To Have And To Hold; In Our Little Infinity

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were sitting near a bond fire Jungshin made for us earlier saying that it’s a romantic gesture and of course they all left us for a romance of their own. We were still in our wedding attire.

“Jungshin’s gonna propose to your cousin later” Yonghwa said. My mouth went agape.

“What else have you guys planned for us? But I bet my surprise is and was the biggest, am I right?” I said.

He nodded before he placed a kiss on my forehead. “I love you Seo Joohyun”

“I love you too Jung Yonghwa” I replied. “Did they put make up on you or something? Your face looks glowing for some reason”

He laughed. “I’m glowing in happiness silly! But, yes they did put BB cream on my face”

We laughed and talked and then we laughed some more. Watching him like this makes me forget the little time he has left. “Aren’t you cold Yong?” I asked, remembering Jonghyun’s advice not to stay out late in the open especially for Yonghwa.

He shook his head. “Yeah well, Jonghyun won’t let you stay out too late“, I said as I bring over his wheelchair.

We were quiet as we made our way back to the hotel with me walking barefooted; my heels were in his hands as we watched the night sky. “Thank you for being my wife” he suddenly said.

“The pleasure is all mine” I said as I kissed the top of his head. “And don’t go asking me if I regret this. I don’t and never will. Although I did ran away from you but I have enough time to prove to you that no matter what happens I’m going to stand by you. Do you understand that Jung Yonghwa?”

He nodded, "To have and to hold..." he said.

"Yes..." I replied, "In our little infinity"

 

 

We spent four days in Jeongdongjin. The first two days were filled with laughter and craziness. Jungshin did asked Hyoyeon Onnie to marry her but it wasn’t until after she asked him! (That’s Hyoyeon alright). The last two days were the opposite. It was when Yonghwa can’t seem to have enough strength to move about anymore. They all decide to hang around in our room just to keep Yonghwa company and in hopes to cheer him up but of course, Yonghwa seemed to have lost his colours and laughter.

It was also during our way home we have to rush him to the hospital because his fever decided to make a sudden comeback. He’s been down for 48 hours now with antibiotics. His mood has been foul since.

“You regret marrying me don’t you” he said to me.

“Jung Yonghwa… you’re not thinking straight right now so just go to sleep” I said and I probably shouldn’t have sounded so stern because I could see tears in his eyes.

“You’re already mad at me” he cried.

The doctors warned me about this. His emotions will be unstable so is his temper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter