Chapter 16

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"He likes me? No, that's impossible. How could he like me? I mean... I'm insane. I'm crazy. I'm a liar. But I don't think he knows these, does he?" Eun Ae muttered as she walked by the shoreline. It has been bugging her since yesterday, when she and the girls talked about Jiyong liking her. She shook her head as she sighed, "Why did they even get this in my mind?" She thought. As she was walking, she got startled because someone from behind her spoke, "Who likes you?" 

She turned around to see Jiyong smiling brightly at her. She gulped down the saliva coming onto as she thought, "Omo, why does he look so handsome with that smiling face? Huh? Handsome? What the hell am I thinking? EUN AE BABO!" She hit her head in front of Jiyong and he was surprised. He took her wrist and furrowed his eyebrows, "Ya, what are you doing?" Eun Ae looked down and cursed herself inwardly. Jiyong chuckled and immediately let go of her wrist and placed his hands inside his pockets. 

He walked closer to her and said, "Let's walk. Come on." Eun Ae nodded and just followed Jiyong while they walked side by side. Eun Ae looked at the body of water and just continued to think, but as she realized that Jiyong was beside her, her heart started to jump in and out. She didn't know why, but she was feeling nervous once again. "Aish, why are you getting nervous now, Eun Ae? Be tough!" She thought. 

Even if she tries to calm her heart down, nothing seems to work. Jiyong is giving her that exact feeling everytime they see each other. Jiyong looked down at the fragile figure beside him and smiled as she looked beautiful even on her side profile. He sighed quietly as he thought, "She's so beautiful... I wonder if she knows that?"

They just continued to walk aimlessly along the shoreline until they felt snow coming down. Eun Ae looked up and squinted her eyes as the cold breeze hurted her eyes, yet she didn't mind. Pain was nothing to her. She smiled slightly as she saw the snow fall upon them. Jiyong took a look at her and smiled as he realized that Eun Ae enjoyed the tiny droplets of snow. 

"I bet you love snow." Jiyong said. Eun Ae looked at Jiyong and was lost in his deep brown eyes; she gulped and immediately looked away. She nodded and stuttered, "Y-y-yeah. I like snow. It just calms me down." Jiyong smiled and nodded. "Well then... I'll try my hardest to give you a snowflake." Eun Ae furrowed her eyebrows and wondered how. "Huh? What are you talking about? We all know that, that's beyond impossible." 

Jiyong chuckled and shook his head, "Nothing is impossible if there's a will. You know, if there's a will, there's a way." Eun Ae shook her head and chuckled, "So cheesy. But whatever, I doubt it." Jiyong grinned and said, "You don't believe me?" Eun Ae shrugged and said, "Who knows? I'll believe you when I see one." Jiyong laughed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter