Chapter 6

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

Eun Ae sighed as she was inside her closet, trying to find the outfit for the day. "Why do I even have to go to that therapy ? It's not like it's making me a better person.." She muttered under her breath as she picked up her black skirt and a dark green printed chiffon shirt. She took her robe off and put on the clothes she had chosen. 

After dressing up, she wore all the accessories that matched her outfit, then lastly, she placed her phone inside her purse. She took her jacket and looked at herself in the mirror. She walked towards the door and opened it. 

She then walked down the stairs and saw her parents, but didn't acknowledge them. It wasn't the same thing for her to her parents. Her parents sighed, "Eun Ae." Eun Ae's father called. She stopped walking, cursing under her breath. 

"Can we talk?" He asked. 

"I'm afraid we can't. I still have a doctor's appointment." Although it was a pretty ridiculous excuse, it was true. She didn't want the therapy yet she kept on going. With that, she left the house. 

"Aish, why did I even go back here? I could have told someone to get me clothes to wear." She muttered as she went inside Seven's car. She sighed as she fastened her seatbelt. 

"Why?" Seven asked. Eun Ae looked at him, "What?" 

"Why did you sigh?" Seven asked. Eun Ae shrugged, "I don't know. I just wanted to sigh because our parents are sometimes so stupid." Seven rolled his eyes, "Remember that they are still your parents, Eun Ae. Don't talk like that." 

Now it was Eun Ae's turn to roll her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. It's not like they have been the bestest parents in the whole wide world anyway." 

Seven sighed, didn't know what else to say to his sister. "Whatever, let's just go." Eun Ae nodded in agreement. As Seven drove to the hospital, Eun Ae just admired the tall buildings and the parks that they passed through. She saw people hugging and kissing each other at the park, but it didn't affect her. She was used to the sight since Seven and Han Byul are very touchy. 

"We're here." Seven said and Eun Ae nodded. She opened the door and said, "I'll wait for you inside." Seven nodded as he still needed to park his car. Eun Ae entered the hospital and walked to the west wing. She reached the office of her therapist and knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" A faint yell heard from inside the door. She opened the door and saw her doctor,  a young yet handsome doctor; he was about 24 to 25 years of age. He smiled at Eun Ae, "Ahh, my favourite patient. Eun Ae." He said as Eun Ae bowed as a greeting. 

Eun Ae sat down on the couch in front of him and just stared at him. "How are you, Eun Ae?" Her doctor asked. 

"I'm feeling the same thing everyday, Dr. Park..." Eun Ae stated in a monotone. 

"Well, what do you mean by the 'same' thing?" Dr. Park asked as he wrote down what she was saying. "I don't feel anything... I feel numb." Dr. Park placed his pencil down and sighed. 

​"Close your eyes. I'm going to ask you questions and you have to answer me truthfully, okay?" Eun Ae nodded and did what her doctor said. She closed her eyes and waited for Dr. Park to continue. 

"Okay, what did you do yesterday or for the past two days?" Dr. Park asked calmly. His hands holding a pencil and his other hand holding down the notebook he wrote on. 

"For the first day, Dong Wook oppa forced me again to meet Big Bang..." She said. 

"Okay, good, what did you do there? Did you get a long with them?" 

"No, I didn't get a long with them. At first, I was very rude but then I apologized." Dr. Park smiled, "Really? You did?" To him, he was seeing great improvements. 

Eun Ae nodded, "Yeah, then after that... I laughed too." Dr. Park smiled even more. "These news are very new to me, Eun Ae. I can't believe you have such improvements. This is good. Ok, anyway, what else did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter