Chapter 14

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Oppa, we've been hiking for four hours straight now, when are we going to reach the peak?" Eun Ae tiredly said to her older brother. Seven smiled and patted his sister's back. "Just walk, Eun Ae-ah. Don't even think about how long you've walked. Just have fun." Eun Ae shook her head vigorously and sighed heavily, "Oppa, just for you information, you forced me to go here. Okay?" 

Seven furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "No, I didn't." Eun Ae raised her eyebrows and nodded, "Yeah, you did. Jiyong told me that you said so." Seven looked back to where Jiyong was and shook his head. Jiyong looked at him and shook his hands, signaling him not to say anything. Seven chuckled and said, "Oh, yeah. I did. I forgot, but anyway! Just have fun, kiddo!" 

Eun Ae rolled her eyes and smacked her brother's chest, "Whatever." She walked away and went behind Han Byul. She and Han Byul walked together while Seven waited for Jiyong to reach him. When Jiyong reached him, Seven laughed and muttered, "You told Eun Ae that I told her to go hiking?" Jiyong bit his lip and nodded slightly. Seven laughed more and asked, "Why?" 

Jiyong sighed and hung his head low, "I don't know... it would be unfair if we leave her alone there." Seven nodded, totally not believing what Jiyong was reasong out. "Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it. It seems like you just want her by your side everytime." Jiyong's eyes widened at Seven's remark. "Hyung! Ani! It's not what you think!" He denied. 

Seven chuckled and gave up, "Arasso... since you forced her to go, you have to be responsible in her beahviour." Jiyong nodded and weakly smiled. "Don't worry hyung." Seven nodded and walked faster. He caught up with his lovely girlfriend and sister, where Eun Ae and Han Byul were busy talking about how tiring the hike is. 

"Don't worry, Eun Ae. It seems like you can rest in a bit. We're near there." Seven declared, into which Eun Ae was happy to hear. "Chincha?!" She exclaimed. TOP and Jiyong saw this, and they smiled automatically.

"She's cute..." Jiyong and TOP thought. 

An hour has passed and they have finally reached the peak. Eun Ae ran towards the large rock and sat down as she panted, "This is ing insane. This is much more insane than I am!!" Seven laughed and said, "Babo. At least you could say you've achieved something." Eun Ae rose her eyebrows and asked, "What is that?" Seven smiled.

"Patience." Jiyong blurted out as he emerged beside Seven. Eun Ae looked at Jiyong and said, "Patience?" Seven nodded and said, "Exactly, patience. We hiked for five hours and you badly wanted to rest, yet you didn't. You kept on walking, which means you gained patience. Usually, you're an impatient woman, you know? Always getting mad when you don't get what you want." Eun Ae pouted and smacked her brother's arms. 

Seven chuckled and patted her head, "Good job, Eun Ae. I'm proud of you." Hearing those words enlightened Eun Ae. Though her facial expression doesn't show it, but she's happy. "I've gained patience?" She asked herself. She smiled as she crossed her arms while looking at the beautiful view. She let the cold breeze hit her, but soon enough, she felt cold. She shivered, but she didn't care. She was happy, and nobody could break that.

She was glad that she was finally improving. 

While she was in the midst of admiring the scenery, something heavy was draped over her shoulder. She looked at her back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter