1st Priority: A Healthy & Happy Yonghwa!

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Seo Joohyun was determined to start her newly found priorities. The first priority is to take Yonghwa to the hospital. Seohyun noticed his fever recurrence is getting frequent thus getting him a thorough medical checkup may help improve his health.

Seohyun came early that day and she even prepared breakfast for Yonghwa, refusing all the volunteered help from the maids. It was not that she can’t cook but her preparations looked so clumsy that the maids can’t help but feel Seohyun is going to hurt herself. Thankfully she was left unscathed. Moonsik offered a hand carrying Yonghwa’s breakfast and that she didn’t refuse. The high stairs and long hallways got the hang on her during the last time she brought him his dinner.

She brought along the medications Minhyuk had given her yesterday readying herself with a lie. When they finally entered his room, Yonghwa was still sleeping. Moonsik simply left the breakfast tray on a table close to his bed and left Seohyun to wake him up. Before she woke him she stared at him. Traces of tears could still be seen.

“You’re a cry baby you know that…” she said to the sleeping Yonghwa. Gently she wiped the tears away. Yonghwa moved and immediately she takes her hand away. “Good morning Yonghwa…” she said.

When Yonghwa realized Seohyun was sitting on his bed next to him, he felt glad. Gone was the girl so awkward around him and gets mad at him even when he’s not teasing her. He smiled just by looking at her. “I’m sorry you have to see me like this” Yonghwa said.

“We’ve seen the worst of each other. Remember at the hotel?” she said and with a soft grin he simply nodded. She brought his breakfast to his bed and as Yonghwa reached for the spoon Seohyun stopped him. “Take these pills first” she said, sounded like she demanded him to.

Startled, Yonghwa took the pills from Seohyun. “Moonsik gave this to you?” he asked. Tight lipped Seohyun only nodded. She’s not a very good liar. She watches as Yonghwa gulped down the pills. Determined that Yonghwa is fine by himself Seohyun decided to leave. She forgot to ask for Moonsik’s opinion about getting Yonghwa for medical checkup. Seohyun was about to leave when Yonghwa asked for her to stay. So she stayed.  

They were quiet at first. Yonghwa was devouring his breakfast while Seohyun sat at his desk fiddling with maps and suggested famous attractions in Seoul. Seohyun was preventing herself from talking. She was trying her best to avoid the topic about his family but whenever she tried to open Minhyuk’s name came out.

“Why are you so quiet?” Yonghwa asked noticing her silence. “You nag me every day. Why is there no nagging today? Come on… I miss it” he said amidst munching his breakfast.

“I noticed that you kept getting ill frequently that’s all” Seohyun excused. She busied herself further into the maps.

Yonghwa simply shrug away her comments saying that his immune system is naturally weak thus explains the massive amount of vitamins he has to take every day.

“Go get ready after this” Seohyun suddenly said. Yonghwa blankly looked at her, “Why? Are we going somewhere?”

Seohyun nodded. She didn’t tell him where to because secretly, she is going to drag Jung Yonghwa to the hospital for checkup.

 

 

“Aish… Seo Joohyun…”

Yonghwa has been mumbling non-stop ever since they arrived at the hospital. Seohyun brought him to a private clinic suggested by Moonsik thus surprising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter