Chapter 17

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Jiyong was walking around the market to find something, he pursed his lips as he got more tired of walking, but he was determined to find it. He looked at his wrist watch and frowned. "It's already 8 pm?" He muttered as he quickly walked along the streets. Suddenly, he saw a vendor that had what he was looking for. He rushed to them and immediately said, "Ahjumma, will you please tell me how much this snowflake necklace is?" 

The ahjumma smiled warmly at him and nodded, "This is 11, 000 won, young lad." Jiyong smiled and fished out his wallet and took out 20, 000 won and gave it to the ahjumma. "Keep the change ahjumma. Thank you." He waited as the ahjumma placed it on a nice box and gave it to him. 

"Thank you, young lad. Are you giving it to your girlfriend?" The ahjumma asked and Jiyong immediately blushed. He shook his head and said, "A-a-ni... just a friend." The ahjumma smiled teasingly at him and nodded, "Arasso, good luck then." Jiyong smiled and bowed at her and walked away with a bright smile.

"Told you so, Eun Ae... I'd get you a snowflake." He said as he smiled happily towards the resort. 

Meanwhile, Seunghyun was in front of Eun Ae's room. He was standing there for merely ten minutes now, but he just didn't have the courage to knock on her door. He frustratingly groaned as he muttered, "Aish, Seunghyun. Be tough! You can do this! You're TOP!" He sighed heavily as he mustered up his courage to knock on the door. 

He waited for a while, and finally, he heard footsteps coming over. The door opened and it revealed Eun Ae with her hair being damp. Seunghyun stared down at her and gulped as he looked away. Eun Ae furrowed her eyebrows and looked behind him if he was alone or what. "Uhh, Seunghyun-shi? What are you doing here?" She asked, confused. 

Seunghyun cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, uhm... I just wanted to.. uhm.." Eun Ae was amused, yet she couldn't understand why Seunghyun was stuttering. "What?" She asked impatiently. Seunghyun sighed as he took a look at Eun Ae intently and it made Eun Ae uncomfortable for some reason. 

She looked away and stuttered, "W-w-what are you looking at?" Seunghyun chuckled and said, "Uhm... I just wanted to ask if... you're free tomorrow?" Eun Ae furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Why?" She was way beyond confused. She doesn't know why Seunghyun was asking for her availability tomorrow. She really had no clue. 

"Uhh, I was just wondering... Cause I wanted to go out with you... you know, hang out a bit?" Eun Ae was taken a back. "Hang out? With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter