Chapter 32

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Seunghyun hyung and I were walking towards the entrance of the school, but we thought nobody would notice us... well at least they weren't exactly looking at us because I'm G-Dragon of Big Bang and hyung is T.O.P. of Big Bang, but because we simply look like hooligans. We look like hobos actually. Well, not exactly like hobos. We just look... weird and scary. With my beanie on, and my black mask on, they are probably thinking that I'm some kind of syndicate on the loose and also with hyung's scary stare, he's prolly scaring the out of the students.

As far as I know, there are no guards here, which I'm thankful of as of the moment, but they might need it in the long run if something happens. Ahh, enough of that. As you know, I'm quite protective of Eun Ae. I don't know why, I just want to protect her. 

Not because I treat her as a sister. 

Not because I want to treat her as a sister. 

I just want her close to me. Of course, we're best friends after all. That's what friends are for right? But nevertheless, sometimes I think I want to be more than just a friend. I just don't know if she feels the same way. Oh well, I'm not rushing anyway. I've got time, and she does too. 

Anyway, we're already inside the school and we have no freaking idea where the main office is. Well, I could say I can remember, but the buiding itself changed so much. After I was admitted in this school, it wasn't that modern looking, now it was just like any school. Stuck with cameras on the corner of the school and stuck with lockers across the halls. 

"Hyung, I thought you went here with Eun Ae?" I whispered to hyung, whonwas bowing his head, not really wanting to stare down anyone. He's very aware of his scary gaze, that's why. 

Seunghyun hyung glanced up at me and I saw him roll his eyes, "Well, excuse me. I've only been here once and you? Didn't you go to school here?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I did, but unfortunately, theyvhanged the structure of the school." 

I sighed and said, "I think we have to ask someone." Seunghyun sent me a glare but I just shrugged. In able to protect Eun ae, I have to do this. Risk my image. Yes. My inner fashionista ego is hurting me because I'm wearing these kinds of clothes, but I have no choice, don't I? 

I walked up to a girl that looked so innocent, much like Eun Ae and said, "Uhm, excuse me." The girl looked at me with much curiosity, eyeing me from head to toe. I sighed and said, "If you're going to ask why I'm wearing such an incredulous outfit. I'm not going to answer, but anyway... Do you know where the main office is?" The girl raised an eyebrow at me and then I saw her look back at Seunghyun hyung. 

Seunghyun hyung just gave the girl a shrug and the girl just sighed, "I swear... this school is getting weirder and weirder by the minute." I heard her mutter before pointing at the direction of the main office. I nodded and muttered a thanks, but when she walked past me, I heard her mutter something else, "Sheesh. Weirdos in this school... A drama major bullying the chairman's daughter. Like why wouldn't she stand up for herself? She has all the power ahe wants anyway..." I turned around and exclaimed, "EXCUSE ME!!" 

I know, I was loud... So loud that everyone walking and talking at the halls stopped and looked at me. I saw Seunghyun hyung face palm himself, due to embarrassment probably, but the girl who I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter