Chapter 21

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"Aish, what do I wear?!" Eun Ae exclaimed as she saw the mess she made inside her closet. She fell down on the floor and threw tantrums. "Aish, I don't even know why I'm even trying to look good in front of that man." 

She sighed as she remembered the kiss last night. She blushed and hit her cheeks continuously as she cursed herself for doing such a thing. "I don't even know why I did it in the first place!!! Ahhh! I'm going crazy!" She was definitely having mood swings right now and it was best not to mess with her until she cools down. 

She lied down on the carpet inside her closet and sighed, "Okay... I'm going out with Jiyong today and I willingly agreed. Why? I also kissed him on the cheeks, why? Lastly, why do I feel so nervous around him... Aish, so frustrating." She ruffled her damp hair and finally stood up from the carpet and tried to find the right clothes for her today. "Hmmm... Something simple yet presentable. Gosh, this is the first time I've ever made myself look good for a guy..." She muttered alone as she picked up her chosen clothes. 

She continuously sighed as she dressed up, still thinking about the kiss she gave him last night. "Should I avoid him?" She asked herself, but she shook her head, totally not liking the idea. She sighed and finished dressing up. She looked at the mirror and felt satisfied with her get up. "Hmm, not bad..." She looked at the time and saw that it was only a few minutes away before Jiyong would knock on the door. 

She went back to her room and checked if everything was inside her bag, but she couldn't help but feel nervous... more like giddy. She fidgited with the hem of her dress shirt and bit her lip, as if on cue, someone knocked on her door. She was immediately frozen on her spot. She just stared at the door until another knock was heard from outside. 

Eun Ae closed her eyes and started to do breathing exercises, and that's when Jiyong called her name. "Eun Ae? Are you there?" Eun Ae jolted up and heaved a deep sigh before going to the door and opening it. She greeted Jiyong with an expressionless face, not because she's not happy to see him, but because she's VERY happy to see him. 

"Hey!" Jiyong greeted enthusiastically, while Eun Ae just nodded and said, "Hi." Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes followed her direction while walking. She went to her bed and grabbed her purse and finally made out a smile from her face. 

She retained that smile as she went back towards Jiyong. Jiyong, however, was getting weirded out by her behavior. Eun Ae looked at him and smiled brighter, "Shall we go?" 

Jiyong was taken a back, but he nodded, "Uhm, sure. Let's go." Eun Ae nodded and immediately locked her room door and walked side by side with Jiyong. They were quiet, and Eun Ae was silently cursing herself for acting like a stupid person. "Aish, why can't I act natural around him? I feel like I'm being the stupid one here." She thought. 

After walking out to the resort, Jiyong led her towards the parking lot. She raised her eyebrows and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter