Chapter 1

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

A knock echoed inside my room. I ignored it and waited for the person to come in. I never spoke to anyone around the house except for my brother and my personal nanny. Yes, we have personal nannies. Well, at least I do. I don't look at it as a good thing because people here think I'm an insane person. Which I'm not, but I could careless about what they think about me. "Young miss, your breakfast has arrived." My personal maid exclaimed. I stood up and opened the door for her. She smiled at me and I gave her a small smile. She laid the tray on top of my coffee table inside my room and bowed to me. "Do you need anything else, Young miss?" I shook my head and muttered, "Thank you, ajumma." 

With that, she left my room and I was alone again inside my room. No, I don't feel lonely. I did, but I'm content. I can't ask for anything more because I know it's useless. I sat in front of the food given to me and stared at it. It was a different dish this time. I sighed and stood up. I went beside the window and looked outisde. It was a sunny day, yet I felt dull inside. I groaned as I realized that Dong Wook oppa might make me come with him to YGE. I really don't want to go there. Speaking of the devil, I heard my brother calling me outside my room. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. 

"Ya! Eun Ae!" He yelled again. I groaned and looked at the door, waiting for him to barge in. Soon enough, he swinged the door open with a grin on his face. "Good morning, dongsaeng!" I rolled my eyes and said, "What's so good about the morning?" 

I always answer his greetings like this because  I really can't understand what's good about mornings. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is in a bad mood again? Why don't we go out for a walk?"

"Then what? Trick me to go to YG again? I know how you roll, oppa." I told him and he pouted. "What's so bad about YG?" He asked defensively. 

I shrugged and said, "Nothing. I just don't like people being nice to me." 

"You're so weird. How can a person hate people just because they act so nice to you? I'm nice to you and you love me!" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "You're so damn cocky, do you know that?"

"Ani, I'm just being honest, and besides, how can you NOT love your own brother? Right?" I shrugged and said, "I don't love you." He gasped and ran into me and pushed me down the bed. He went on top of me and carried his weight to me. "You are such a bastard." I muttered. 

"Get off of me." I told him.

"No." I sighed and said, "Get off oppa." 

"No." Why was he so firm in his decisions? I can never make him bend.

"Fine. What do you want me to do for you to get you off of me?" I asked in a compromising tone. He chuckled and grinned. "Go to YG with me." I groaned and shook my head.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to go there." I said. He sighed and said, "Then I'm not getting off of you. Take it or leave it." 

I puffed my cheeks and tried to struggle but he was too damn heavy. "Ok fine. Tell me ONE good reason why I should go with you. How will that benefit your insane sister?" I asked him seriously. His face fell when he heard me call myself 'insane'. He hates it when I call myself names. It's just normal for me now. 

"Because I want you to learn how to communicate with other people other than me and ajumma, and I want you to get out of this hell hole and reach your potential. You can continue writing there too." I sighed and said, "Oppa, I don't write anymore." I pushed him off and he fell off the bed. I stood up and sat on the couch. Dong Wook oppa followed me and sat down beside me. "Come on now, Eun Ae. Just try it one more time. You haven't even met everyone yet. You just met Big bang but not 2NE1. I'm sure you'll get a long with them." 

"Oppa, you know the reason why I don't like making friends right?" I told him and he sighed. "This could help you, Eun Ae. Can't you just trust oppa? And besides, they told you that mkaing friends is one of the steps to getting better, right? Why aren't you willing to do it?" I sighed and hung my head low. 

"I just don't want to end up hurting them with my case. You know it's hard for me to resist lying, oppa. I don't want them to see me as a liar." Dong Wook oppa sighed and hugged me. 

"Hey, they won't. Just trust me, ok? They are very understanding. Maybe you can really get a long with the 2NE1 members." I sighed and nodded. "Fine, but if I don't.. I'm not coming back there." I told him and he smiled and chuckled.

"Arasso. Then shall we go? Or you still haven't showered yet?" I shook my head and said, "Just let me change my clothes to something presentable."

He nodded and told me, "It's cold outside, wear something warm, hmm? I'll be wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter