Chapter 29

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"So, how was your first day?" Jiyong asked as he unpacked the lunch he made earlier. He placed the food containers on the table as Eun Ae sighed. She watched Jiyong unpacking the food and muttered, "It's like ." Jiyong looked up and raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Why? Did domething happen?" Jiyong asked in concern.

Eun Ae shook her head and said, "Just forget it. It doesn't really matter." Jiyong stopping unpacking their lunch and frowned at Eun Ae. "Hey, tell me. What happened?" Eun Ae looked away, not really wanting to tell him what really happened on her first day. 

Eun Ae was inside her room, getting ready for her first day, but there was this gut feeling that she was having. It was a mix of pure nervousness and excited ess. She didn't exactly know which one she was feeling, but the tingling sensation told her that she was more excited to study at a public university, which she didn't have the opportunity to do so due to her parent's strictness. 

She sighed and looked at herself in front of the mirror and muttered, "Do I look too formal?" She asked herself as she channeled a miss selridge romper. She sighed once again and shook her head and took out her hot pink Christian Louboutin pumps. She slid her feet to her pumps and took one last look before carrying her bag and laptop bag. 

She walked outside her room to see Seven all dressed up to drop her off. Seven looked up and smiled at his sister. "Ready to go, kiddo?" Eun Ae rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not a kid anymore." She muttered, making Seven chuckle. 

He took his car keys and opened the front door for Eun Ae who walked right out without acknowledging her beother. Seven smirked and shut the front door and walked towards Eun Ae. They waited for the elevator to come and when it opened, they entered the elevator in silence. Seven looked at his sister, curious about her opinions about school, and her feelings on her first day. 

"Are you nervous?" Seven asked.

Eun Ae looked at Seven and sighed, "Yes." Seven chuckled and was about to ruffle Eun Ae's hair when Eun Ae dodged his hand. "Don't even think about messing my hair up." Eun Ae glared at her brother who was chuckling. 

"Arasso, arasso. I won't, but anyway... don't be nervous. It'll be fine." Seven shot her a smile, while Eun Ae sighed heavily. Even though she knew Seven was just trying to calm her down, there was no way to ease her worries and nervousness. She didn't know how to interact with people, nor does she know how to approach people, but what she knew was that she's up for some challenge. 

When they arrived at the parking lot, Eun Ae swiftly went inside the passenger seat and sat quietly, while Seven observed his sister from the corner of his eye. 

He knew Eun Ae would be worried, he knew she was scared of the reality, but he also knew that Eun Ae would surpass those inital feelings. A few minutes later, they have already arrived Kyung Hee University. Eun A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter