Chapter 28

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Finally, Eun Ae and Seunghyun reached Kyung Hee University. How did they cope such an awkward atmosphere? Well... they didn't. They were suffering with their own mind games that they couldn't even acknowledge one another. They were too absorbed from the fact that they are awkward that they didn't even talk during the whole car ride. Especially Seunghyun, whom got rejected a few days back. 

"Erm... we're here now." Seunghyun awkwardly stated. Eun Ae glanced at Seunghyun and then outside the car window. 

"I could see that..." She muttered, then she scratched the back of her head as she contemplated whether to open the door or not. She sighed and decided to insist, "Let's go, and Seunghyun?" 

Seunghyun looked at her, shocked and puzzled. "Yeah?" He answered, kind of giddy and expectant of what she's going to say. 

"Please lay low. I don't want your fan girls to start swarming around you when I'm with you, because honestly, fan girls pisses me off." Eun Ae stated bluntly, while Seunghyun started to chuckle. 

"Yes ma'm." He said and saluted Eun Ae as he reached for the compartment in front of Eun Ae and opened it to get his mask and beanie. Eun Ae watched him as he wore the beanie and the mask. She smiled. 

"You know, it's a good thing you guys don't dye your hair blonde or whatnot. I find it... really creepy." Eun Ae said, her blunt side kicking in; and for some reason, this made Seunghyun laugh. 

"And what if we do? Would you find Big Bang creepy?" Seunghyun asked, while Eun Ae shrugged and reached out for the door. She opened the door and said, "Maybe." 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and shook his head as he slid out of his car. He walked towards Eun Ae and eyed the school. He smiled and said, "So this is where you'll be studying, huh?" Eun Ae smirked and walked past him, not really knowing where to go. 

Seunghyun on the other hand, just watched her back as she walked. Eun Ae stopped in her tracks and looked back, wondering why Seunghyun wasn't following her. She raised an eyebrow at Seunghyun and exclaimed, "Aren't you going to follow?" Seunghyun snapped in his trance and immediately sprinted towards Eun Ae. 

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head and muttered, "Sorry, I kind of spaced out." 

Eun Ae crossed her arms and said, "Pfft, kind of? You were totally spacing out, the only thing missing is for someone to knock you out, then you'd be completely spacing out on the ground." With that, she walked away and chuckled slightly.  She walked towards the middle building and looked around. 

"I think the main office is in this building." She muttered as she went inside, Seunghyun following behind her. Eun Ae followed the signs and finally made it in the main office. She smiled at herself and said, "I am so not going to get lost in this school." Eun Ae stated, making Seunghyun laugh. 

"I guess you're right. You're good at directions, your job should be a hunter in the jungle." Seunghyun joked, making Eun Ae glare at him. 

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny, Seunghyun." Eun Ae sarcastically. Seunghyun chuckled and followed her inside the office. Eun Ae saw the receptionist and immediately went over, with Seunghyun in tow. 

"Erm... excuse me." Eun Ae started off.

The receptionist ignored her and just continued to talk on the phone, which resulted to Eun Ae getting frustrated. She groaned and glared at the woman, while Seunghyun placed his hands on top of Eun Ae's shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter