Chapter 33

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"Why are you here?!" Eun Ae said in a loud whisper.

Honestly, I'm scared less, because everyone knows that when Eun Ae explodes, it ain't good I tell you. I just sighed and went closer to her and placed my hands on her shoulders but she totally snapped at me, "Don't touch me." I blinked and immediately retracted my hands off of her shoulders. I kept my arms on my side, while I can feel Seunghyun's glare on my back. 

Aside from getting caught in our little endeavour, the girl who I wanted to be friends with Eun Ae must be feeling lost. I decided to ignore her anger and deal with it later on because I definitely can't stay here any longer so I had to cut our conversation short. I immediately jumped to the confused girl's side and placed my hands on her shoulders, which caught Eun Ae by surprise because she looked at me as if she wanted to kill me. So I took my hands off of her shoulders and kept my hands together. 

"Uhm, Eun Ae, this is-," oh wait, I don't know her name. I looked down at the girl and asked her name, "Erm, if you don't mind... what's your name?" The girl looked at me and said, "Mirae Williams." Oh, she's american? Or wherever Williams came from. 

"Oh, you're half korean?" I asked with much curiosity. 

Mirae nodded and was about to speak but Eun Ae spoke before her, "That's not the point, what are you trying to do, Jiyong?" She said with gritted teeth and it scared me even more. I looked at Seunghyun and was asking for help with my puppy dog eyes, but he just rolled his eyes and said, "This isn't my problem, Jiyong. You got me into this. Solve it." 

Eun Ae then turned to Seunghyun and glared at him, "Oh no, no. You're definitely not getting away with this Seunghyun oppa." Seunghyun looked at Eun Ae briefly and then sent his most deadliest glares to me. I sighed heavily and said, "Look, Eun Ae. I know you're totally angry right now,  but I'm just trying to help you." 

Eun Ae crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at me, "Help? And will you explain to me how is this called help?" 

I sighed and walked towards her and said, "Look, as I said earlier. I'm trying to help you by getting you a friend. I can see that you're having a really hard time coping with the environment here, so I have here a person who will help you to cope with that!" Eun Ae looked hesitant, but she was able to stare at Mirae, who just looked back at me, Seunghyun and Eun Ae, totally feeling lost. 

"Uhm... before we get to this friendship thing, can I just clear something out?" Mirae spoke up and I looked at her and nodded.

She cleared and looked at me, "Okay... I just want to ask, how do you know.." she pointed at Eun Ae, "her?" Eun Ae looked at me and tapped her feet, "Yeah. Jiyong. How are you going to explain this?" I gulped and was about to speak when Seunghyun pinched my side which made me yelp and that's when he took the chance to speak over me. 

"Well, you see... Eun Ae's brother is a really good friend of ours and we grew closer to this little kid and we act as her oppas too." And of course, that's true too, but I think that's only what we're trying to make Eun Ae think, not what we actually think. Aish, anyway... that was a nice cover up. Mirae nodded slowly and said, "Ahh, I see." 

Eun Ae looked at Seunghyun and snorted, "Thanks." 

Seunghyun shot Eun Ae a small smile before turning to me and glared. I shook my head and acted innocent, but Eun Ae looked at me and it was obvious that she wanted to kill me on the spot. I cleared my throat and went to Mirae's side and said, "Sooo! Now that that's cleared. Cheers to the new friendship! Mirae, this is well... Eun Ae. You both are going to get alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter