Chapter 26

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"Eun Ae!" Seven exclaimed as he wore his jacket on. He went out of his room and went straight to Eun Ae's room to find her still hovering over the bed. He rolled his eyes and smacked her , "Get up, Eun Ae. We're going to be late for your appointment." Eun Ae opened one of her eyes and groaned. 

"No." 

Seven chuckled and hit her again and said, "Come on! We're going to YG after, so you can see your Jiyong, I mean Jiyong." Eun Ae shot right up and gave Seven a death glare. It's been a week ever since Jiyong took care of her, and ever since, Seven has been teasing the both of them. He had caught Jiyong sleeping in his living room that day. He finished his schedule and went home to find Jiyong sleeping soundly on his couch. 

Seven grinned and pulled her towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut. "Go shower!" Run Ae sighed and couldn't do anything about it anymore. She took all her clothes off and went to shower. As soon as she was done, she dried herself up and covered herself with her robe and went to her closet to find something comfy to wear since she was lazy. 

She looked at the mirror and smirked, "I never felt so comfortable like this ever... I should wear crew neck shirts often." She muttered as she slid her jacket on and went to the living room as she slung her purse on her shoulder. 

"Oppa, kaja." Eun Ae stated as she held onto the door knob while Seven stood up from the couch and walked behind her. Seven locked the door and they walked towards the parking lot. Seven unlocked his car and they both got inside. Eun Ae buckled her seatbelt and Seven started the engine before buckling his seat belt. As soon as they were ready, Seven drove off. 

Eun Ae was quietly looking outside the window when Seven spoke, "Eun Ae, if you were to attend University, which one would you like to go? And what course would you like to take?" Eun Ae looked at her brother and curled her lips. "Hmm, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it yet. Why?" She stated as she stared at her brother. 

Seven smiled and said, "I was just asking. Are you interested in going to University though?" 

Eun Ae thought about it and shrugged, "I really don't know, oppa. All these years, I've only been home schooled... I don't know what I'll do there. I mean, I'm not sociable at all." Seven chuckled and said, "You're becoming one. Come on, that's the reason why I always bring you to YG, to slowly open up to people. If you decided to go to University, then it's great. You'll meet new people and new friends." 

Eun Ae frowned and said, "But that means I'd have to hide my illness to them... You know how much I hate lying oppa." Seven sighed and said, "You're not going to lie. Simply  hiding it is different from lying. Your illness isn't some kind of illness that we should disclose from the people, so it's not lying, okay? Don't be scared about that. Think about the bright side." 

Eun Ae sighed and shook her head as she stared outside the window. She bit her lip and thought, "Is it really going to be okay for me if I decided to attend University? I mean... I never really knew what school was all about. I never got the chance to attend a normal school." She sighed and hung her head low. Seven glanced at her at the corner of his eyes and bitterly smiled. He touched her hands and squeezed them. 

"Don't worry. I'll be there for you every step of the way, just tell me which University you want to be in and I'll arrange it for you." Eun Ae smiled at her brother and nodded, "I'll think about it." Seven nodded as he pulled over at the parking lot of the hospital. They both got out of the car, Seven with his disguise, while Eun Ae comfortably walked inside the hospital. They walked towards the west wing and eventually arrived at the door of her therapist's door. She knocked softly and Dr. Park greeted them warmly. 

"Oh, Eun Ae, Dong Wook, come in." Dr. Park opened the door widely as he walked towards his swivel chair. Seven closed the door and sat on the chair on the side, while Eun Ae sat at the couch in front of Dr. Park. Dr. Park smiled at the both of them and said. "So, how are you Eun Ae?" Eun Ae smiled and said, "I guess I'm getting better." 

Dr. Park looked at Seven, surprised at her different answer. Seven smiled at Dr. Park and so did he. He nodded and picked his pen up and started to write things on his journal. "That's good. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Eun Ae nodded and chuckled, "Yeah, it's been a while, I guess. I thought I was going crazy these past few days though." 

Dr. Park furrowed his eyebrows and placed his pen down and looked at Eun Ae, "Why would you think that?" 

Seven crossed his arms, curious as to what his sister was thinking all these ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter