Chapter 13

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

​I woke up to the sound of knocks emerging from my bedroom door. I groaned as I covered my ears with pillows, but the knocks kept on going louder. I finally sat up and frowned. I rubbed my eyes, not caring if the person knockinggsts his/her knuckles numb. I stretched and took my precious time in the world. I finally let off my feet off of the bed and stood up. Taking my slippers in my feet, I dragged myself towards the door and opened it, revealing Jiyong.

I raised an eyebrow, carefully looking at the wall clock, and realized it was just 6 am. No wonder I felt tired. "Jiyong?" I called him unsurely, not sure if I'm just dreaming. He was smiling from ear to ear. He greeted me with a smile and said, "Good morning. Dress up very warmly." I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "What for?"

"We're going to hike!" Jiyong enthusiastically said. My eyes widened and exclaimed, "BWOH?! I'm not going." Jiyong grinned and said, "You are, and your brother said so." I groaned and shook my head. "No, I'm not going, Jiyong-shi." I walked away, ready to jump in my inviting bed, but a warm yet soft hand held me back. He turned me around and squeezed my wrist. "Go and shower. We're going to be late." I hung my head low in defeat as he pushed me towards my bathroom.

He locked the door as I banged the door and yelled, "I DON'T WANT TO GO!!" I can practically tell that he's getting frustrated now, good. I heard him sigh and say, "Enough, Eun Ae. You're going no matter what." I shook my head as I stayed rooted on my spot. I really don't want to go. I've never hiked before and who knows what'll happen? I'm not scared... I lied, I am. I hate heights... Which concludes, that I hate mountains. Why would Dong Wook oppa tell Jiyong to force me to go? Aish. 

"Eun Ae, I know you're scared, but don't worry, I'll be there with you." I heard him say. How did he know that I'm scared? Could he read my mind? I shook my head and finally gave up as I felt that unfamiliar feeling in my stomach again. But I realized that I don't have my clothes in here, "." I instantly muttered as I showered. This is driving me crazy. I finished showering and I still don't know what I'm going to do. I sighed as I opened my room slightly. 

I furrowed my eyebrows and realized that there's no signs of Jiyong. "Where did he go?" I muttered to myself. I got out of the bathroom and saw that there were set of clothes ready on top of my bed. I looked at it and unconsciously smiled. Just then, my phone beeped, I walked over to my side table and saw a text message from Jiyong. 

Wait...

I didn't have his number though? I gasped and realized that he just saved his number today. I pouted as I read his na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter