. I'm already wearing this and it's too much of a hassle if I go up to the room and change my clothes, now is it? Plus, we're the only ones here. See? Nobody here." 

He rolled his eyes and muttered, "That's because I rented the whole beach until later." 

I gasped and smacked Jiyong's arm, receiving a loud, "YA," from him. 

"Why did you rent out the beach?! What if a lot of people wanted to go to the beach today?!" He rubbed his arms and then frowned. 

"Shouldn't you be thanking me because I rented the whole place for you? And so that we could do whatever we want without anyone around? And besides, I can't just simply put on sunglasses and roam around the beach. I know people are aware of our relationship, but isn't it nicer if there's peace and quiet?" Jiyong stated without stop and I felt bad for hitting him. I sighed and bit my lip. 

"That's true... I'm sorry." I muttered as I bowed my head down, but I felt Jiyong's finger lift up my chin. 

He smiled at me and shook his head, "Don't be... Now, shall we begin the fun?" He grinned and I gave him a nod and smiled. He held my hands firmly in his and we ran to the shore and I immediately felt the salty water touch my bare feet. I laughed as I felt Jiyong splash water on me. "Ahh! I haven't taken off my cover up yet!" I nearly forgot to take it off. Aish. 

I immediately took off the cover up and ran to our beach chairs and threw it. I walked back to where Jiyong was and chuckled at the sight of him splashing himself with the clear water of the beach. I have ni idea why Jiyong thought of a gateway when I gave school and in the middle of his music activities, but damn... this feels great. 

Being able to hug him, to hold his hands, to kiss him freely in such a public place without anyone criticizing or whispering about feels good. The privacy. I just wish the fans would just stop finding out my personal information; they already know what school I'm going to, what my name is, what major I'm at, and even my age. I don't know hiw they do their research but it's quite unbelievable. But since I'm alone with Jiyong in a beach resort somewhere in Hawaii, I better make the best of it since we're comig back to Korea soon.

That being said, I ran towards Jiyong and jumped on his back, clinging hardly on his neck. I giggled as he screamed and held on tightly to my silky smooth thighs. "Oh come on! Don't be such a weakling, Jiyong oppa!" 

Suddenly, he stopped moving and craned his neck to look at me. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulders and asked, "Wae?" In a cute way. 

"Y-You just called me oppa!" He exclaimed. 

I laughed and nodded, "I did. So now, let's go and swim horsey!" He laughed and we charged towards the wide sea. I put back every worry that I had in my head and focused on our alone time with each other. I may have mental instability, but I guess I'm not the worst. Somehow, I'm gaining confidence as the time passes by, and the reason why I'm gaining such confidence is because of Jiyong. I never really understood at first why he was so good to me. 

I hated that. I felt so insufficient compared to him. He was nice, he was compassionate and so dedicated. While I? I was nothing compared to him. I lacke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter