Chapter 35

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

I was still frozen from Jiyong's question, but I suddenly found my voice to answer, "Stop kidding around Jiyong." I stated and immediately looked away, but Jiyong caught my chin and turned my face to look at him. Our eyes met and I was immediately mesmerized by his beautiful eyes. 

"But I'm not kidding around, Eun Ae." He whispered and I slowly found him leaning closer and closer to my face, until our faces were inches apart. My breathing stopped as soon as he touched my lips with his, my eyes widened of shock. Jiyong is kissing me! What the hell! Do I shove him away? But I don't think I want to... 

and why is that?! 

Why don't I want to shove him away? 

And there goes my confusion, I suddenly felt his hands wrap around my tiny waist and surprisingly, my arms suddenly wrapped around his neck. I don't know what's gotten into me, but his kisses were addicting. He nibbled on my lip and had bitten it slightly, making me part my lips, making him gain access to enter his tongue on my mouth. 

As soon as our tongues touched, I felt like I was hit with electricity. I felt the spark, the sudden electrical factor when our lips touched. Was that normal? Why was I even kissing him back? Why did I like it? Why do I like it? He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, but as soon as he deepened it, he pulled away to my dismay. He looked at me with his beautiful brown orbs and I felt embarrassed. I turned my head on the side in embarrassment and I heard him chuckle softly. 

As much as I want to push him away, I can't. Why? I don't know. 

"Hey..." Jiyong called me as he caressed my cheeks. I just don't know why I loved the feeling of Jiyong being near me or even touching me. Not in a erted way, but you know what I mean. 

He cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead which sent shivers down on my spine. Ahhhh! I can't take this anymore! I looked at Jiyong and wanted to know the answers. I looked at him deeply with my eyes and asked, "Why do I feel like this?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "What?" 

I sighed and lifted my hands to touch his cheeks and said, "Why do I feel like I'm going to die with my heart racing like this?" I took his hand out of my cheek and placed it on top of my heart. I saw his expression soften as soon as he felt how fast my heart was racing. He looked at me and smiled, "That's how fast my heart's racing too." This time, he took my hand and placed it on top of his chest. 

He's right. The beat of his heart is as fast as mine, but why? This is what I wanted to know. 

"Why?" I asked and he just smiled at me. 

"It's okay if you still haven't figured out your feelings yet, what's important is, I've figured mine out." He stated and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"What do you mean?" I asked and he just smiled.  He just stared at me with his addictive stare and finally opened his mouth to speak. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I like you, Moon Eun Ae." 

~•~•~•~

We were currently sitting down by the couch, Eun Ae at the end, Seven hyung in between us and I was on the other end. It wasn't really awkward for the two of us, but Eun Ae just didn't want Seven hyung to tease us. I understand that. I'm just really happy now because even if Eun Ae still hasn't said that she likes me, I can feel it. 

I remember what happened earlier when I told her I like her, she immediately pulled me towards her and kissed me, which shocked me because I wouldn't have thought about that. I mean, Eun Ae's pretty bold and strong, but she's also strong and fragile. I wanted to be gentle and passionate as much as I wanted to, but what I didn't know was that Eun Ae liked it spontaneously. 

That's interesting. 

I smirked as I replayed everything in my head again, and it seems like Seven hyung figured out I wasn't focusing on the movie because I felt him hit me on the back of my head. 

"Ya, jungshin charyeo!" Seven hyung exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter