Chapter 15

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Ya, Jiyong-ah. You alright?" Seven asked the leader of Big Bang as he was smoking outside the patio of their resort. Jiyong turned around and nodded, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Seven shrugged and stood beside him with  his arms crossed. "When we were walking down the mountain, your face didn't look like you're alright." Seven said as he stared at Jiyong until Jiyong looked at him and sighed. 

"I don't know, hyung... It's weird and I don't even know if I should tell this to you." Jiyong stated and Seven just chuckled, "That's non-sense, you can tell me anything. Spill it." Jiyong shook his head as he threw the cigarette away to the ash tray on the table behind them. He crossed his arms and looked down on his feet. 

"Why do I feel so... weird whenever I'm with Eun Ae?" Jiyong asked Seven. Seven furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean?" Jiyong shrugged and said, "I don't know hyung. As I've said. It's weird. Because the first time I met her, she never really acknowledged me and for the second time, she was rude, but then I didn't mind... I didn't even know she was your sister, remember?" Seven nodded and waited for Jiyong to continue, "She's just... interesting for me. Her attitude. Her personality. It's one of a kind." Seven smiled and said, "She has a unique personality. You can rarely find anyone just like her." 

Jiyong nodded in agreement and smiled, "I agree. She stands out. She's very unique and I like that about her." Seven was shocked. He blinked several times and realized that Jiyong just indirectly confessed that he likes Eun Ae. Seven looked at Jiyong intently and saw Jiyong's bright smile. Seven patted Jiyong's shoulder and said, "Sort your feelings first and when you get all your feelings in place, that's where I'll hand Eun Ae to you." 

Jiyong didn't know what Seven said, but it left an impression to him. When Seven got out of the patio, he smirked and shook his head. "I never intended for Eun Ae to have love lines... Aigoo, this is going to be tough. Wish you luck Jiyong-ah." He thought as he walked away. 

Inside the patio, Jiyong was still standing against the railing while his arms were crossed. A lot of thoughts were rushing into his mind, but it was focused on one perosn. Eun Ae. He didn't know why he can't get her out of his mind, but it was surely making him insane. 

"Aish, why can't I get you out of my mind?" He muttered. He shook his head in disbelief as he kept on thinking about her.

On the other hand, Seunghyun was walking down the shoreline, his mind floating off to somewhere. More specifically to Eun Ae too. He also doesn't know why he kept on thinking about her, but it was just inevitable. She was too interesting for his liking. She was one person that he wouldn't expect to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter